Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

+19
Shinobi Kenshi
MasterBaitinTroll
Champion
soran
Aureus
Mia
Thing
sw1ft
ArcWolf
CaptainSpanish
Sqrl
Aleksi U
Nihil
Nomad
Dray The Fingerless
Tempo
Aardvark
Disturbed
Dawn_Twilight
23 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) Empty Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

Post by Dawn_Twilight Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:18 am

I'm bored...

have at it!

*Copies and pastes speech from old forum*
Dawn's Old Forum Speech wrote:
*takes out chainsaw*

Btw, I'm Bisexual, remember bitches >_>? I'm considering if I should be offended by some of these posts or not...

While I ponder this I shall release 30 rancors to hold you off =.=

Whats wrong with being Homosexual? I'll tell you what, it's perfectly normal. Oh? what? You disagree? Well, tell me this, how do you know being Straight is normal? Hmmm? How?

I was reading and came across a interesting thought, a theory that said, perhaps all human beings are born Bisexual, but become "Straight" because of all the "Straight" couples or whatever? You know? It's "Natural"? There's also all the homophobes and gay jokes around, Children at a young age see Male and Females, not Female and Females or Males and Males, so they subconsiously start thinking that it isn't okay to love someone the same gender.

And really, you can't "Choose to be gay", infact scientists have no idea why people are "gay" because "It's not Normal."

But Really do you think anyone would choose to be gay? The Insults? The Threats? All of the pain that some Gays go through? Sure some have a good life, family and friends support them, no one does anything to them because of it, but others sometimes go through a lot. Others don't make it through them.
Aka, LGBT sucides happen more often then Heterosexual Sucides.

...God damnit, Note to self: Stop reading so much LGBT pride crap X_X

Anyhow, nap time for me...tired as hell from school X_X

As for the Marriage thing, Why Not? If two men want to spend their life together then why can't they? I mean there are a lot, and I mean a lot of crappy heterosexual, aka straight, married couples, some don't even love eachother, some eventually divorce, Abuse, Etc. If two Men or Two Women are in love with eachother, have been the happiest they've ever been and want to be together for ever then why can't they when there are a lot of f**k up straight marriages that shouldn't have happened in the first place?
Dawn_Twilight
Dawn_Twilight

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 6200

Back to top Go down

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) Empty Re: Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:44 am

this is what I call Nihilbaiting, and I shall not participate
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10454

Back to top Go down

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) Empty Re: Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:01 am

Marriage, don't care, wanna make your relationship official have at it.

And the reason we know being gay isn't natural and is in fact a choice is this simple fact: Man + Man = No children, race dies out. Woman + Woman = No children, race dies out. Man + Woman = Children, race continues.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27020
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempo Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:45 am

^agree.
Tempo
Tempo

+Light/-Dark : -4

Experience Points : 5708

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:34 am

Aardvark wrote:Marriage, don't care, wanna make your relationship official have at it.

And the reason we know being gay isn't natural and is in fact a choice is this simple fact: Man + Man = No children, race dies out. Woman + Woman = No children, race dies out. Man + Woman = Children, race continues.

The most there is for gay gene, is a gene wich makes you MORE open to gay. This means, a person without the gene can still be gay, a person with it can be gay but has like 5% more chance. Thats about it. The rest is environmental and psichological.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26952
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:37 am

mostly its psychological....
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12655

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:39 am

actually, its mostly environmental. 90% of being gay is because of your relationship with the world and people, throughout your life.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:43 am

relationship with the world and people,
but relationships are psychological ...
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:47 am

no, environmental. its what you absorb from the outside. you dont have a psychological profile when u are born, you are grown one. that is why children must be well educated, or their psyche will grow wrong. your very psichological point comes from the environment. you are what you experience.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:28 am

blank paper definition huh?
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:35 am

Environment = Society and it's effect on your decisions.

Psyche = Personal confidence, fears, anxieties, and how those effect your life.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:38 am

Your psyche is partially genetic, and partially environmental. mostly environmental. you do not get a psyche out of nowhere. thats what learning is about. and the genetic part of it is not harmful towards sexual orientation, except for that one gene i said. in truth, psyche is just a consequence of genes and environment.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:52 am

True but the environment alone doesn't account for the psyche. The psyche still has base tendencies and the environment only strengths those tendencies, whether negative or positive.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12272
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Like i said, its a minor influence. many people without the gene are homossexuals, making that argument invalid.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:00 pm

2 males or 2 females can't get children = Reason to hate
2 Males having ''good time'' = Reason to puke [Well Lesbians can go for me Wink]
Most gays are like uhm males are way too...Girly, i could say your gay by not even seeing you IRL dawn LOL

''It's natural'' or w/e, yeah, who says that? Gays and Lesbians themselves and those who don't give a f..ck.
They dress up almost like women.....Like Havaii shirts, gay, or like Homer simpson stated; ''Only gays or big fat party animals wear those!''

I'm pretty much hater of Gays yeah.
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6005
Comments : Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:23 pm

figures he would due to his avatar being Hitler coincidence? Very Happy
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13361
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:32 pm

and that ladies and gentleman is why I nominate Aleksi as king of the trolls

my arguments go with supporting gay marriage, but it is partly genetics and intrinsically a part of your identity. I saw this documentary of twins at 6 years old. One was completely straight, but the other had ponies and pink rooms and stereotypically "gay" stuff..and maybe gay.

They seemed to be raised the same..so why are they drastically different. I'm not sure of the answer myself,
CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 7235

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:40 pm

^HA

What i said was pretty self-explaining.

Last edited by Aleksi U on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6005
Comments : Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:04 pm

I'm all for gay marriage, so they won't complain. Its just that, the only reason we're all for it is to be politically correct, if u listened to either Joe Biden's or Sarah Palin's debates, they both only supported gay marriage because it was politically correct. Span maybe one was a girl Razz and whose to say they were raised identically? Not to mention there are guys who end up like that when really young cuz they are surrounded by lil girls and pick it up, they drop it when they get older. Like my youngest bro, liked pink until 5 yrs, then switched to blue and more boyish stuff. Making it environmental. And also, how come in other parts of teh world u don't hear much abt gays?? Like I said, lots of ppl would laugh at the mere mention that they exist in some places. (Literate ppl too, I was one of them until I came here)
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:32 pm

so when you came here you were illiterate???

that doesn't make sense...rly it doesn't, typo??
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:44 pm

no, I'm saying I was literate, but still had no idea gays existed until I came to the US
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:47 pm

LOL, thats probably because your religion explicitly prohibits them, unlike christianity, much more influential, am i right?
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:54 pm

no not necessarily. Most of the ppl there barely followed the religion properly...but we all never knew abt gays, it was just a joke amongst ppl. Now its diff thanks to american influence....most ppl know. But Islam forbids even man woman relationship outside marriage extremely strictly, and trust me that ain't followed perfectly at all
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Be happy and let others be happy. thats what my god says.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next