Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE NEW POOL IS FINALLY HERE, well, serious construction any

5 posters

Go down

THE NEW POOL IS FINALLY HERE, well, serious construction any Empty THE NEW POOL IS FINALLY HERE, well, serious construction anyways

Post by Nihil Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:23 am

I hope to post pictures of our new pool for the swim team and practical use here. Its really exciting, one of the biggest in the cincinnati area

here is the ground breaking picture, i'll try to get the web cam link up too, along with some of my own pictures^^

THE NEW POOL IS FINALLY HERE, well, serious construction any 6a010535e61f06970b0120a5c9cde7970b-pi

The man in the stripped helmet is our head coach, Mike Leonard, and, as you may be able to discern, he is a BIG Bengals fan, a football team.

open it in a new link to see it completely.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12268
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

THE NEW POOL IS FINALLY HERE, well, serious construction any Empty Re: THE NEW POOL IS FINALLY HERE, well, serious construction any

Post by Thing Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:30 am

Lol black guy ain't doin' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17672
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

THE NEW POOL IS FINALLY HERE, well, serious construction any Empty Re: THE NEW POOL IS FINALLY HERE, well, serious construction any

Post by Sqrl Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:41 am

i hate cincinatti bengals
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13357
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:45 am

^WE BEAT YO BUTTS THough!!^^

harhar, 2x in a row,

but anyways, i'll work on that web cam, i bet you'll enjoy it pplz Very Happy
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:10 am

Broncos ftw.
Bulldog
Bulldog
Senator - Jedi Approval Committee

+Light/-Dark : 16

Experience Points : 7121

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Denver who?
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13357
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Steelers = Awesome!!!!!

Luv Big Ben ( In a non-gay way, of course)
Jacen
Jacen

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 7108

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:58 pm

XD, THE NEW POOL IS FINALLY HERE, well, serious construction any 371190, Rolling Eyes

ok, i'ma see if i can get link for webcam
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:15 pm

mmk....

the link is dead right now, i'll see what mike says about that but here it is

There is now a web cam set up to watch the live action progress of the construction for the new PCY Outdoor Aquatic Complex. Simply connect to
www.powelcrosley.webhop.net

Username: ymca – all lower case letters
Password: 9622

You will probably need to install a free small software program. You will be “looking live” at the outdoor pool from the outdoor pool access doors, near the vending machines.
www.powelcrosley.webhop.net
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:48 pm

OK

i found the fix

now the link is http://powelcrosley.webhop.net/

Username: ymca – all lower case letters
Password: 9622

You will probably need to install a free small software program. You will be “looking live” at the outdoor pool from the outdoor pool access doors, near the vending machines.

LOOK AT IT!! IZ BEAUTIFUL!
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:51 pm

I took a snapshot of it right now...

THE NEW POOL IS FINALLY HERE, well, serious construction any Video
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down