Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annoyances - Suggestion

+5
YinYang
Aardvark
Sqrl
Dray The Fingerless
Champion
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Annoyances - Suggestion Empty Annoyances - Suggestion

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:13 am

Since Dray so rudely did not move my post, I have reposted this. Here.

I would like to propose that there be some kind of restraint on complaining on JvS servers. I get on today for the first time in a week or so and all I hear about is "I don't like this person in leadership cause he doesn't do this," or "we have a bunch of people in leadership who break their owns rules but expect the rest of us to follow them." Personally I cannot stand being on a server, while trying to have some friendly fights and duels while someone is complaining about the clan. Sure, /ignore them. But see, I don't want to ignore any clan member or have to ignore any clan member. I shouldn't have to. I think complaints about the clan are NOT appropriate for the public servers where we have guests from other clans, new members and applicants. All of [3rd level] had to hear about this today.

It misrepresents the clan and gives the rest of us who do what we can to support it a bad name. Sure there was some flaming involved today, which is another issue, but that's being dealt with. There is TOO much complaining. If you have an issue, DO something about it, like I am now! I personally wanted to silence everyone of them involved. I was honestly horrified by the behavior and left the server. But then returned after I saw the main culprit leaving. I just want this to stop or I personally will not return to the server when certain JvS members are not on.

Back to top Go down

Annoyances - Suggestion Empty Re: Annoyances - Suggestion

Post by Champion Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:15 am

I would like to see the screenshots. I keep hearing about people complaining or doing this or that but see nothing so I can read. At the very least give me the time of day the incident occurred so I can go into the logs and read them myself without having to dig through a pile of shit.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17191
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:15 am

Ok. I took alot. I will PM them to you. I really didn't want to do this because I didn't want anyone to hate me for being a snitch, but here we go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:17 am

Good thank you. Sometimes some things should be kept to oneself and not blurted out in public, especially something as demoralizing as disrespecting the leadership behind their backs.
Champion
Champion
Founder

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:21 am

That's why I posted this. The leadership is not lazy, and that should not be said by people wearing JvS on our public server.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:23 am

i didnt move it to make you more accostumed to posting in here.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26949
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:31 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:i didnt move it to make you more accostumed to posting in here.

I see I see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:14 am

well since im either way going to end up in some screenshot somewhere i might as well come out and say that i have done things and said some things behind champ's and many others backs. I am coming out like this from guilt and also because either way if im in those screenshots (which im saying i am not.) but if i am i greatly apologize to champ and the clan. Very Happy
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13358
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:23 am

The current Act in voting never says it's restricted to only the forum. Once it passes I fully intend to throttle anyone whining on the server.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27017
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:34 am

Sqrl2k wrote:well since im either way going to end up in some screenshot somewhere i might as well come out and say that i have done things and said some things behind champ's and many others backs. I am coming out like this from guilt and also because either way if im in those screenshots (which im saying i am not.) but if i am i greatly apologize to champ and the clan. Very Happy

I don't think you were doing anything offensive there. You were helping alot actually in making Yin understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYang Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:17 am

well i know i said i was never going to post on the forums again but this seems like a special case to me

i admit that i am in fact in those screenshots because i was in fact complaining about the leadership, so if it is in fact a rule somewere in the clan rule book that i am not allowed to like someone then by all means punish me for it

realy im sure to get at least a chewing out in all of this because i know how the leadership hates to be told that anything is wrong in any way

also if you want to punish me for complaining on the main server go ahead because im not sure were that is a rule either

if there is no such rule then i will continue not careing anymore and go back into my forum posteing withdrawl that i have chosen for myself

ty for your time

YinYang

+Light/-Dark : -6

Experience Points : 6134

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:25 am

Yeah... wat he said
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16928
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:36 am

So are you willing to share why you're pissed now or do I just assume I and the entire Leadership have committed some unforgivable sin in your eyes and are beyond any reasoning?
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27017
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:38 am

hey frost I knw ur a cool guy, just PM the leadership to sort it out and PM me if u wanna talk abt it. Same wid u yin Smile
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10451

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:42 am

oh im not angry about anything jus that a back up yin and stuff... so i got no issue with leadership, they do what they must
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:46 am

Aardvark wrote:So are you willing to share why you're pissed now or do I just assume I and the entire Leadership have committed some unforgivable sin in your eyes and are beyond any reasoning?

