Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

+19
Shinobi Kenshi
MasterBaitinTroll
Champion
soran
Aureus
Mia
Thing
sw1ft
ArcWolf
CaptainSpanish
Sqrl
Aleksi U
Nihil
Nomad
Dray The Fingerless
Tempo
Aardvark
Disturbed
Dawn_Twilight
23 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

Post by Nihil Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:17 pm

MasterFrostBiite wrote:We have the ability to realize wat we are thinking about and change it as we please

And for my next trick, I'd like to ask you to believe the world is Flat!!!
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12287
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

Post by Aureus Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Nihil wrote:
MasterFrostBiite wrote:We have the ability to realize wat we are thinking about and change it as we please

And for my next trick, I'd like to ask you to believe the world is Flat!!!
Better not sail too far... (British people... ~,~) xD But really it's true but I "think" thats why we are the most stupid of the all the species to have existed
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16946
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:15 am

and yet we took a picture of THIS!

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 4 File-Ngc5866_hst_big

when you find a monkey that can do that, tell me^^
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:26 am

you proved my point by posting the LONGEST LOADING PICTURE IN THE HISTORY OF MAN KIND Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 4 _bangh11
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:56 am

really? cause it didn't take that long for me to load Razz
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:28 am

Nihil wrote:really? cause it didn't take that long for me to load Razz
Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 4 Aceddr3aj8ds
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:58 am

So wearing tight jeans and talking like a girl are modes of protest. Not to mention they try and talk EXTRA loud whenever mentioning their relationships (saw 2 homos yesterday, nearly passed out). And they weren't kicked out of the shop. When blacks were discriminated against, they were kicked out of places for being black, and they couldn't hide it by painting themselves white or something. All a gay person has to do not to be discriminated against is stfu. Hell they've got it better than me, I can't change my skin color or name to avoid 'random' extra security checks at the airport EVERY fucking flight. Gays can just walk by and nothing will happen.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10469

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:08 am

Lolz So True (But U Can Always Sue For Hate Crimes ~,-
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:15 am

pssssh I can't even dream of winning a case on those grounds...better just let it be, I'm still alive, not the end of the world. Gays can learn that too.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:46 pm

so, if we take that vantage point, that stfu'ing about being gay, then my point is correct, that being black is something that is not assumed, because it is, it isn't a preference, it is biological.

also, the way you talk about it, that gays can walk right by and not be inhibited, makes it sound certainly like you have a grudge against them for that.

also, when you say, they, you discriminate, saying that they as a population talk loud about their relationships. Tell me if i'm wrong, but most gays talk loud anyways, and most gays talk loud, like girls. (no sexism there just observation there on experience)

and no, for them, acting like a girl is not a protest, it is an expression of who they are, just like a business man would wear a suit, and a rapper would wear a cut off t-shirt and "bling".

and with your attitude about it, i'm still alive, you don't try to further your own cause, making people like you more prone to such searches in the future.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:43 pm

listen, the other extreme is for me to go join a certain party in a certain country in the east. There doing a kind of protest against this stuff and its not helping anyone. And sorry I'd rather not get locked up in a CIA cell somewhere in America because of my stupidity. What do u mean against gays??? All they need to effing do is not point out that their gay. Even if they talk girly, you still don't assume they are gay until they have this nice conversation loud enough to be a sort of declaration, abt them and their boyfriend. Its simple as not doing that. I can't hide or avoid anything no matter what I do because it's the way I am and naturally evident.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Disturbed wrote:Even if they talk girly, you still don't assume they are gay until they have this nice conversation loud enough to be a sort of declaration, abt them and their boyfriend. Its simple as not doing that. I can't hide or avoid anything no matter what I do because it's the way I am and naturally evident.
I assume, but it isn't hard to change your voice XD Well imo it isn't I can do so many different ones and sounds it's not funny Shocked
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:28 pm

about the whole gay animal thing......................animals are known to have sex with anything that has a hole that they can stick their junk inside of
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12071

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:34 pm

soran wrote:about the whole gay animal thing......................animals are known to have sex with anything that has a hole that they can stick their junk inside of
I Lawled
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:22 pm

soran wrote:about the whole gay animal thing......................animals are known to have sex with anything that has a hole that they can stick their junk inside of

