Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them?

+22
Aureus
Deadly Assassin
Anterias
Disturbed
CaptainSpanish
claudio
Aragorn
Champion
The Zohan
muigi
Velos
Talkin'boutFreedom
Shinobi Kenshi
Nomad
Ptolemy
Sqrl
Dawn_Twilight
Aardvark
Thing
Dray The Fingerless
Jacen
Nihil
26 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do a person's sig and/or avatar affect how you view them?

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 4 Voting1046%Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 4 Voting10 46% 
[ 13 ]
Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 4 Voting107%Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 4 Voting10 7% 
[ 2 ]
Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 4 Voting107%Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 4 Voting10 7% 
[ 2 ]
Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 4 Voting1039%Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 4 Voting10 39% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 28

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 4 Empty Re: Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them?

Post by Sqrl Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:05 pm

Alright do think we should give him a challenge?
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13369
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 4 Empty Re: Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them?

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:26 pm

have to wait for a recruit who puts on his avatar and sig quickly without posting much.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26960
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:16 pm

or, some one could make an alternate persona and post here?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17684
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Anterias Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:28 pm

The nerd pic just cracked me up and I have absolutely no idea why.. o.o.

Btw I would like to get ''read'' too :O.
Anterias
Anterias

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5532

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:38 am

Not much there to read, but I'll give it a shot. Anteril: Likes fantasy because it's a release from normal life when it doesn't go as you expect, you want to be comfortable with yourself, but still care what others think more then you'd like, as a result you don't hide yourself or your feelings but you still feel like you're forcing yourself to be that way.

That's about all I can get, but without another reference point I could be making errors in judgement easily.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27028
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anterias Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:56 am

Hmm...

That's all about correct.

The part your absolutely right about is that I do care what others think too much at times.
Anterias
Anterias

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5532

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:45 am

Looks like it does affect views, even a name. When I started to use name the stripperman people use to ask me no so often am I stripper in real, when i changed avatar ppl ask me that 2000% more then before, to make it clear i am not a stripper don ask me am i lol, i got that name cos once i danced with female stripper on stripper table in stripper club and since then my friend started to call me like that, to play around giving me that name and yelling "hey its stripper!".
after that i masked myself on server as sithoverlord bot but was busted soon, was too good to be a bot when every time the bot was first on list, then i took my nick name that i never showed online before, amazing how far u can see when they dont know who u r, and for some reason ppl started to like me more idk why, i am still same old wanderer from before, i hope that my name has nothing with u liking/hating me more

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 4 Shockpaddles2
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

+Light/-Dark : -42

Experience Points : 6714

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:08 pm

this forum has a serious necromancy issue
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

+Light/-Dark : -25

Experience Points : 7420

Back to top Go down

Post by claudio Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Not really but I make a special exception for thinking just a bit less of a person with cutesy anime sigs and avatars

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 4 Konatal
claudio
claudio

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5558
Comments : []

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:09 pm

If i see some1 with a sick sig i usually think they're pretty veteran to the forum
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16939
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by SouLCasT Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:22 pm

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

+Light/-Dark : 7

Experience Points : 6885

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi Kenshi Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:24 pm

SouLCasT wrote:...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Your signature makes me look at you as a wicked, maniac but still extremely cool-awesome super-leet guy. nuff said.
Shinobi Kenshi
Shinobi Kenshi

+Light/-Dark : 12

Experience Points : 6832

Back to top Go down

Post by SouLCasT Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:30 pm

U hax.
Ur sig tells me that ur awesome cuz u like ninjas cheers
And ur avatar says that u got a sense of humor which is also awesome...
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:51 pm

WHAT ABOUT ME?! and also love the avatar shin Laughing although you have had it forever it seems :serious:
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 6169

Back to top Go down

Post by kaemasu Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:54 pm

no one likes my avatar Sad
kaemasu
kaemasu

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5172

Back to top Go down

Post by SouLCasT Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:13 pm

LOL! I never saw it Very Happy

It's awesome
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi Kenshi Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Ðaaaaa wrote:WHAT ABOUT ME?! and also love the avatar shin Laughing although you have had it forever it seems :serious:

Avatar - Gives impression of seriousness and leadership. Signature is more of a picture slammed there than a signature, but it's a cool picture.

I got this avatar only a couple of days ago. D:
Shinobi Kenshi
Shinobi Kenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Shinobi Kenshi wrote:
Ðaaaaa wrote:WHAT ABOUT ME?! and also love the avatar shin Laughing although you have had it forever it seems :serious:

Avatar - Gives impression of seriousness and leadership. Signature is more of a picture slammed there than a signature, but it's a cool picture.

I got this avatar only a couple of days ago. D:

also not quite sure how my avatar even says anything really...I should change it..
EDIT: changed it Very Happy
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 6169

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:17 pm

10/10 for avatar daaa LOL
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12280
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by kaemasu Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:09 pm

i still think my avatar is best, makes fun of the GOAT ROGER FEDERER
kaemasu
kaemasu

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5172

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi Kenshi Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Daa's avatar is the epicz. ^^

And Kae's, well haha everytime I see that picture I hear when Peter is going all "SCHHHHHHHH...AAAAAAAAAHHH.....SCCHHHHHHHHHHHH....AAAAAAAAAHHHHH......."

Hilarious shit, that is.
Shinobi Kenshi
Shinobi Kenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:41 pm

kaemasu wrote:i still think my avatar is best, makes fun of the GOAT ROGER FEDERER

THE SWISS MAN WILL RISE AGAIN!! Or not... XD
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12280
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Patient Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:25 pm

O.o I want to be profiled.
Dr. Patient
Dr. Patient

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 6620

Back to top Go down

Post by SouLCasT Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Well your sig suggest that you like creepy stuff, which isn't bad at all...

And well..your avatar..either suggests that you jizz in ur pants, or that you have a sense of humor, and put that guy only for the epic face he makes..
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next