Pretty much. I care for Yin very much and did not want to complain about this, but I felt it needed to be addressed. It's not the first time I've seen it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:08 am

Im going to be completely honest, and i speak this from the heart. JvS members complaining about the leadership of this clan is really pathetic. The leaders of this clan cant make it perfect, they are human they have there flaws, but then again, so many people in this clan have many flaws aswell, even more then leadership. The leadership in this clan is doing everything in its power to try to make the JvS server and clan a better place, but it cant do that if you all keep complaining about "Oh, The leaders of this clan need to blah blah blah." or "Oh, i hate how Blah Blah Blah is happening and the leadership isnt doing anything to stop it!" WELL HOW CAN THEY, IF YOU KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT/OR CAUSING THE PROBLOM!?!?! I have seen alot of sad things in this clan, But complaining about the leadership? .........I dont even know how to respond to that. I have seen members AND guests complaining about things on JvS, and alot of our members encouraging them. ITS PATHETIC!!!! Imagine if you were in leadership and you kept having these little complaints about Leadership, well wat the hell do you expect them to do if you all arent willing to cooperate and try to make JvS a better place. Back when the old JvS members were around we had a voice of reason which was champ. he kept discipline. but after he went missing, The new members went wild, complaining, and thinking there above everyone else just because they were in JvS. Well the sad fucking truth is Your not. you are the exact same as everyone else in this clan. and if you are the ones causing the probloms and complaining about every little god damn thing in this clan, Then shame on you. I have tried all i can in my power to try to make this server a better place, i have been stopping people before they start complaining, and those that i have heard complain, i always disagree and try to talk them out of it, But the next thing i know, it ends up on here and more and more and more fucking people complain about it. ITS NOT ALWAYS GONNA BE PERFECT!!!!
I am sorry about the very big lecture and speech, but it had to be said. I have pretty much had enough of you all complaining about Everything that isnt right or some other pointless shit. Get over it, the leadership of this clan is trying all it fucking can, so why dont you do JvS a favor and do these following steps.
1. Stop causing the problom or complaining about the problom!

2. Help try to give JvS a better name and label.

3. Give sugguestions to help leadership with JvS
And if you are not willing to follow these steps then i am really ashamed of you......... If i get any kind of punishment for speaking the truth then i will gladly accept it, because i said all i had to. now i hope you all At least try to make a fucking effort into this.

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7325

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:29 am

Myyy suggestion is that the rules aren't as tight as a hookers thong becuz its kinda annoying to say one thing and its a "flame" when people are flaming all around me and no1 seems to notice... jus sayin do u wat u want idc

EDIT: Oh forgot, my complaint or w/e is being demoted a week after I did anything and I was on best behavior but as u can see not that I hav been turned GJ... I kinda lost that composure
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:40 am

FrostBiite wrote:Myyy suggestion is that the rules aren't as tight as a hookers thong becuz its kinda annoying to say one thing and its a "flame" when people are flaming all around me and no1 seems to notice... jus sayin do u wat u want idc

EDIT: Oh forgot, my complaint or w/e is being demoted a week after I did anything and I was on best behavior but as u can see not that I hav been turned GJ... I kinda lost that composure

Not sure what to say about you, Cog. You may not realize it but most of what you've done has showed little respect for anyone. You act on complete independence, as if you weren't even apart of this clan. It reminds me of America and her government. People won't stfu about the government and on top of that won't do anything to help. I realize that's a sweeping generalization. Forgive me.

But we are one clan, working together to have fun and manage our servers. It's sad that we even have to deal with things such as this. If you went to many other clans, leadership would do their thing and you wouldn't have a say in it. They wouldn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:45 am

I've been in many other clans and know the process; but whenever i've offered suggestions they got shot down or somebody misunderstood it and changed the meaning around. So my views on suggestions now are jus w/e because it didn't seem to matter when we had the issues. And I actually do have a ton of respect for people that respect me not people who suppress me. It's a game, I have fun I don't think I get out of hand most days, sometimes I do I'll admit it, but it's all fun and games. I was goofin around 100% today and nobody else had an issue, the 3rdLevels were laughing and havin fun and from wat I hear this clan is about representation... So if dependent allies are having a great time, something must be going right without me having to be "silenced" if it was possible for certain people cuz their humor exceeds a frikkin comedians. good night

EDIT: if that's an infraction you got to be kidding me... jus sayin Annoyances - Suggestion 349920
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:55 am

Be it they laughing, it doesn't matter. Just because people laugh, it doesn't mean things are ok. I read system said today that he liked you because you are a rebel.

