Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

+19
Shinobi Kenshi
MasterBaitinTroll
Champion
soran
Aureus
Mia
Thing
sw1ft
ArcWolf
CaptainSpanish
Sqrl
Aleksi U
Nihil
Nomad
Dray The Fingerless
Tempo
Aardvark
Disturbed
Dawn_Twilight
23 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

Post by Aureus Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:32 am

... afro kool
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16946
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

Post by soran Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:33 am

MasterFrostBiite wrote:... afro kool
i know random, but who cares
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12071

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:08 am

That moose had really hard day.
Mia
Mia

+Light/-Dark : 6

Experience Points : 5751

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:11 am

Mia wrote:That moose had really hard day.
Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 5 Statua10
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:11 am

thats awesome
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:26 am

Can we please keep this OT shit outta the rancor pit? Stop it now . I was hoping to come to the last page and join in the debate but instead I Find this OT shit.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17209
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:38 am

honestly, fighting for my rights will be considered an act of terrorism and I'll be carted off to some FBI prison. Not worth the fight imo.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10469

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:44 am

Disturbed wrote:honestly, fighting for my rights will be considered an act of terrorism and I'll be carted off to some FBI prison. Not worth the fight imo.
Exactly how I feel... Like if your gonna get offended for something, great your pissed off, where does that end up? Sometimes death or jail. IMO I believe you don't need to "Conform" but act like society in public and leave urself for the privacy of friends and family.
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:46 am

No one in hell should tell me what the fuck to do with my body if it does not affect those around me. Thats why I should LEGALLY be able to drink, smoke weed, etc RESPONSIBLY in my own home. That applies for banging someone of your own sex, it does NOT harm others. BACK OFF PEOPLES RIGHTS TO THEIR OWN BODIES IT BELONGS TO THEM NOT YOU.
Champion
Champion
Founder

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:52 am

Champion wrote:No one in hell should tell me what the fuck to do with my body if it does not affect those around me. Thats why I should LEGALLY be able to drink, smoke weed, etc RESPONSIBLY in my own home. That applies for banging someone of your own sex, it does NOT harm others. BACK OFF PEOPLES RIGHTS TO THEIR OWN BODIES IT BELONGS TO THEM NOT YOU.
Yeah but due to the side effects these things can cause it IS a harm to others in some cases. If you get shit faced like some guy in the NFL I think or maybe NBA; he took a shot gun and fucking tore a hole in his driver for absolutely no reason what so ever. Let's say the guy gets some STD from another; maybe men are only the carriers and women are the ones it occurs in. If you got a bi-guy then that could be a HARM to OTHERS. (I know I exaggerated a bit.)
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:05 am

yes, but I really don't care abt ppl being gay as it is. I don't like it or approve of it, but it doesn't harm any one (except STD's) but that's there decision, what I'm against is them going all public about it and letting everyone in the world know. Like I said, sometimes keeping ur mouth shut can do wonders.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am

Disturbed wrote:yes, but I really don't care abt ppl being gay as it is. I don't like it or approve of it, but it doesn't harm any one (except STD's) but that's there decision, what I'm against is them going all public about it and letting everyone in the world know. Like I said, sometimes keeping ur mouth shut can do wonders.
Agreed :serious:
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:13 am

sometimes keeping your mouth shut won't change anything, I.E India fighting for Britain in WWI, and getting nothing, Gandhi urged them too, because he thought it might help them further their attempt at autonomy.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12287
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:16 am

They also rebelled and Britain lost all faith in them /counterattack
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:19 am

uhh...

nope, not to my knowledge, you know Gandhi was a supporter of NON-VIOLENCE

if not, you fail, no srsly, i hope you knew that.

also, unless you are talking about the Amritsar massacre, yes i do have impressive history smarts (high face) XD, but that was instigated on part by the British
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:27 am

I did know that and I hope you heard of the BOXER rebellion or the SEPOY rebellion... If not got learn those 2 and you'll understand why the Brits fucked over the Indians (still wrong though)
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:33 am

*facepalm*

boxer rebellion is in China, over ALL EUROPEANS, not just one group, it was about european influences in China!

this event caused the dowager empress to initiate change, well sorta, kinda fuzzy on the details

oops forgot the sepoy rebellion

that was over Le Enfield cartridges being supposedly covered with pig and cow fat, and since they used their teeth to get out the stuff, you know, hindus≠cow Muslims≠pigs

so they were angry yadada

two things about that

happened in the 19th, not 20th century,

and has nothing to do with trust, independence has to do with an incapability on britains part to rule or because it becomes less economically important than it is straining.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:40 am

oh yeah boxer was in China woops got that messed up... it was the sepoy xD

PS: This started in basically the 16th century (the whole gay thing) so lets not argue dates, cuz ull lose =)
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:48 am

what do you mean the boxer rebellion started in the 16th century?

thats not right, in fact, i checked the internet on that, and...

THE INTERNET DISAGREES
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:50 am

Ur fail at reading surpasses my boxer rebellion mess up. I SAID, that the whole gay thing rlly set off in the 1700s, like the burning and stuff so... Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 5 50412
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:53 am

MasterFrostBiite wrote:
Champion wrote:No one in hell should tell me what the fuck to do with my body if it does not affect those around me. Thats why I should LEGALLY be able to drink, smoke weed, etc RESPONSIBLY in my own home. That applies for banging someone of your own sex, it does NOT harm others. BACK OFF PEOPLES RIGHTS TO THEIR OWN BODIES IT BELONGS TO THEM NOT YOU.
Yeah but due to the side effects these things can cause it IS a harm to others in some cases. If you get shit faced like some guy in the NFL I think or maybe NBA; he took a shot gun and fucking tore a hole in his driver for absolutely no reason what so ever. Let's say the guy gets some STD from another; maybe men are only the carriers and women are the ones it occurs in. If you got a bi-guy then that could be a HARM to OTHERS. (I know I exaggerated a bit.)

What part of my paragraph here did you not understand? Here I even bold, underlined and made it in italics so you get the message.

Champion wrote:...I should LEGALLY be able to drink, smoke weed, etc RESPONSIBLY in my own home..
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:05 am

yeah I agree. Stop arguing over the history I was forced to rote learn to pass my O levels xD. Standing up then was different, they had some chance. Unfortunately, nobels being the dogs they are, our wonderful ppl sold out to the British and betrayed both Tipu Sultan and the Rani of Jhansi. Or else the brits were getting raped by those 2. Unfortunately, the west has realized how susceptible that region is to betrayal and has been using that to its advantage to this day.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:54 pm

Champion wrote:
MasterFrostBiite wrote:

What part of my paragraph here did you not understand? Here I even bold, underlined and made it in italics so you get the message.

Champion wrote:...I should LEGALLY be able to drink, smoke weed, etc RESPONSIBLY in my own home..
Doesn't matter if ur under the influence and can't control ur actions
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:43 pm

just like alcohol, we can't limit these things, we can only control them,

there should be a legal limit to the amount of alcohol and marijuana you can take in, marijuana isn't as bad for you as alcohol, and there should be a legal age limit,

but lets not stay OT, or make a diff thread for this discussion plz?
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:17 pm

actually people who smoke weed lose eye sight, usually
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next