Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JvS and union alliance...hopeing for redemption

+12
Aardvark
Disturbed
Beaner
Skorp
Sqrl
Dray The Fingerless
Moneyman
Drist
tRibaL
haize
Spidey
system
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JvS and union alliance...hopeing for redemption Empty JvS and union alliance...hopeing for redemption

Post by system Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:32 pm

okay i know we have a rocky past but we have had alot of bad things go on that somehow got into JvS the trouble makers in the clan are gone yet they are trying to kill our clan now. by this i mean rail has been trying to bribe members out of the union to join CF...anyways now more than ever we need allies...and me and a few of my clanmates have more friends here than in any other clan its been awhile since ive been here and i must admit the week that all that trouble happened was the week i left rail in charge..not saying i didnt cause us any damage....anyways i like JvS alot and we have been going for atleast a month clean and honextly i would like to say almost all the shit that happened was rail trying to control me and the rest of the clan thinking he could recruit anyone anywhere, and that he didnt need to talk to the council...well he left and he took 5 or 4 members and has recently recruited one in public chat and tried another who reported to us that he is bribeing with rank.

so without further ado i have missed youguys here at JvS havent talked in awhile.
how about one more try?
our server ip is: 209.239.123.168:29070

hope we can remmember only good times after this JvS and union alliance...hopeing for redemption 354455
system
system

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5297

Back to top Go down

JvS and union alliance...hopeing for redemption Empty Re: JvS and union alliance...hopeing for redemption

Post by Spidey Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:52 pm

i have no official authority to accept or deny your request... so i can only say good luck Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21130
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

JvS and union alliance...hopeing for redemption Empty Re: JvS and union alliance...hopeing for redemption

Post by haize Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:12 am

i cant officially accept i don't think, but i agree to this alliance and would like to see if happen
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12321

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:28 am

Aard, he has a point, the first few months has weeded out the worst, they have their server now, im sure they learned there lesson about when/why to turn a applicant down.
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9089

Back to top Go down

Post by Drist Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:49 am

I don't know if you guys even trust me in my words, but I have to say that this is a good thing. They have new leadership (which I myself helped develop :p) full of many level headed, good guys. Moneyman, System, Belial, Rabbit, and Qlimax are their new council. All of these guys are very active and know how to handle things. That guy Sys mentioned, being Rail, was too arrogant to be in a democratic leadership. He currently thinks he's the master of technology and can do whatever he wants with Union. I gave them my server so they could reconstruct their foundations and get back on their feet. Already they were doing great, but now they are doing excellent.

My personal judgment says that this is a good thing. Some people have been weeded out along with problems which caused all the issues with JvS and Union. They have learned alot in this last month and I think are very ready to have a fresh start and regain trusts from JvS. Good luck guys Wink
Drist
Drist
Sith Approval Committee

+Light/-Dark : 3

Experience Points : 6797

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneyman Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:54 am

We have enacted several rules to help ensure the behaviour of our new recruits. For example, we now have a probation period for new recruits like you guys do.

The members that were causing trouble with JvS have been removed from our clan. Rail acted of his own selfish accord in flaming JvS and stealing one of your members(Ace). Back when rail continued to argue with you about Torch's actions, he actually tried to get the council to agree to a full ban of JvS, making it so your members couldn't join AND anyone of us who tried to join them would be punished. Needless to say, everyone of us council members insulted his idea with great scrutiny.

Alot has changed in Union, its alot more stable and alot more structured then it used to be. We've always liked JvS, and most of our members hung out on your server/forums regardless of Rail's slander. Our interest in this alliance is to help get rid of these false statements about Union hating JvS.

