Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

+19
Shinobi Kenshi
MasterBaitinTroll
Champion
soran
Aureus
Mia
Thing
sw1ft
ArcWolf
CaptainSpanish
Sqrl
Aleksi U
Nihil
Nomad
Dray The Fingerless
Tempo
Aardvark
Disturbed
Dawn_Twilight
23 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:35 pm

soran wrote:actually people who smoke weed lose eye sight, usually

ahahahahahahahaha.....no. rarely. if i go by that, i cna say EVERYONE who drinks alcohol dies of liver failure.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26967
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

Post by soran Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:25 am

actually, gay isnt normal becuz, anal sex has permenant damage on your anal hole
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12071

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:47 am

HOLY SHIT GTFO I AM SCARED FOR LIFE
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16946
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:53 am

soran wrote:actually, gay isnt normal becuz, anal sex has permenant damage on your anal hole

I think u mispelled ur name, it shud have been soranus
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10469

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:57 am

LOL!

rep
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12287
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:01 am

Disturbed wrote:
soran wrote:actually, gay isnt normal becuz, anal sex has permenant damage on your anal hole

I think u mispelled ur name, it shud have been soranus
... rep
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:52 am

Sad
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12071

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:50 am

frost this is all ur fault, now their all pulling the sad face on me
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Sad
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Disturbed wrote:I'm all for gay marriage, so they won't complain. Its just that, the only reason we're all for it is to be politically correct, if u listened to either Joe Biden's or Sarah Palin's debates, they both only supported gay marriage because it was politically correct. Span maybe one was a girl Razz and whose to say they were raised identically? Not to mention there are guys who end up like that when really young cuz they are surrounded by lil girls and pick it up, they drop it when they get older. Like my youngest bro, liked pink until 5 yrs, then switched to blue and more boyish stuff. Making it environmental. And also, how come in other parts of teh world u don't hear much abt gays?? Like I said, lots of ppl would laugh at the mere mention that they exist in some places. (Literate ppl too, I was one of them until I came here)
im sorry but no madder where u are pplk should be creeped out by gay mariage im very republican so ur gonna need something better than politically corect in my opinon tht is a polite way of getting gay ppl to suport u and it was fuckin dumb
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

+Light/-Dark : 5

Experience Points : 6015

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:28 pm

OK

I'm going to sum this up once and for all.

Those who don't support it, you have no right to talk about what others do in bed unless you talk about what you do in bed. You also have no right to tell people that they cannot engage in a system that is a MILESTONE in any persons life.

There is TOLERANCE, and then there is ACCEPTANCE.

Do you Tolerate but not Accept?

Gay men and women are people just like you and me. I see no reason why they can't engage in a structure to celebrate their love for each other, that is, unless you are morally opposed, your 2,000 year old book tells you so, or your preacher does, and then you have no reason except, "derpaderp this guy/book tells me so".

Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi Kenshi Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Let me quote:

Dray The Fingerless wrote:Be happy and let others be happy. thats what my god says.

Simple as that. Let the gay/bi do whatever they want, as long as they don't touch me in any other way than a friend-ish way. (We got 2 guys who are homosexual at martial arts, bit uncomfortable to sparr with them but people think that all gays will get horny asap they see a guy. Believe me, it's not like that. Or am I just that ugly .. ?)
Shinobi Kenshi
Shinobi Kenshi

+Light/-Dark : 12

Experience Points : 6839

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Dont you have sisters, female friends? i can hug them and kiss them(cheek) and wrestle them without getting horny.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi Kenshi Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:Dont you have sisters, female friends? i can hug them and kiss them(cheek) and wrestle them without getting horny.

That's what I'm talking about.
Shinobi Kenshi
Shinobi Kenshi

+Light/-Dark : 12

Experience Points : 6839

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:34 pm

^
But yea, I am for gay marriage and their rights. Gay people are people too and they have the same natural rights as I do. The only thin that could put me apart from it, is that I think marriage was meant to be a religious ceremony.
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7077

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:00 pm

First it was illegal to marry blacks to whites in America, and people saw that as both a religious and social no-no,

eventually gay marriage will be turn into that issue, we grow up and realize that it is OK.

The bible describes Isaac as having more than one wife, as well as Jacob, but that is a social no-no today, because we see all people as equal and have changed the definition of marriage. So, soon we will do it again.

However, I do not think any state, other than possibly deep south states, have defined marriage as religious. Christian beliefs are strongly rooted in its apparent religious worth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage#Marriage_law

After all... what is there to be afraid of?
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:02 pm

hmmmmmmmm... i still dont think it is right because if it was sposed to be tht way ppl would reproduce gayly and we dont so thus not natural and other countrys think it is bad and i agree my state will never pass tht shit! if i get infraction oh well

Missouri to republican and that black white thing is difrent it is natural blacks and white can reproduce

Last edited by pretty rave girl/Satan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : idk)
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Wtf why would u need a PRIEST to mary u if it is not a flooping covenent with ur partner, u, and god
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Its not bad for people to be who they are

and we cannot reproduce "gayly" that is physically not possible XD

also, without a priest, it is called a civil marriage, recognized by state, not church.

just because they are different doesn't mean that they cannot enjoy the same emotional benefits of marriage.

Also, you shouldn't care, because it doesn't affect you in anyway. I believe that anyone who can support the right of two individuals to marry should support gay marriage. I was raised with parents who believed that gay marriage was something that was plausible and fair. Perhaps you were raised differently or you have found strong moral reason in faith to oppose. If the latter is the case I appeal to you on the level that our society is secular, if the former, then I appeal to you on the grounds of common sense.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:31 pm

the state does not have the money to support every random Joe who decides to be 'gay' with marriage rights. Even married ppl usually don get that many benefits until they have kids (or so I heard) but no I don think that works
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:34 pm

I have a question were u raised a demacrat?nihil im sorry it is just question and yes i was raised difrently and common sence my big toe im sorry but it is not coomon sence tht a guy should have sex with a guy im sorry and itis not common sence for 2 dudes or 2 women to be maried why is tht even ok? i want i logical reason for gay to be ok for one it also damages u when u are 2 guys like soran said much earlyer im sorry but if something damages me i wouldnt do it and tht is COMMON SENCE
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Actually I wasn't if you can even believe that Razz, I just turned liberal when I got interested in politics and economics around 2007-08, with financial collapse.

Common sense, as in, phrased by this, "Live and let Live" if it doesn't do harm to anyone, then why is there a problem, it doesn't even pose a threat to anyone.

Another thing, You don't think of marriage as "sex"? Do you? Because I think of marriage as a bond between two members of society that say they are willing to spend the rest of their lives with each other.

Why should what two people do in bed matter to anyone else? It isn't like they are devils, they are just people who happen to have a different preference. My favourite type of music is Classical, but I really don't like Romantic era music and I'm ok with modern music. Just because I'm different in that aspect doesn't mean that I can't play an instrument, it's not the best analogy, but it works.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:48 pm

^ unfortunantly agreed but still i think we should let them do it it is there life there messing with but i do not think we should be infavor of it it should be looked down apon but acceted i supose
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Disturbed wrote:the state does not have the money to support every random Joe who decides to be 'gay' with marriage rights. Even married ppl usually don get that many benefits until they have kids (or so I heard) but no I don think that works

Kinda weak argument there. so many other things government shouldnt pay on, and if getting married gave you that much of a fortune, i think you would see many more people getting married, and staying maried Dist.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:29 pm

^agreed
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next