Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman's Current Role in life

+8
Nomad
sw1ft
Dray The Fingerless
Guthix
Ezio
muigi
Sqrl
Talkin'boutFreedom
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Woman's Current Role in life Empty Woman's Current Role in life

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:16 pm

Woman's Current Role in life Call_of_duty_for_women

Woman's Current Role in life GirlComp

Discuss.
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

+Light/-Dark : -42

Experience Points : 6706

Back to top Go down

Woman's Current Role in life Empty Re: Woman's Current Role in life

Post by Sqrl Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:18 pm

LOL thats good lol

i never thought of that
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13361
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by muigi Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:54 pm

w/ the exception of lay we dont really have lots of active women here =/
muigi
muigi

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5627

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:43 pm

lol XD
Ezio
Ezio

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5620

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthix Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:38 am

muigi... Lay=MAN
Guthix
Guthix

+Light/-Dark : 4

Experience Points : 5409

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:26 pm

and muigi=dead man xD
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26952
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by sw1ft Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:36 pm

that was lame
sw1ft
sw1ft

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 5687

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:13 pm

agree with dray. when lay notice this muigi will die quickly......

lol
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12655

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:40 pm

O.o
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12272
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by muigi Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:24 pm

apprently i was wrong lay is just as inactive as all the other girls Very Happy
muigi
muigi

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5627

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:28 pm

^dead
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12272
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:55 pm

Allow me to make my case.

Women are naturally cowards. I myself have met women who have admitted to me that they and their whole kind are born cowards. They are timid creatures whose emotions overpower their logic and rationality, and they are therefore unfit to lead. Their extreme emotions are triggered by slight and unimportant things, and with these worries they hinder the progress of man. Remember the last time your girlfriend got angry at you for that thing that to this day you have no idea what she was talking about? Imagine that ruling a society or a country. Imagine that fight being with another world leader. Imagine an irrational war because of a woman's errant actions. I'm glad Hillary lost so that America may live a few years longer.

Mankind used to be male dominated, and with good reason. Women knew their place, and men kept them there. Now, let's look at the achievements in this long period of history. We have such political achievements as the republic and the democracy. We then have technological advancements such as irrigation, the hanging gardens, the printing press, electricity, factories, cars, computers, and now even the internet. We also have such historical achievements like the Neolithic Revolution, the American and French revolutions. We have the great thinkers of history, like Socrates, Aristotle, Boethius, Bacon, Marx, Nietzsche, Borh, and, of course, Einstein. Who do you think was the most intelligent person in history, who could change the way you think, whose infinite wisdom puts this person on level with the gods? He was a man, wasn't he? Back when we were a male dominated society, men did not even love women. Most of the great men of history were gay, only having wives for children. Shakespeare was gay, Da Vinci was gay, to name a few. Men can survive without women (for lack of children, granted). Take modern gay people for example. Why do you think they are so happy? With gene science as it is now, we can make humans effectively enough without women soon enough. Jesus Christ.

Now, let's look at more modern times, shall we? In 1920, women gained the right to vote (oh, and then there was a recession, coincidence? Hardly). Coincidentally, we have not had a good president since the nineteenth century. In 1966, we had a cultural revolution. Great and all, but that's when police and the government became the bad guys. Degeneracy ran wild and became commonly accepted as culture. Then, come 1977, the Feminist movement. That was the death knell of the west as it was formerly known. Since these cum dumpsters decided they were people too, the west has become one grand showing of Dumb and Dumber. We now have what has to be the stupidest couple of generations since the Salem witch trials. We no longer have great philosophers; we no longer have great authors. We have become a nation glued to MTV and teenNICK. Remember G4TV? That's pretty much all of America at this point. And for God's sake, just look at our teenagers. What have we done to let our youth become so terribly corrupted and utterly stupid? To quote Chuck Palahniuk, "We are a generation of men raised by women". We have indeed let ourselves be led astray by the foolish little minds of women.

The fact that what I say, by modern standards, is sexist and therefore bad is further proof that we have been brainwashed. Women have convinced us that they have sufficient mental capacity to feel real emotion and can therefore be "hurt" and that we need to protect them. This is a lie. Now get me something to eat bitch.

Ergo, we have today naught but broken shards of society, the ghost of the greatness that humankind once was.
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:06 am

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:Allow me to make my case.

Women are naturally cowards. I myself have met women who have admitted to me that they and their whole kind are born cowards. They are timid creatures whose emotions overpower their logic and rationality, and they are therefore unfit to lead. Their extreme emotions are triggered by slight and unimportant things, and with these worries they hinder the progress of man. Remember the last time your girlfriend got angry at you for that thing that to this day you have no idea what she was talking about? Imagine that ruling a society or a country. Imagine that fight being with another world leader. Imagine an irrational war because of a woman's errant actions. I'm glad Hillary lost so that America may live a few years longer.

Mankind used to be male dominated, and with good reason. Women knew their place, and men kept them there. Now, let's look at the achievements in this long period of history. We have such political achievements as the republic and the democracy. We then have technological advancements such as irrigation, the hanging gardens, the printing press, electricity, factories, cars, computers, and now even the internet. We also have such historical achievements like the Neolithic Revolution, the American and French revolutions. We have the great thinkers of history, like Socrates, Aristotle, Boethius, Bacon, Marx, Nietzsche, Borh, and, of course, Einstein. Who do you think was the most intelligent person in history, who could change the way you think, whose infinite wisdom puts this person on level with the gods? He was a man, wasn't he? Back when we were a male dominated society, men did not even love women. Most of the great men of history were gay, only having wives for children. Shakespeare was gay, Da Vinci was gay, to name a few. Men can survive without women (for lack of children, granted). Take modern gay people for example. Why do you think they are so happy? With gene science as it is now, we can make humans effectively enough without women soon enough. Jesus Christ.

Now, let's look at more modern times, shall we? In 1920, women gained the right to vote (oh, and then there was a recession, coincidence? Hardly). Coincidentally, we have not had a good president since the nineteenth century. In 1966, we had a cultural revolution. Great and all, but that's when police and the government became the bad guys. Degeneracy ran wild and became commonly accepted as culture. Then, come 1977, the Feminist movement. That was the death knell of the west as it was formerly known. Since these cum dumpsters decided they were people too, the west has become one grand showing of Dumb and Dumber. We now have what has to be the stupidest couple of generations since the Salem witch trials. We no longer have great philosophers; we no longer have great authors. We have become a nation glued to MTV and teenNICK. Remember G4TV? That's pretty much all of America at this point. And for God's sake, just look at our teenagers. What have we done to let our youth become so terribly corrupted and utterly stupid? To quote Chuck Palahniuk, "We are a generation of men raised by women". We have indeed let ourselves be led astray by the foolish little minds of women.

The fact that what I say, by modern standards, is sexist and therefore bad is further proof that we have been brainwashed. Women have convinced us that they have sufficient mental capacity to feel real emotion and can therefore be "hurt" and that we need to protect them. This is a lie. Now get me something to eat bitch.

Ergo, we have today naught but broken shards of society, the ghost of the greatness that humankind once was.

All true. But we couldn't live without them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:22 am

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:Allow me to make my case.

im sorry, are you not a teen? therefore, experience by hand is a nono in this case. also, i have oen big counter argument. you seem to suggest that a pattern is established with teh evolution of society and the power implemented on women. in ancient greek, women were great councilors to their husbands. this was a time when women were kept in home, rarely koming out. let me show you the biggest counter argument to your theory of society evolution: The Middle Ages. the worst, most darkest, filthiest time of Humanity. we denegrated so much in terms of advancing, and at the same time, this was when women had the less power(excluding miss Queen of England of course. not that that turned out well either.) so, as u can see, in a time where women were the least important, Humanity had its worst time. fails really hard for your theory.

AND btw, i can come up with one similar theory, that relates society evolution with sth that progressively became larger. Take for example, the power of mankind over nature and self sustain. Along the centuries, mankind progressed further and further away from their cave antecestors, who highly depended on the circunstances they lived. they had lil control for their environment, and lived with a pratical thought. as society advanced, men became more and more bohemic. they were able to have leisure times, have nuisances. we were safe and were carried thru our safe life. in our modern days, a child is born, and she is presented in a golden spoon. evth is laid down upon her, and therefore, value for hard work, OR ANTH IN PARTICULAR, is lost. they are only bound by the cultural and social figments of their society(i.e. if everyone has a Myspace, since i am a social creautre, i too must have one). other than that, children value nothing.

On a final note, i know women who would bury you in knowledge and debate Serv. they have buried me many times, and althou it is true, that women do have that thing about the irrational feelings and discussion, it only comes to personal points really. That or, the corruption of our youth nowadays. But you can apply the same fact to the males too nowadays.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthix Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:29 am

this is possibly the most sexist thread i have ever come across
Guthix
Guthix

+Light/-Dark : 4

Experience Points : 5409

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:30 am

oh well. everyone has their side.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:31 am

Guthix wrote:this is possibly the most sexist thread i have ever come across

Call it sexist... but it's most largely the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:37 am

Drist wrote:

you see...that only makes you a virgin for a longer period of time. dont say that kind of things. women hear it xD
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:38 am

To also go along with the arguement

The archetypal chick flick "Gone with the Wind" is described in its own advertising as "a searing tale of passion in a world gone mad". Essentially, it's about the feelings of the protagonist in a world that is utterly beyond the protagonist's control. If a Mills and Boon novel has a happy ending, it's provided by the intervention of a man. At no point does a woman attempt to change her world. She adapts to it, cries about it, or waits for a man to change it for her.

