Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW BITCHES! SYNTHETIC LIFE FTW!

+17
Ptolemy
Dr. Patient
Karnage
haize
Aragorn
Champion
Dray The Fingerless
Sqrl
Drist
Camus
SouLCasT
Disturbed
Aureus
Beaner
dandaman7
Spidey
Nihil
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW BITCHES! SYNTHETIC LIFE FTW! - Page 3 Empty Re: WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW BITCHES! SYNTHETIC LIFE FTW!

Post by Aureus Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:48 am

EU PASSPORT THATS WHAT'S NOW BIOTCH xD
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16948
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW BITCHES! SYNTHETIC LIFE FTW! - Page 3 Empty Re: WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW BITCHES! SYNTHETIC LIFE FTW!

Post by Disturbed Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:22 am

bullshit..and owning NATO forces too. SO STILL OWNED
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10471

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:23 am

I bet you live in America.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17693
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:41 am

Yeah it's kind of written there. Doesn't mean shit tho Razz, I get my degree and leave this sorry ass place for the middle east while you guys can have fun as obama and the next president (whoever) help fuck this country up so bad that mexico will bleed.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:26 am

Obama's black =o That means he's the best president ever of ever of ever

no
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16948
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:15 pm

Middle East = all more hopeless as of yet except for Turkey, which, as I can't blame considering how stupid, arrogant, and all around ridiculous Israel has been to them, is turning to the east.

I would advise you to go to Europe where your chances of being killed are less for being an American or for not wearing having a beard etc.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12289
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:29 pm

You it...noone there or anywhere can tell I'm an American by looking at me. I am just as fluent in my home tongue as in english. And...no middle east includes Saudi Arabia, Dubai and Qatar, and minus the heat, Dubai is one of the best cities in the world.

U c, some ppl have a misconception that the whole middle east and rest are Islamic fanatics or smth. PPl in DUbai can party harder than any American can Razz Not that it's a good thing, still, clearing up a misconception
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Dubai IS ONE OF THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD! No doubt about that! Razz
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW BITCHES! SYNTHETIC LIFE FTW! - Page 3 Dubai-tennis

anyone remember that? I couldn't do that, afraid of heights XD

'Cept, Dubai its kinda been doing bad lately, economic downturn. Also, it is a city-state, not necessarily the same as the countries around it.

Also, I mean to say, the middle east is highly unstable. The political spectrum could, at any time, thanks to the U.S no doubt, fly straight right into a radical zone because of discontent with the U.S armed forces, of course, that doesn't mean that the people are radical, just eager for change, like with Nazi Germany.
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:44 pm

ok here i go every shut up and listen god in what ever form u see him as is real there is something there and don't make fun of muslims i have freinds that are musilums and they are ok and science is made up by men so wah dray wah
and i think dist evem though he is a muslim and i am a christian is making way more sence than u stupid anti relig ppl
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

+Light/-Dark : 5

Experience Points : 6017

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:45 pm

I wasn't being anti religious Suspect
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:49 pm

not u lol sorry
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:53 pm

God damn...

Did your god teach you how to write also? 'Cause he did a terrible job with sentence structure.

And Nihil, that would suck if 10 you dropped your ball and 2) you tripped and fell over the bars.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:45 am

lol thing. Thanks for the support rave >.>

Btw, I've been to that tennis court u showed, was epic. Also been to Arabia, and others. Arabia, while the only things that are developed are mosques (and man are they fucking majestic or what, their like super palaces, never seen anything so extravagant in my life lol) that;s the only place u need to be pretty much. THe rest is rather, underdeveloped, but its got that nice randomness and good feeling that is also there in other places BUT minus the downsides. And the FOOD omg...best food on earth, never ever tasted anything better,

and I could go on...but thing is, America won't attack Arabia, or Dubai, cuz their leaders are nicely tied with America and rather greedy. However, the thing is, no matter how friendly, u must NEVER make an Arab feel that you have either cheated him or attacked him. I don like the King but hey, at least the country is cool. And getting paid is np, just land a job at the king's doctor street, suck up to him or his relatives if u meet, and u'll be rich as crazy. Then u can fuck the economy. And the whole world needs oil doesn't it?
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterBaitinTroll Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:48 pm

Yw, I will always be there lol. LOL no wtf I just dont try to have sentence structure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MasterBaitinTroll
MasterBaitinTroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi Kenshi Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:08 pm

pretty rave girl/Satan wrote:LOL no wtf I just dont try to have sentence structure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do, it makes people take your more serious and you'll make more (Notice I didn't say "any"?) sense.

I'm christian, but not religious. Debate about that bishes.
Shinobi Kenshi
Shinobi Kenshi

+Light/-Dark : 12

Experience Points : 6841

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:23 pm

you're a kid and think there is much time till death. And don't feel that sense of responsibility, basically like me Razz It rly starts sinking in around 30ish years esp if you were unsuccessful
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:39 pm

You aren't even 30...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:42 pm

read what I said. Basically like me..
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3