I didn't know that all animals are males.
Mia
Mia

+Light/-Dark : 6

Experience Points : 5751

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:37 pm

pwnt lol...yes, animals could be doing it accidentally as well. But nvm that, animals also have to deal with shit for being different a lot of times, hell they're often killed for being unfavorable, its called natural selection. Using their example is a rather poor one. Changing my voice won't help if they can see me and look at my name xD.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Mia wrote:

i was just talking about the "gay" animals
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:17 pm

soran wrote:
Mia wrote:

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 4 Captai11
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Disturbed wrote:listen, the other extreme is for me to go join a certain party in a certain country in the east. There doing a kind of protest against this stuff and its not helping anyone. And sorry I'd rather not get locked up in a CIA cell somewhere in America because of my stupidity. What do u mean against gays??? All they need to effing do is not point out that their gay. Even if they talk girly, you still don't assume they are gay until they have this nice conversation loud enough to be a sort of declaration, abt them and their boyfriend. Its simple as not doing that. I can't hide or avoid anything no matter what I do because it's the way I am and naturally evident.

not helping anyone, but they are helping advance their rights, because they are often discriminated against for such a silly reason.

Also, then why do we point out anything, like, you point out that you are a Muslim, and we respect you for that, it is the same reason that they point out that they are gay. Saying that they don't need to point out they are gay is wrong. Why shouldn't they be able to say that they are Gay? Its so simple, its like the fight for woman's rights all over again, just because they are woman, doesn't mean that they can't have equal rights, just because they are gay, it doesn't mean that they can't have equal rights. Being who they are in a world that represses them, isn't that what individuality and freedom of expression are about? And they express this because they are discriminated against. Also, honestly, Gays don't go around screaming that they are gay, those are just the people you see on the internet, at our school, there are several bisexuals and homosexuals, i didn't even know that some of them were bi, the one guy i knew was gay, because of the way he talked, but even then, he doesn't scream it, he just is who he is.

Unless, of course, you could provide me with proof (video or pics) of one of those encounters. I mean really? what normal person screams about it? It is more likely than not that you picked up on it because it was different, aka, you usually hear about girl friend and boy friend.

i mean, i bet you that the website for Gay rights activists isn't all that, screaming in your face and loud kind of thing.

as society, we must learn to deal with it. the greeks were some of the most notable homosexuals in history, and look at all the amazing advances they made, one greek scientist, i forget who, ACCURATELY measured the earth's circumference!
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:25 pm

soran wrote:
Mia wrote:

Oh I was thinking you were talking bout animal's gay thing. So you say it is on same level natural for males to do what you said, to do it with dead things, not alive, and it makes female animals less natural cause they don't do that? There is nothing more natural then when male and female mate, and I don't see how can you even compare that sticking "their junk" in any hole, dead hole, can be close to natural.
Mia
Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:29 pm

LOL, i think that maybe a different topic for a different thread entirely!
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Lolzorosos
I guess you are right, I don't see everyday male humans doing that around. We are not animals. Still it is somehow connected. I am for that to defend relationship between any persons, no matter are they natural or not. So gay people should stay together and get marry and all if they do not make trouble for others, but it will never be natural.
Mia
Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:47 pm

I never said I was muslim. It's up to you to figure out whatever I am, but I could be a christain or a hindu from the same area (k not hindu). I revealed it here because there's no way I would get in trouble for it, whenever there is a chance that I could be hindered or discriminated against, I'm an atheist
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:09 am

well thats not right, thats an utter flaw in society, you should fight for your rights as a person, religious discrimination, just like gays fight for their rights, discrimination against sexual orientation.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:13 am

Mia wrote:
soran wrote:
Mia wrote:

Oh I was thinking you were talking bout animal's gay thing. So you say it is on same level natural for males to do what you said, to do it with dead things, not alive, and it makes female animals less natural cause they don't do that? There is nothing more natural then when male and female mate, and I don't see how can you even compare that sticking "their junk" in any hole, dead hole, can be close to natural.
i saw on t.v something bout alaska, and they showed a moose humping a mail box
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next