Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addressing Current Issues - Suggestion

+7
Dray The Fingerless
BgFighter/Ghost
Aureus
Champion
Disturbed
Aardvark
Talkin'boutFreedom
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Addressing Current Issues - Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Addressing Current Issues - Suggestion

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Basically all I'm seeing is people are scared about taking action since it will cause conflict.
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

+Light/-Dark : -42

Experience Points : 6706

Back to top Go down

Addressing Current Issues - Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Addressing Current Issues - Suggestion

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:44 pm

No, this act adds nothing to it. You basically want to impose a communist ideal in here, where everyone gets a saying in a person's destiny in here. You seem to think that people will give goodclear judgements about it, or that the person being kicked will take it easily. The Ostricism thread has the purpose to post any kind of 'disruptive' attitudes of members, and speaking up will not proove anything. these actions must be shown, proven. Giving people's words a vote in the matter will just fail utterly and not be exact at all. There is a difference between 'disruptive' and 'not liking his attitude'. Most people cant distinguish those Serv. You ask too much of human beings. People should keep giving us ANY evidence they can of these kind of actions. We take this seriously and one too many of these WILL cause the member subject to them to be booted.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26952
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:36 pm

It's more of composing a case file than voting on a person's ejection.
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:43 pm

well a case file is composed if the need arises, i can tell you that much.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Sorta suggest that those who are constantly disruptive , get a case file made instead of waiting for the situation to reac critical-mass and then making one.
Agree on it being private though, don't need a shitstorm blowing in from the north
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Then you shouldnt worry. People arent blind around here, notice is taken.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:56 am

I think I have been systematically cleaning this place out. I even chased off some of the riff raff. What I would like to see more of is other admins handing out some serious punishments. With Dray as SR now, I am sure we will see more punishments being handed out with more haste since he now has the power to directly punish people.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17194
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 am

^
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16931
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2