Getting out of hand is no excuse for behavior. That's what self control is for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:58 am

Well see it either way then. I must say I hate the tight flame rules and all that business but if you wanna say im a rebel, sure. I'm not one to ride along the dog & pony show and all that. If he was having a good time with me disagreeing with u or w/e then who cares? I know if I say idc imma get a "well leave then" comment or some nonsense but I appreciate the rules and all that for well being but when I get infracted for saying "ur gay </3" as a joke thats pretty much jus flat out stupid imo

EDIT: And I understand I do deserve 1 or w/e of those infractions out of jus plain stupidity on my part. So I'm not saying I'm innocent for everything
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:27 am

lol dude u took it to seriously. I wud never infract anyone for saying ur gay...but u understand that Jewish comments aren't great and they are especially easily offended, more so than blacks
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10451

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:14 pm

YinYang wrote:well i know i said i was never going to post on the forums again but this seems like a special case to me

i admit that i am in fact in those screenshots because i was in fact complaining about the leadership, so if it is in fact a rule somewere in the clan rule book that i am not allowed to like someone then by all means punish me for it

realy im sure to get at least a chewing out in all of this because i know how the leadership hates to be told that anything is wrong in any way

also if you want to punish me for complaining on the main server go ahead because im not sure were that is a rule either

if there is no such rule then i will continue not careing anymore and go back into my forum posteing withdrawl that i have chosen for myself

ty for your time

People like you make me just want to fucking shut down the entire forum, server and cut off all my funding and tell you to.... yeah I'll stop there. You've lost every single ounce of respect I had for you.. and to be honest, I actually liked you more than most in this clan. The complete opposite is now in effect.

Skorp wrote:Im going to be completely honest, and i speak this from the heart. JvS members complaining about the leadership of this clan is really pathetic. The leaders of this clan cant make it perfect, they are human they have there flaws, but then again, so many people in this clan have many flaws aswell, even more then leadership. The leadership in this clan is doing everything in its power to try to make the JvS server and clan a better place, but it cant do that if you all keep complaining about "Oh, The leaders of this clan need to blah blah blah." or "Oh, i hate how Blah Blah Blah is happening and the leadership isnt doing anything to stop it!" WELL HOW CAN THEY, IF YOU KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT/OR CAUSING THE PROBLOM!?!?! I have seen alot of sad things in this clan, But complaining about the leadership? .........I dont even know how to respond to that. I have seen members AND guests complaining about things on JvS, and alot of our members encouraging them. ITS PATHETIC!!!! Imagine if you were in leadership and you kept having these little complaints about Leadership, well wat the hell do you expect them to do if you all arent willing to cooperate and try to make JvS a better place. Back when the old JvS members were around we had a voice of reason which was champ. he kept discipline. but after he went missing, The new members went wild, complaining, and thinking there above everyone else just because they were in JvS. Well the sad fucking truth is Your not. you are the exact same as everyone else in this clan. and if you are the ones causing the probloms and complaining about every little god damn thing in this clan, Then shame on you. I have tried all i can in my power to try to make this server a better place, i have been stopping people before they start complaining, and those that i have heard complain, i always disagree and try to talk them out of it, But the next thing i know, it ends up on here and more and more and more fucking people complain about it. ITS NOT ALWAYS GONNA BE PERFECT!!!!
I am sorry about the very big lecture and speech, but it had to be said. I have pretty much had enough of you all complaining about Everything that isnt right or some other pointless shit. Get over it, the leadership of this clan is trying all it fucking can, so why dont you do JvS a favor and do these following steps.
1. Stop causing the problom or complaining about the problom!

2. Help try to give JvS a better name and label.

3. Give sugguestions to help leadership with JvS
And if you are not willing to follow these steps then i am really ashamed of you......... If i get any kind of punishment for speaking the truth then i will gladly accept it, because i said all i had to. now i hope you all At least try to make a fucking effort into this.

Thank you for this rational, intelligent commentary which sums up my feelings 100%.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Disturbed wrote:lol dude u took it to seriously. I wud never infract anyone for saying ur gay...but u understand that Jewish comments aren't great and they are especially easily offended, more so than blacks
Oh dude I know but I did get infracted for saying "ur gay </3." I unserstand that "joke" i made was jus plain stupid and idiotic all together xD
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum