Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD MW3 Redemption :o

+9
Ptolemy
Dray The Fingerless
soran
Ðaaaaa
Aardvark
Aragorn
Reptile
Nomad
Red-X
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CoD MW3 Redemption :o - Page 2 Empty Re: CoD MW3 Redemption :o

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:23 am

soran wrote:
Ðaaaaa wrote:
soran wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote:
soran wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote: course you aim shoot they die, but people hav tanks choppers UAVs snipers rockets C4 jeeps n buggies. oh and mortar strikes. they dont have to be in your line of fire to kill you.

yeah except tanks cod has the exact same stuff.

no, it really doesnt.

you pilot the choppers yourself and fire yourself. theyre hard to pilot as fuck. the UAV also,you pilot and fire and aim it yourself. its basically a mini chopper. you have tanks, buggies, jeeps, boats with turrets, n jet skis. there is a variety of tanks and a variety of choppers. like blackhawk chopper with miniguns on the side, or a chopper with rocket launcher and turret under that you aim and pilot. or an AA tank, or heavy M1A2 abrams, or smaller more mobile tanks for infantry. theres AA guns, missileturrets, mini gun turrets, and the bullets in this game are real bullets in game, they have travel time, and gravity. mortar strike is also manually aimed with binoculars, like sniper scope, and you have to stand still for it to fire while you aim.

yeah the same stuff. its the same equipment, jus the games have the uses different.

What are you talking about? The only time they have ever used tanks in cod was in campaign and for a while on world at war multi and even then the tanks weren't used to destroy buildings in any of the campaigns, you only killed people. I do not see where you are getting the same equipment out of that especially when you also had vehicle specializations in t he battlefield games.

you dont really look back and ready before you reply do you?

are you failing to understand that it is the use in the game mechanics that MAKES a game? are you saying that KOTOR and JKA are the same because they have lightsabers in them? or did you really just open your mouth(typed w/e) to say "hey i saw a tank in cod once too!"
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26958
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:33 am

soran wrote:
Ðaaaaa wrote:
soran wrote:
soran wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote: course you aim shoot they die, but people hav tanks choppers UAVs snipers rockets C4 jeeps n buggies. oh and mortar strikes. they dont have to be in your line of fire to kill you.

no, it really doesnt.

you pilot the choppers yourself and fire yourself. theyre hard to pilot as fuck. the UAV also,you pilot and fire and aim it yourself. its basically a mini chopper. you have tanks, buggies, jeeps, boats with turrets, n jet skis. there is a variety of tanks and a variety of choppers. like blackhawk chopper with miniguns on the side, or a chopper with rocket launcher and turret under that you aim and pilot. or an AA tank, or heavy M1A2 abrams, or smaller more mobile tanks for infantry. theres AA guns, missileturrets, mini gun turrets, and the bullets in this game are real bullets in game, they have travel time, and gravity. mortar strike is also manually aimed with binoculars, like sniper scope, and you have to stand still for it to fire while you aim.

yeah the same stuff. its the same equipment, jus the games have the uses different.

What are you talking about? The only time they have ever used tanks in cod was in campaign and for a while on world at war multi and even then the tanks weren't used to destroy buildings in any of the campaigns, you only killed people. I do not see where you are getting the same equipment out of that especially when you also had vehicle specializations in t he battlefield games.

are you failing to understand that it is the use in the game mechanics that MAKES a game? are you saying that KOTOR and JKA are the same because they have lightsabers in them? or did you really just open your mouth(typed w/e) to say "hey i saw a tank in cod once too!"

you sound dumb. i never said you could drive a tank in CoD. and thats totally different because lightsabers are one of the MAIN weapons. a helicopter isnt a main weapon. a tank isnt a main weapon. *waits for a rush of arrogance*
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12062

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:37 am

soran wrote:
soran wrote:
Ðaaaaa wrote:
soran wrote:
soran wrote:

no, it really doesnt.

you sound dumb. i never said you could drive a tank in CoD. and thats totally different because lightsabers are one of the MAIN weapons. a helicopter isnt a main weapon. a tank isnt a main weapon. *waits for a rush of arrogance*

CoD MW3 Redemption :o - Page 2 Funny-gifs-infinite-drink
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12460
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:39 am

Red-X wrote:
soran wrote:
soran wrote:
Ðaaaaa wrote:
soran wrote:
soran wrote:

no, it really doesnt.

xD
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:45 am

[quote="soran"][quote="Red-X"]
soran wrote:
soran wrote:
Ðaaaaa wrote:
soran wrote:
soran wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote: ...

xD

Epic Win cheers
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15872
Comments : CoD MW3 Redemption :o - Page 2 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:46 am

so youre saying you really just opened your mouth to say i saw a tank in cod too!

also, what was your point about being main weapons?(wich btw, the vehicles are. you can basically forfeit if your vehicle handlers suck and theirs dont.)
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:47 am

and im not even dissing CoD, i just think the two games are entirely different types of gaming.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:51 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:so youre saying you really just opened your mouth to say i saw a tank in cod too!

also, what was your point about being main weapons?(wich btw, the vehicles are. you can basically forfeit if your vehicle handlers suck and theirs dont.)

hmm guess you cant read O_o
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:01 am

I give up on where you are getting your information or where you said anything else besides simply saying the tanks in cod have the same stuff....>_<
soran wrote:
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 6167

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:06 am

Ðaaaaa wrote:I give up on where you are getting your information or where you said anything else besides simply saying the tanks in cod have the same stuff....>_<
soran wrote:
yeah EXCEPT tanks, cod has the exact same stuff.

