Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amendments to the Charter 2 - Passed

4 posters

Go down

Amendments to the Charter 2 - Passed Empty Amendments to the Charter 2 - Passed

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue May 11, 2010 10:05 am

Number 1: Sith Prophet will be the equal of a Jedi Master in rank equalizations in the Faction Changing Act.

Number 2: When changing factions, you must apply to the other faction, and must be accepted in. Once accepted, he person will be given GJ/DC rank, and after the probation time, they may or may not be accepted fully into the Faction. Leadership of the faction may choose to make the person take the probation time again by rejecting his full entrance. At any time, the faction leader may exile such person, given reasons to such action.

Number 3:Elimination of the Clan Match Act, as it has fallen in disuse and no one follows it.

Number 4: Elimination of the Jedi Master Ranking Procedure Act, as it is now archaic due to the new Specialization Equalization Act
Jedi Master Ranking Procedure Act needs to be rescinded as it is overruled by the current Specialization Equalization Act.

Number 5: Fix the Admin section of the Charter, as it contradicts in itself about Senator status, as well as the level of admining of Faction Leaders. The change is to eliminate any sayings about Senate admin giving, and to change it to say that Senators do not get administration of forum or server automatically, except of course the Senate Representative, and to change the Faction Leader level of admin from level two to level three.

Number 6: Add to the Faction Leader section of the forum, so it accurately states that the Faction Leaders have a decision on who they want in their faction. Given reasons, they can exile anyone from their faction, making this eventuality, the Dark Lord Challenge, and the misconducting acts, the only ways for the position to change hands.

Number 7: Change the Senate part of the Charter, so it states that the senate elections go on thru 3 weeks. The first week of when the elections start is for nominating, the second for debating, and the third and final week is for voting on the new senators. Also change it as the senate elections take 2 months between the start of each election, instead of one month.

Number 8: State in the Faction Council Act that the faction leaders can give higher approval on an individual basis for ranking. Also add to moderation powers for the Councils:
Library of Records for both Councils
Higher and Lower Training Chambers for Jedi Council
Proving Grounds for Sith

Number 9: State in the Trial Period Act that in these weeks, Jedi and Sith can rank up in their factions, ask for trials and be trialed.

There

Currently in Senate and Council

Last edited by Dray The Fingerless on Tue May 11, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26962
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Amendments to the Charter 2 - Passed Empty Re: Amendments to the Charter 2 - Passed

Post by Disturbed Tue May 11, 2010 3:38 pm

number 2, major loophole, you only applied it to sith and not jedi
The last sentence in number 6 is impossible to understand and makes no sense. It does not mention the Dark Lord challenge at all.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10464

Back to top Go down

Amendments to the Charter 2 - Passed Empty Re: Amendments to the Charter 2 - Passed

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue May 11, 2010 4:09 pm

eh my fault lol.... fixed.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Layfon Tue May 11, 2010 9:46 pm

I would prefer that you not take it upon yourself to add in an amendment about the Sith Prophet. I will be defining what it actually is when I revise my sith ranking act.
Layfon
Layfon
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -21

Experience Points : 6981

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue May 11, 2010 9:48 pm

That's why we're supposed to talk about it first in Senate area.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27030
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Layfon Tue May 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Then hop to it =o
Layfon
Layfon
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue May 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Dray already called a vote on this stuff. Vote no or Change in Council then we can revise it better hopefully.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27030
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Layfon Tue May 11, 2010 9:54 pm

first ill see what he says before i vote, ill vote later tonight msotlikly
Layfon
Layfon
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue May 11, 2010 10:48 pm

i only said one thing about the Sith Prophet, and it barely has anything to do with it. The core idea of the rank is a equivalent of the Jedi Master rank, where it stemmed from. It would only be fitting that its equivalent in ranking is a Jedi Master, and vice versa. i know a Master is technically a Spec, but due to its speciality, i think that can pass by no?

as for the rest, i never stated anything particular, only that any changes you wish to do to the rankings, if sth is already stated in the Charter about it, it must be changed as well in the Charter, so your changes wont become useless.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down