Even if you don't accept our application for an alliance, do realize that we''ll always be friends Very Happy

EDIT: I almost forgot, we would like to thank the members of JvS that helped us from the beginning of our clan and quite recently. Aardvark helped us get our server going and has done many things in helping Union, we thank you for your help. We also thank you for helping our clan get started and allowing us to hang out on your server.
Moneyman
Moneyman

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5363
Comments : "I'm not racist, I hate all people equally"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:08 am

Rail eh? send him over to our servers...our precious admins will devilishly deal with him.... JvS and union alliance...hopeing for redemption 613715

and dont worry, we will instruct you in how to annoy the fuck out of a trouble maker in your server.... so much, he will go cry to his momma.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26917
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Drist Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:10 am

After Rail left I put a big red "FAIL." at the top of that topic regarding the excommunication of JvS.
Drist
Drist
Sith Approval Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:37 am

yeah i agree with the proposal sys. I know our past is a bit clouded to say it nicely but i think we can make a great bond. GL

and Aard, They need our help Very Happy
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13326
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am

JvS and The Union have had a pretty bad past, but i hope that we can restart our relationship with the union and become allies. i have noticed a dramatic change in the union since all the trouble makers are out of the clan. so good luck to you guys.

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7293

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaner Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:20 am

im all for this Very Happy
Beaner
Beaner

+Light/-Dark : -7

Experience Points : 6323

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:23 am

Union seems to have gotten better once the crappiness has been dealt with. Always had good people, but some random losers who had more experience perhaps, used their positions to turn the clan into a non democracy, which is how most clans are run, and why most clans are not as successful as JvS.

And give me Rail's address, if he tries his ploy one more time, there will be a big black hole where his house was, I am not kidding. Just ask one of these guys and they'll fill you in Razz
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10419

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 am

Yes I've been keeping tabs on you guys since the little issue. I suggest you pick someone to act as a Diplomatic advisor so we can discuss things quickly rather then the long back and forth with each individual Councilor.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 26985
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:26 am

Disturbed wrote:Union seems to have gotten better once the crappiness has been dealt with. Always had good people, but some random losers who had more experience perhaps, used their positions to turn the clan into a non democracy, which is how most clans are run, and why most clans are not as successful as JvS.

And give me Rail's address, if he tries his ploy one more time, there will be a big black hole where his house was, I am not kidding. Just ask one of these guys and they'll fill you in Razz

the things he can do is............disturbing Shocked

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7293

Back to top Go down

Post by Drist Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:10 am

It's great you guys are giving them another chance and helping out with thus jerk Rail. He makes fun of our server because it's not makermod like his... But his is just a temporary server that doesn't run all day because it's run from his house.
Drist
Drist
Sith Approval Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:12 am

LOLOLOLOL, HES JUST A KID WITHOUT MONEY.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26917
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Drist Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:19 am

What he does is, go to work, then come home and run his server. All day. He plays the whole time. Even on the weekends he's always on there. He must be a previous WoW player, thinking treating a game like life is ok. X)
Drist
Drist
Sith Approval Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:39 pm

He plays W3:TFT. Wrath of The Lich King FTW! Very Happy

Anyway lets just stop talking about faggy jerks Smile

Am all for this alliance! Wink
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9633

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneyman Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Disturbed wrote:Union seems to have gotten better once the crappiness has been dealt with. Always had good people, but some random losers who had more experience perhaps, used their positions to turn the clan into a non democracy, which is how most clans are run, and why most clans are not as successful as JvS.

Hey shadow, maybe you should give him the IP of that hacker that attacked our server. Twisted Evil
Moneyman
Moneyman

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5363
Comments : "I'm not racist, I hate all people equally"

Back to top Go down

Post by system Sat May 01, 2010 1:37 am

well we dont wanna go alllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way down to the level of the members of CF and TK
system
system

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat May 01, 2010 1:41 am

no honestly I hate hackers, I might not be able to bomb them (yet), but I sure as hell am not afraid of rushing into their house armed with a few knives ready to inflict some major pain..if I ever manage to be in the vicinity.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by system Sat May 01, 2010 1:53 am

oh yes feel free to Wink
system
system

Back to top Go down

Post by Drist Sat May 01, 2010 1:54 am

I can give you the server IP if you want to drop a bag of steamy fresh crap on their doorstep :p
Drist
Drist
Sith Approval Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat May 01, 2010 2:03 am

pshhh gimme the IP by PM and I can tell u a few funny things to try on them
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by system Sat May 01, 2010 2:04 am

i sense evil -.-
system
system

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next