Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Dray's Office

+16
Aleksi U
Aragorn
Thing
Aureus
BaStUn
CaptainSpanish
Nihil
Camus
BgFighter/Ghost
Dante
Talkin'boutFreedom
Champion
Skorp
Spidey
dandaman7
Dray The Fingerless
20 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dr. Dray's Office Empty Dr. Dray's Office

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:03 pm

This is my office. If you have any problems, you can speak to Dr. Dray and he will try and fix you up. General perscription for everyone: Get sum loooove. One at a time, pl0x.

Last edited by Dray The Fingerless on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:02 am; edited 6 times in total
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26970
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Dr. Dray's Office Empty Re: Dr. Dray's Office

Post by dandaman7 Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:06 pm

What type of things do you treat?
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7080

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Test it out, see what youll get. Not physical medical stuff please...i mean, not too complicated. i may have some knowledge on the matter, you never know.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:14 pm

So my friend, had a boyfriend. boyfriend was a total introvert blabla. so the boy one day tried to take it further, the relationship. Not too further, just more than they had already done. She said no. he was ok with that. few weeks went on, they were still talking. all of a sudden he says he's not a relationship type of guy and breaks up with her. month or two later, the guy's friend, a girl, who is sorta friends with the girl, tells the girl he still really likes her. she really likes him, but since he broke up with her doesn't want to do anything. What is really going on, why did he break up with her Docta Dray?
dandaman7
dandaman7

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 pm

one of the keys on my keyboard is broke Sad
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21183
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:39 pm

ok to solve that question dan, maybe he just needed space or he had some other things going on in his life that he probably thought a relationship was not a good idea at the time. and dray, How the hell do i fix my computer so i can get back on JKA lol

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7346

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:49 pm

Skorp wrote:ok to solve that question dan, maybe he just needed space or he had some other things going on in his life that he probably thought a relationship was not a good idea at the time. and dray, How the hell do i fix my computer so i can get back on JKA lol

ill answer the questions thx very much, but thank you for the input.

Skorp:
JKA is a very old game, some laptops and even desktops who are new will not be compatible on the hardware level of the game. There are many things that can go wrong for the game not to work. If you tell me your specs, or whats going wrong for it not to run.

Dan: There are many reasons to why, because love and the human mind are extremely complex, plus the possiblity of external factors. Does not matter thou what went in the past, what is important is you enjoy the present and invest in the future. Thus, if they trully can get over what happened, then it is irrelevant and they should follow their hearts. And she should start putting out...unless she has some moral block for it, in wich case, you should respect that Dan.

\
Spidey: Fixing a key depends on whats broken. If the circuit is broken, buy a new keybord. that shit is extremely cheap these days. If its a mechanism problem, buy a new keyboard. Seriously, its fucking cheap as shit. Only exception, is if its a laptop keyboard. then you should see what the problem is and see whats the most profitable fixing option.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:20 am

Dr. Dray's Office Oaktree-goatse
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17212
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:25 am

Advise cutting it down, for the sake of the children. Use it in fireplace, spare some gas bill money on the heaters.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:29 am

Apologies, for not being into your young hip lingo, but what exactly does putting out mean, and what do you mean I should respect that? And they just don't talk to each other now, so he might feel guilty about breaking up with her and awkward talking to her again, or the mutual female friend is trying to start drama.
dandaman7
dandaman7

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:35 am

1. That mutual female friend...tell her to fuck off with her opinion. Women have a tendency to put their nose where its unneeded(SORRY FOR THE SEXISM, BUT OH WELL, MEN ARE USUALLY MORE IDIOTIC SUCH AS THE GUY WO BROKE UP)
2. putting out is her accepting to have sex, wich is what i think you meant by advancing in the relationship, since it is what it sounds like. Correct me if im wrong, possibly they proposed moving in together? Unlikely by the way you said it.
3. i meant the guy must respect if she does not want to put out for moral reasons, if he trully wants a serious relationship, he can wait more.
4. He should take chances in his life, and just talk to her. By not doing anything, he will wonder and regret forever over this dilemma. At least if he tries and fails, he can say he tried, and did not quit on it. If you do not want to try out for yourself in life, then there is no point in living. Plus since she wants it too, he would end up being successful.

Final advice is, they should get together and get some serious talk, not throw blame, and just lay out what they feel. If they arent in the same page...oh well, it happens, but at least they will know and will not go about wandering and wondering what exactly tehy are feeling.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:37 am

Doctor I seem to have had trollitisis for most of my life time, along with me seeming to be a Gentlemen asshole or plain asshole it seems. SOLUTIONS?
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

+Light/-Dark : -42

Experience Points : 6724

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:44 am

Go to the Navy. They will fix you up.....
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:07 am