Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD MW3 Redemption :o

+9
Ptolemy
Dray The Fingerless
soran
Ðaaaaa
Aardvark
Aragorn
Reptile
Nomad
Red-X
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CoD MW3 Redemption :o Empty CoD MW3 Redemption :o

Post by Red-X Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:05 am

Probably the best trailer for 2011 o_O

But, i'll probably get battlefield 3 first anyway
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12419
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

CoD MW3 Redemption :o Empty Re: CoD MW3 Redemption :o

Post by Nomad Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:51 am

epic
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12620

Back to top Go down

Post by Reptile Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:50 pm

mw3 will suck I just sense that...
Reptile
Reptile

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 6132

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:29 pm

MW2 sucks. The multi-player is just eh. So many hackers and all that jazz. I bought the game and I'm so close to regretting it. It's not that much fun most of the time.
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12024
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:50 pm

...I posted a campaign trailer, not multiplayer. never cared for the multiplayer
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:40 pm

reason why i dont buy games...
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:01 pm

CoD MW3 Redemption :o Look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 26985
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:15 pm

lol
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:53 am

Battlefield 3 will annihilate it anyway, although I'd say the campaign for MW3 might be better.
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 6126

Back to top Go down

Post by Reptile Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:40 am

Ðaaaaa wrote:Battlefield 3 will annihilate it anyway, although I'd say the campaign for MW3 might be better.
NO! BF3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mw3 stop bs
Reptile
Reptile

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 6132

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:12 am

Eh well I've liked the Modern Warfare campaigns so far.
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:05 am

indeed
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:43 pm

MW3 will prolly have some sick multiplayer maps because of allt he cities this game will be based in. the campaign looks sweet too!
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12021

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm

soran wrote:MW3 will prolly have some sick multiplayer maps because of allt he cities this game will be based in. the campaign looks sweet too!

lol i was playing that level of magnitude in battlefield 2. cod is years behind on epic fpsness :/

people play cod cause its pick up n play.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26917
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:people play FPS cause its pick up n play.

Fixed. Honestly played both series, there are differences but neither is really any better or worse. You point the muzzle, pull the trigger and the guy dies... eventually. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go get my flame-retardant suit.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 26985
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:48 pm

ah youve never played on a 32 slot server on rush mode with above level 40 players on battlefield. and for good measure, you choose fuckin heavy metal or port valdez map. shit needs strategy if you wanna win the round. course you aim shoot they die, but people hav tanks choppers UAVs snipers rockets C4 jeeps n buggies. oh and mortar strikes. they dont have to be in your line of fire to kill you.

what i meant was, if you wanna rack good score in Battlefield, it takes more than having good aim n reflex. shit you can be the best n still lose, cause its all about the TEAM. cod is the aim n reflex afficionado.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:53 pm

and also in battlefield 3 it will be double that amount of people on pc, it would also be nice if they increased the xbox/ps3 amount of people from 24 to 32, but I digress.
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote: course you aim shoot they die, but people hav tanks choppers UAVs snipers rockets C4 jeeps n buggies. oh and mortar strikes. they dont have to be in your line of fire to kill you.

yeah except tanks cod has the exact same stuff.
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Ðaaaaa wrote:and also in battlefield 3 it will be double that amount of people on pc, it would also be nice if they increased the xbox/ps3 amount of people from 24 to 32, but I digress.

you getting bf3 for xbox? I might be buying it before halo anniversary comes out. Just waiting to see if anything goes wrong the first couple of days its out. It does look immensely fun. Rather spend $60 on that
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:23 am

soran wrote:
Dray The Fingerless wrote: course you aim shoot they die, but people hav tanks choppers UAVs snipers rockets C4 jeeps n buggies. oh and mortar strikes. they dont have to be in your line of fire to kill you.

no, it really doesnt.

you pilot the choppers yourself and fire yourself. theyre hard to pilot as fuck. the UAV also,you pilot and fire and aim it yourself. its basically a mini chopper. you have tanks, buggies, jeeps, boats with turrets, n jet skis. there is a variety of tanks and a variety of choppers. like blackhawk chopper with miniguns on the side, or a chopper with rocket launcher and turret under that you aim and pilot. or an AA tank, or heavy M1A2 abrams, or smaller more mobile tanks for infantry. theres AA guns, missileturrets, mini gun turrets, and the bullets in this game are real bullets in game, they have travel time, and gravity. mortar strike is also manually aimed with binoculars, like sniper scope, and you have to stand still for it to fire while you aim.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
soran wrote:

no, it really doesnt.

you pilot the choppers yourself and fire yourself. theyre hard to pilot as fuck. the UAV also,you pilot and fire and aim it yourself. its basically a mini chopper. you have tanks, buggies, jeeps, boats with turrets, n jet skis. there is a variety of tanks and a variety of choppers. like blackhawk chopper with miniguns on the side, or a chopper with rocket launcher and turret under that you aim and pilot. or an AA tank, or heavy M1A2 abrams, or smaller more mobile tanks for infantry. theres AA guns, missileturrets, mini gun turrets, and the bullets in this game are real bullets in game, they have travel time, and gravity. mortar strike is also manually aimed with binoculars, like sniper scope, and you have to stand still for it to fire while you aim.

yeah the same stuff. its the same equipment, jus the games have the uses different.
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:46 pm

soran wrote:
soran wrote:

no, it really doesnt.

yeah the same stuff. its the same equipment, jus the games have the uses different.

What are you talking about? The only time they have ever used tanks in cod was in campaign and for a while on world at war multi and even then the tanks weren't used to destroy buildings in any of the campaigns, you only killed people. I do not see where you are getting the same equipment out of that especially when you also had vehicle specializations in t he battlefield games.
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:51 pm

Red-X wrote:
Ðaaaaa wrote:and also in battlefield 3 it will be double that amount of people on pc, it would also be nice if they increased the xbox/ps3 amount of people from 24 to 32, but I digress.

you getting bf3 for xbox? I might be buying it before halo anniversary comes out. Just waiting to see if anything goes wrong the first couple of days its out. It does look immensely fun. Rather spend $60 on that

I think halo anniversary is $40 by the way.
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:56 pm

Ðaaaaa wrote:
Red-X wrote:

I think halo anniversary is $40 by the way.

It is. I pre ordered that months ago lol. Just trying to put money aside for bf3. I was going to get mw3, but i hate the multiplayer side of it and would be a waste of money; like gears
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:14 am

Ðaaaaa wrote:
soran wrote:
soran wrote:

no, it really doesnt.

What are you talking about? The only time they have ever used tanks in cod was in campaign and for a while on world at war multi and even then the tanks weren't used to destroy buildings in any of the campaigns, you only killed people. I do not see where you are getting the same equipment out of that especially when you also had vehicle specializations in t he battlefield games.

you dont really look back and ready before you reply do you?
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next