Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

+19
Shinobi Kenshi
MasterBaitinTroll
Champion
soran
Aureus
Mia
Thing
sw1ft
ArcWolf
CaptainSpanish
Sqrl
Aleksi U
Nihil
Nomad
Dray The Fingerless
Tempo
Aardvark
Disturbed
Dawn_Twilight
23 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Nihil wrote:my question right now is... where is dawn? Why am I debating for what DAWN should be fighting for...??

I know what I believe is right, but where is Dawn in this entire conversation???

:<

my pants.

Back to top Go down

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

Post by Sqrl Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:07 pm

ShadowSaint wrote:
Nihil wrote:my question right now is... where is dawn? Why am I debating for what DAWN should be fighting for...??

I know what I believe is right, but where is Dawn in this entire conversation???

:<

my pants.

you wish. =D
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13376
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Nu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Well same gender relationships was for me "ew" before. But now when I have some experience with lets say familiar things I can say that gays/lezbs know best answer for that. What I am saying, well my boyfriend is 30, 13 years older then me, and it was really weird and everything, to shock everyone at start when need to tell to others whats going on. But then I realized that with this I am not hurting anyone with this but me and him. And I don't give a shit for gods since I don't believe in things that do not exist. It is important what we feel for each other and to enjoy in it, if we can and others can't, well nobody forcing anyone to enter in marriage with person who he/she doesn't want to be. When two persons, any two persons want to be together, they should be. So everyone find your soul mate and fight for it against everything.
Use to date gay once, was very interesting . . .
Mia
Mia

+Light/-Dark : 6

Experience Points : 5751

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:00 pm

creeepppyyyyyy............
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10469

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn_Twilight Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:27 pm

*looks up from Disruptor rifle*

Sorry what I'm killing everyone on the clan war for mass admin abuse

Aka They kicked Dray out..They Kicked Lucky out...They kicked Me out...and they kicked the former Grand Master, IronRat, out...

...lol

Nihil = Awesome =o

To Disturbed/Illmare: A Muslin dude came to my school and lectured my global class ^.^ Turns out most of the Terrorists that are "Muslim" are actually secular Athiests o.o

meaning I can go KILL THE INFIDELS WALALALAALLA now...

Last edited by Dawn_Twilight on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dawn_Twilight
Dawn_Twilight

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 6215

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:40 pm

iron isnt the GM, hero is.

mia, i see you have some experience to vouch your opinion, hope you know what your doing.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26967
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn_Twilight Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Read it! I said formor

WALALAALALALA *Chops Dray's foot off*
Dawn_Twilight
Dawn_Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn_Twilight Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Anywho

@ Nihil: I <3 you =3! lol (AS A FRIEND o.o)

@ Disturbed: Make a different Topic for your religion = not terrorist things ^.^
Dawn_Twilight
Dawn_Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:02 pm

o.0 not saying that, but I already knew what u just told me.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:21 am

My post got removed...................................................................................................
Why don't we just say NO to the gay marriage becuz it ISNT NORMAL and it NEVER will be for the next 3 MILLION years at least by which time yellowstone park will have erupted and killed us all
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16946
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:23 am

Dawn_Twilight wrote:Anywho

@ Nihil: I <3 you =3! lol (AS A FRIEND o.o)

@ Disturbed: Make a different Topic for your religion = not terrorist things ^.^
Isn't that kind of sterotyping? since ur gay u should be against that... I see lies in ur words!
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:25 am

I don't and i'm confused OH YA!

here is this great article on Homosexuality in nature!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

errrm...
his post just got deleted while i was typing a response
affraid
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12287
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:59 am

3 posts got removed in a row.... hmm how to be OT... Dawn is gay and likes gay ppl becuz gay ppl like gay ppl that like gay ppl and those gay ppl wantz the marriage that the straight ppl wont let the gay ppl have becuz the gay ppl arent the straight ppl and the gay ppl are like "wtf?!?" and the straight ppl are like omg God is uberz0rz don't disobey = hell and the gay ppl burn them and get married...

THE FUTURE
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:37 am

wtf??

LOL

rep

i didn't understand a word of that really, thats what made it funy LOL
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Mia wrote:
Use to date gay once, was very interesting . . .

Fool started to flirt with me and when I said to him to leave me alone he said that's my way of "giving signals back" and after he grab my ass, I made him kiss the floor and we never saw him again.
Gay things will never be normal, as long there are two genders, so that means forever probably. And how many kids will be without parents if lets say father leaves mother (his wife) to be with another man. Ew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:08 pm

I knew he lied to me, me wearing bad clothes? Even that I am stupid as reason to leave me could pass, but clothes, just lol. I am glad he left me now, and I know now why lol. I go kill brother now for hiding this from me, he is still not back in his form so I am still stronger then him. hihihi Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 3 613715
Mia
Mia

+Light/-Dark : 6

Experience Points : 5751

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:27 pm

homosexuality has been observed in nature

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

there must be a reason, and since it is in nature, it is natural.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:08 pm

there's a reason humans are the superior race: they can think. And given that its wikipedia, I'll take that info with a pinch of salt.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:14 pm

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html

but there is also something called genetics and evolution, such that we are related to all animals, even insects, believe it or not.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:20 pm

I am aware of that......its just that we have choices. Not to mention animals do not run around holding banners saying they are gay and asking for positions in every fucking place. Give me proof that there are a majority of alpha males or alpha females that are homosexual then I might listen. It could also be an unfavorable genetic selection which means they are meant to die, taking into account darwin's survival of the fittest. The fact is, they simply cannot take over and cannot create a tree of their own. I still doubt anything forces ppl to be gay, and even if so, they can go abt their business without letting the whole world know.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:23 pm

National Geographic wrote:The bonobo, an African ape closely related to humans, has an even bigger sexual appetite. Studies suggest 75 percent of bonobo sex is nonreproductive and that nearly all bonobos are bisexual.

also, other people are assumed to be straight, so letting the world know, as you put it, would let others know they aren't straight, simple enough right?
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:36 pm

so let them assume? Noone knows whether I'm gay or straight unless they ask abt it. I don't start holding up banners and holding up banners to show that I'm straight. Nor do I come to college wearing middle eastern clothing and a turban. (btw, turbans are the bomb Razz) It's a personal fact that can be displayed as much as wanted amongst people of a similar view or sexuality, but is unnecessary and stupid anywhere else. I find it a needless display of differences when u really want to be looking at all that is similar between them and others to help friendships. I'm friends with and Indian Hindu, which in general actually means mortal enemy for ppl of my race, even my mother gets angry at me for befriending these kind of ppl, but we always talk abt similarities and whenever talking abt a touchy subject, we keep the similarities in view rather than focus on how wrong or different the other is.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:42 pm

we've gone over this, they don't have equal rights as straight people, so they protest the inequality.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Disturbed wrote:there's a reason humans are the superior race: they can think. And given that its wikipedia, I'll take that info with a pinch of salt.
no it's the fact that we know we are thinking.. it mat seem strange but monkeys thing but they do it out of instinct and don't control what they think about. We have the ability to realize wat we are thinking about and change it as we please
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next