...you cant read ether apparently >.<
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:09 am

example of tanks in cod then...or can you please explain what you are saying because I feel you do not understand what you are saying >_<
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:11 am

omg..... ''yeah except tanks'' MEANING everything on the list that dray said ---->EXCEPT<---- tanks.
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:14 am

So explain how those things are in cod. Enlighten me please, C4 yes and airstrikes = mortars I guess but choppers are not the same at all.

ALSO, commas not used in a sentence can misconstrue the sentence so please use correct grammar. bounce Thanks Cool

Last edited by Ðaaaaa on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:16 am

Red-X wrote:

Probably the best trailer for 2011 o_O

But, i'll probably get battlefield 3 first anyway
Why is this the best trailer? This is the same as the last 15 terrorist games I've seen.

Bad guy vo- DESTRUCTION. Voic- DESTRUCTION

Bad guy finishes line on bass............... GUN FIRE SPARKS EXPLOSION HOLY FUCK THIS IS A GOOD GAME
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16937
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:23 am

^ I some times feel like the only person that appreciates good fiction in games :\
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:31 am

I mean the call of duty campaigns storywise are not bad at all in my opinion, its just that I feel sometimes they reuse a lot of the same stuff. Most obvious case, Gaz and Ghost, same voice actor and nearly identical place in the campaigns of each game, although at least their deaths are different.
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:41 am

I didnt bother playing the other CoD's because I got tired of the WW2 vibe. They shouldve made a CoD during the revolutionary days of America. Can you imagine the ultimate craziness from that loool???
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:17 am

yes, and also not having fucking weapons....:/ this is a GAME red. its purpose is interactivity first and foremost.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:20 am

soran wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote:so youre saying you really just opened your mouth to say i saw a tank in cod too!

hmm guess you cant read O_o

you said that except tanks, cod has all the stuff batllefield does. i gave you two options at that statement. either youre just saying you SAW vehicles n stuff like that in cod and automatically stated its the same stuff, or youre saying they are integrally the same game, with the same content available to the player and sae gameplay, wich is wrong. very wrong.

wich you then said cod had no tanks, wich i got from the initial statement, in the end came back to basically you really just opening your mouth to say HEY I SAW THOSE THINGS IN COD ONCE. wich, sure, ive seen tanks n choppers n shit in cod too. mind you they were cutscenes, but whatever.

id like you to articulate a bit more instead of making ad hominem attacks.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:28 am

I wanna run people over with horses and do bayonet brawls with interactive moments >:o

possible ship-to-ship highly intense fights, or trying to cross the delaware dodging dangerous shards of ice while making sure the boat George Washington is on doesn't sink or tip from turning to sharply

fawk
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:36 am

Red-X wrote: I wanna run people over with horses and do bayonet brawls with interactive moments >Surprised

possible ship-to-ship highly intense fights, or trying to cross the delaware dodging dangerous shards of ice while making sure the boat George Washington is on doesn't sink or tip from turning to sharply

fawk
Mount and Blade Warband Mod: Mount & Musket. Clans hold "line" battles and shit. They use formations they used back in the American rev days. Bores the shit out of me but some people like it. They have bayonets and canons and all that jazz
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16937
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:42 am

Aureus wrote:
Red-X wrote: I wanna run people over with horses and do bayonet brawls with interactive moments >Surprised

fawk
Mount and Blade Warband Mod: Mount & Musket. Clans hold "line" battles and shit. They use formations they used back in the American rev days. Bores the shit out of me but some people like it. They have bayonets and canons and all that jazz

lol i was just gonna say that. really isnt a call of duty type of game...not even FPS if you ask me.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Red-X wrote:...I posted a campaign trailer, not multiplayer. never cared for the multiplayer

So you buy CoD for it's SP?

:----DDDDDDDDDD Que the fuck? The SP in CoD is a lackluster because they focus on the MP.
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6011
Comments : Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:03 pm

well alek, its kinda sad if youthink about it. i dont recall any bettermodern military epic story FPS better than CoD...its kinda sad that the best out there is CoD.

its like the Bourne Identity of gaming.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:33 pm

I dont own any of the CoD's. I just play the campaign at friends houses and thats it. We do halo for multiplayer Very Happy
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next