Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

+19
Shinobi Kenshi
MasterBaitinTroll
Champion
soran
Aureus
Mia
Thing
sw1ft
ArcWolf
CaptainSpanish
Sqrl
Aleksi U
Nihil
Nomad
Dray The Fingerless
Tempo
Aardvark
Disturbed
Dawn_Twilight
23 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:Be happy and let others be happy. thats what my god says.

that's what I say Razz
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10469

Back to top Go down

Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Reopen Gay Marriage (Cuz I'm Bored!)

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:06 pm

so then why don't u support gay marriage?
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12287
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:19 pm

I find it repulsive and disgusting. I believe in happiness, but also the dignity of humanity. Whenever I hear the word gay in the news or on an article I have to shut it cuz I don wanna listen to ppl's sexuality's. There's no need for the way they over publicize themselves.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:20 pm

but since they can't get equal rights, how else are they supposed to spread their case?

You can't control other people's lives you know bounce
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:25 pm

they get equal rights. U want to know who doesn't get equal rights? The innocent people being gunned down, bombed and destroyed every day just because some moron supposedly from their country did some act that angered the other. That doesn't just apply to the middle east, but every conflict. Innocent people forced to starve unless they change their views or cooperate, ..gays do not suffer from that kind of inequality at all, their well off sitting in America under one roof, good food, and steady jobs just as frequently as the straight population
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:29 pm

steady jobs?

no, they can be evicted from a job, from a boarding home, so they don't have equal rights as their straight counterparts, and if you will bring the aspect of terrorism in here as well, i will have to say this, they are a construction of rigid, highly orthodox, and misinterpreted views on the Qur'an, they are also been spawned by the political and economic history of the past, but does that mean that America should have no right to defend her people by attempting to root out or repress the actions of this terror group? No, what America shouldn't do, is to put others in danger, like those predator bombing things they have now, they have trouble distinguishing enemy from citizen.

Also, if Al-Qaeda would give up, then it wouldn't be a problem Razz
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:44 pm

I can be removed from a job for being Diabetic and an apartment for the requirement that all my medical supplies have to be kept as bio-hazard. So can I go throw hissy fits on national television?
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27035
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:46 pm

sure why not? thats unfair, but wait, they are already fighting for you in congress, no preexisting conditions and stuff, so its different.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Yeah but the American population isn't forced to deal with all the issues diabetics bring up, and that's precisely why I hate the gay media. Fight where it matters.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27035
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:55 pm

It does matter, they are being oppressed, you are being oppressed too, but there is legislation, hopefully, moving through the house still, about healthcare reform to eliminate preexisting conditions.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 pm

ok, so u just justified death and suffering but cannot justify a FEW ppl not getting jobs for being gay. And guess what, they don't even have to go and tell their boss: hey, I'm gay and think ur cute!! Ppl who are dieing needlessly world over (not just middle east, which I said before but u apparently didn't read that bit) have no choice and it don matter what they say or choose. Its just cuz they unlucky enuf to be living in that region and don have the means to get out. Big difference.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:24 pm

hmm... srry, i just presumed by the words, "bombs" and how you are against america being in there in the first place XD mah bad

and yes, there are people dying abroad, but, to quote the famous economist, and gay, John Keynes, "In the end, we are all dead"

We need to improve at home what should be right, especially since it is so easily changeable, unlike turning around economic and natural disasters in some parts of the world. We have the U.N to help us deal with that, we also, although not as much as we should be doing, or used to, help other nations in concert with our allies to provide for their needs, still, through the U.N, and by our own selves, as nations.

Also what you said,
And guess what, they don't even have to go and tell their boss: hey, I'm gay and think ur cute!!

That is the greatest stereotype of people against gays, that they are all like that, which is not true. There are extremes to the Gay population, just are their extremes in the Straight population. In fact, i'm sure that could be considered sexual harassment in some states by straight or gay standards.

Also, people dying is OT, make a different topic, something along the line of gay's rights, or helping third world countries.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:28 pm

yes, but lots of things cud be ended by a little bit of tolerance and less greed. And the main point is: I'm never really gonna be worried abt gays cuz they do get jobs most of the time, its basically and aardvark case. Some may not, but not every job prevents them, there are other places to look.

And another point: What law forces them to reveal they are gay in the first place?
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Why should they not be who they are? I bet they feel weighted by it if they don't tell, so coming out of the closet for them must be a relief.

Illmare, Gays can be, keyword is can, rejected from jobs and housing because of their sexual orientation, that not right, it defies our American ideals
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcWolf Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:36 pm

u gay nihil?
ArcWolf
ArcWolf

+Light/-Dark : 4

Experience Points : 5593

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:46 pm

actually no, i'm just passionate that everyone should have equal rights.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:41 pm

yes but I don't call sexuality a thing on which to practice sexuality. And why not? I hide my religion whenever I feel it would be unwise to reveal it
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Disturbed wrote:yes but I don't call sexuality a thing on which to practice sexuality.

what does that mean?? confused confused confused
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 am

whoooops..I meant equality. Tbh, sex is way too overpublicized for something that should be restricted to the bedroom. Why the hell do u need to advertise whether ur gay or not? I mean, we don't go running around saying 'look at us we're straight'. yes when two straight ppl are together they tend to talk abt relationships, but if their gay, they can talk to other gays, but no need to talk abt to other guys??
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:32 am

sure, but they probably feel like they are being oppressed, and the best way to spread your message is to tell others that they are gay

Edit: But for the most part, I agree that sex is way over-publicized in every part of life, especially with some TV commercials these days...
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:37 am

LOL. I don watch TV, so...no idea, but why would u be bursting to tell ppl. And if u fear oppression, in the real sense, then the more reason to hide it. Like I said, if I have even a notion that my beliefs may cause problems, I suppress them. Ur not gonna convert everyone to gays or whatever u hold as true by fighting with ppl who want to take u down.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by sw1ft Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:18 am

I want fuck with many men and I want fuck with many women
sw1ft
sw1ft

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 5702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Gay marriage is with you at birth... Biggest joke

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:31 pm

my question right now is... where is dawn? Why am I debating for what DAWN should be fighting for...??

I know what I believe is right, but where is Dawn in this entire conversation???

:<
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:03 pm

Sleeping?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17691
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next