Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them?

+22
Aureus
Deadly Assassin
Anterias
Disturbed
CaptainSpanish
claudio
Aragorn
Champion
The Zohan
muigi
Velos
Talkin'boutFreedom
Shinobi Kenshi
Nomad
Ptolemy
Sqrl
Dawn_Twilight
Aardvark
Thing
Dray The Fingerless
Jacen
Nihil
26 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do a person's sig and/or avatar affect how you view them?

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 Voting1046%Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 Voting10 46% 
[ 13 ]
Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 Voting107%Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 Voting10 7% 
[ 2 ]
Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 Voting107%Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 Voting10 7% 
[ 2 ]
Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 Voting1039%Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 Voting10 39% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 28

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them?

Post by Aragorn Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:38 am

Hmmm interesting...

Aardvark: Nerd in every way and doesn't give a care that he is, to the point of showing it off with pride. Not afraid to take responsibility though hesitant at times because sometimes the responsibility is his because nobody else takes the responsibility. To smart for his own good at times because people come to him for question he can answer but in a way that is beyond his intellectual tolerance (meaning simplifying things more than he thinks they should be)
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12067
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them?

Post by Aardvark Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:42 am

Aragorn wrote:Aardvark: Nerd in every way and doesn't give a care that he is, to the point of showing it off with pride.

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 761
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27028
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 am

like I said: Nerd and dang proud of it Very Happy

We should make a profiling thread Kami and see how many people wanna be profiled Very Happy
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12067
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:56 am

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 354455 Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 987374
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12663

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Aardvark wrote:
jakev007 wrote:prefers to do stuff on my own? I posted like 7 requests for sigs...

One, I counted, and before you posted that request you made your own.

Dawn: Openly gay, likes to throw people off balance by admitting what most wouldn't, and is also dedicated to what he owes allegiance to at the time.

Serv: Douche, likes the ridiculous and stupid because it draws attention away from the fact that he is in fact an intelligent person.

...I got rid of that one cuz it FUCKING SUCKED!

but srsly it did
Jacen
Jacen

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 7120

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn_Twilight Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Aardvark wrote:Dawn: Openly gay, likes to throw people off balance by admitting what most wouldn't, and is also dedicated to what he owes allegiance to at the time.

Lol at the bold xD

I thank pie I'm not religious! I don't wanna be dedicated to that

But in some alternate universe I am -.- unlimited alternative universes
even if I kill one off, it will survive in more unlimited Alternative Universes.

In that respect -.- you can't destroy anything >_<
Dawn_Twilight
Dawn_Twilight

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 6208

Back to top Go down

Post by claudio Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:36 pm

yeah but posts reveal more about a person
claudio
claudio

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5558
Comments : []

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:41 pm

well I just chose my sig and avatar for giggles but I wanna see if the profiling fits Smile
CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 7243

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Span: Wishes he was a pirate, so he can get wench biddies.

How close? Razz
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17684
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:53 pm

not really close :O well I do want to be a pirate but wench bitties..no
CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 7243

Back to top Go down

Post by Velos Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 Facepalm12
Velos
Velos

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5391

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:50 pm

Spanish: Interested in the vice side of life, and likes characters that take vices to the extreme although you don't indulge yourself that far, likes comedy to the point of almost always joking around, cocky, but respects those that impress him.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:27 pm

what does mine say about me??
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12280
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:29 am

I already did you back on page 1 or 2 Nihil.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 am

Alright try me....
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13369
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:50 am

Could some1 change this topic to Aardvarks Profiling thread and sticky it?
Jacen
Jacen

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:06 am

No...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:16 am

Sqrl: You admire power and freedom from restrictions, especially those of society, but still care about people opinions more then you'd like, you see traits you like in others and try to emulate them, you like change, but at the same moment are afraid of it because you don't wish to make the wrong choice.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:00 am

thing944 wrote:No...

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 998754 Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 998754 Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 998754 Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 142872 Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 250195 ing Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 28827 Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 28827 Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 3 897658
Jacen
Jacen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:17 am

BUT I CAAAAN!!

cept' i don't know how XD
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12280
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:34 am

you can change the name, sure, but you can't sticky it.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:34 am

Actually... You can't do anything.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:24 am

aard, signatures only show the person as they wish to be portrayed. You'll have a fun time glimpsing anything meaningful from my sig or avatar.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10462

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:28 pm

Aardvark wrote:Sqrl: You admire power and freedom from restrictions, especially those of society, but still care about people opinions more then you'd like, you see traits you like in others and try to emulate them, you like change, but at the same moment are afraid of it because you don't wish to make the wrong choice.

You should be a therapist..... cuz your very good at it Very Happy
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13369
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:03 pm

not really, his judgements are influenced by what he reads from you guys, even if he tries not to. the only way to make this a more accurate prediction would be with a newbie to the forums.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26960
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next