Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them?

+22
Aureus
Deadly Assassin
Anterias
Disturbed
CaptainSpanish
claudio
Aragorn
Champion
The Zohan
muigi
Velos
Talkin'boutFreedom
Shinobi Kenshi
Nomad
Ptolemy
Sqrl
Dawn_Twilight
Aardvark
Thing
Dray The Fingerless
Jacen
Nihil
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do a person's sig and/or avatar affect how you view them?

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 2 Voting1046%Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 2 Voting10 46% 
[ 13 ]
Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 2 Voting107%Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 2 Voting10 7% 
[ 2 ]
Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 2 Voting107%Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 2 Voting10 7% 
[ 2 ]
Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 2 Voting1039%Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 2 Voting10 39% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 28

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them?

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:17 pm

HEY!
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

+Light/-Dark : -42

Experience Points : 6714

Back to top Go down

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them?

Post by Thing Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Shinobi Kenshi wrote:GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY

?
HAHAHHAAHAHAH, +REP!!
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17684
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:SOO what dose my siggy tell about me?

your a DOUUUUCCCCCHHEEEEE

Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 2 639643
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15874
Comments : Does a person's Avatar affect how you view them? - Page 2 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:01 pm

jakev007 wrote:prefers to do stuff on my own? I posted like 7 requests for sigs...

One, I counted, and before you posted that request you made your own.

Dawn: Openly gay, likes to throw people off balance by admitting what most wouldn't, and is also dedicated to what he owes allegiance to at the time.

Serv: Douche, likes the ridiculous and stupid because it draws attention away from the fact that he is in fact an intelligent person.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27028
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:04 pm

hmmm...

i'ma say, just off the sig, that serv is just, all over the board, sarcastic, has a lot of funnies hidden away somewhere, and strong willed.

also, i'm very interested by what everyone has put, this actually is more interesting than what i thought it would be! cheers
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12280
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by muigi Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Im curious, what does my sig say about me?
muigi
muigi

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5635

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:14 pm

By your avatar , your wife's self-esteem shall hit rock bottom hence becoming a psycho and murdering you. By your siggy , you are a uneducated black hick living in the frenchest place right next to France.
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

+Light/-Dark : -42

Experience Points : 6714

Back to top Go down

Post by muigi Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:By your avatar , your wife's self-esteem shall hit rock bottom hence becoming a psycho and murdering you. By your siggy , you are a uneducated black hick living in the frenchest place right next to France.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAhahaha, its funny because its true x'D
muigi
muigi

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5635

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:20 pm

in that video, does the guy really think he is a white supremacist at one moment and a black ethnicity fighter the next or something??
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:43 am

Let's see. Muigi: Interested in some of the darker things, not very squeamish, but also not Emo, has a common sense of humor some would consider low brow, but will just as easily make fun of people who act stuck up because he really doesn't care what most people think.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:06 am

Agree with Kami.

Dont judge me by my ava and sig because i just did em for fun. Im inth emortal kombat type mood so i got a bunch of MK ninjas and johnny cage ava. I'll probobly put my pic of Sean Connery back since peope take him more seriously.
The Zohan
The Zohan

+Light/-Dark : 13

Experience Points : 6967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:27 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:SOO what dose my siggy tell about me?

your a DOUUUUCCCCCHHEEEEE

I was gonna say you were gay but w/e Very Happy
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13369
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:26 am

I can give two shits about someones avatar and sig. I only care about actions.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17202
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:46 am

Well champ you have a point but your on the wrong side of the tracks so to speak. We mean that do the sigs and avatar TELL you what someone is like is all just a fun little fact is all... +rep anyway
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13369
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:54 am

§qrl2k wrote:Well champ you have a point but your on the wrong side of the tracks so to speak. We mean that do the sigs and avatar TELL you what someone is like is all just a fun little fact is all... +rep anyway

i agree,

also,

i really like sqrl's new new avatar! lol!

freeman and house and lightsaber OH MY!
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:00 am

Your sig is way too big though, Sqrl...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17684
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:53 am

And whats my stuff telling on meh....
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12663

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:23 am

Nomad: You like power, in a physical term, you admire people who are fit and seek to be like them rather then being a brain, you're direct in what you believe.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:24 am

OOOOHH are we profiling people?
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12067
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:25 am

Eh I am, I like to see how close I can get by just looking at sigs and avatars. Not sure how well I'm doing.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:26 am

mind if I join in?
Aragorn
Aragorn

Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:28 am

Profiling or being profiled?
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 am

both
Aragorn
Aragorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 am

Not sure how well I'm doing.
damn good

you wannabe psychologist?
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12663

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:32 am

Sure.

Let's see, Aragorn: A bit nerdy in a mostly quiet way, interested in things you don't know about and more then willing to learn even if you seem ignorant at first, proud of achievements made in any field and dedicate to the resonsibilty there in.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next