Men, by contrast, write about almost nothing but taking control of their world, and the mechanics by which this is attempted.

Another fundamental difference is the list thing. Men teach one another the mechanism, the distilled principle, because there is less to remember and it has to be taken in context anyway. Women want a fixed context and rote instructions. If you try to teach them the principles instead, they dont listen and they get angry, saying "I don't care why, I just asked you to tell me what to do". If you give them a list of steps it must be exhaustive like a computer program because (also like a computer program) if context changes breaking the procedure or if anything has been omitted, blame is ascribed to the writer of the procedure.

A direct consequence of this intellectual inflexibility is that women do not create tools. They can be taught to use them, often very well, provided that the use of the tool can be described as lists of steps - programs!

Visit a craft shop like Spotlight. It will be crawling with women who think they are creative. In fact all they ever do is stick glitter to boxes, or cut cloth according to a plan that was almost certainly created by a man, before stitching it together using a sewing machine definitely both invented and made for them by men. Some of them will vary the patterns, but creation ex nihilo is a behaviour exhibited almost exclusively by men.

I suppose you could say that women play god using the thing between their legs, whereas men use the thing between their ears. This is probably acculturated behaviour. Possibly it is an artifact, in men, of the inability to play god the easy way; certainly many of us see our creations as children of sorts.
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:39 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
Drist wrote:

you see...that only makes you a virgin for a longer period of time. dont say that kind of things. women hear it xD

Makes sense... but I keep these kind of things on the forums, not in daily conversations

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:17 am

Woman's Current Role in life 987374 Yes...Women are quite often rational and level-headed in a case where men are being complete idiots. Humans would not exist without either or, so we should respect our opposite race. Sexism is one of the stupidest concept anyone could take part in, and everyone is vital to the survival of the human race. So, yeah, sexism sucks.

But thats just my opinion.
Jacen
Jacen

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 7112

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:24 am

Nor can one expect anything else from women if one considers that the most eminent heads of the entire sex have proved incapable of a single truly great, genuine and original achievement in art, or indeed of creating anything at all of lasting value: this strikes one most forcibly in regard to painting, since they are just as capable of mastering its technique as we are, and indeed paint very busily, yet cannot point to a single great painting; the reason being precisely that they lack all objectivity of mind, which is what painting demands above all else. Isolated and partial exceptions do not alter the case: women, taken as a whole, are and remain thorough and incurable philistines: so that, with the extremely absurd arrangement by which they share the rank and title of their husband, they are a continual spur to his ignoble ambitions. They are sexus sequior, the inferior second sex in every respect: one should be indulgent toward their weaknesses, but to pay them honour is ridiculous beyond measure and demeans us even in their eyes.
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:31 am

But, though some of the greatest leaders in history may have been men, so have some of the worst men. Osama Bin Ladin? Terrorist. Adolf Hitler? Murdered millions, possibly billions, of Jewish people.
Jacen
Jacen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:39 am

jakev007 wrote:But, though some of the greatest leaders in history may have been men, so have some of the worst men. Osama Bin Ladin? Terrorist. Adolf Hitler? Murdered millions, possibly billions, of Jewish people.

earth has 6 billion ppl....he didnt kill that many. just millions.

yeah, hes right serv, also, you fail to recognize the sheer number of ppl in this planet and how insignificant your knowledge of teh world is, compared to the total history we have. you know but only a tear drop in a ocean. and u are pointing out the most famous of events, forgetting that possibly, many great discoveries in the past by women were most likely shunned, stole or silenced by the controlling men. do YOU comprehend art? can you creat art, not copy it? efficiently btw?
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:00 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
jakev007 wrote:But, though some of the greatest leaders in history may have been men, so have some of the worst men. Osama Bin Ladin? Terrorist. Adolf Hitler? Murdered millions, possibly billions, of Jewish people.

earth has 6 billion ppl....he didnt kill that many. just millions.

yeah, hes right serv, also, you fail to recognize the sheer number of ppl in this planet and how insignificant your knowledge of teh world is, compared to the total history we have. you know but only a tear drop in a ocean. and u are pointing out the most famous of events, forgetting that possibly, many great discoveries in the past by women were most likely shunned, stole or silenced by the controlling men. do YOU comprehend art? can you creat art, not copy it? efficiently btw?

cheers Woman's Current Role in life 987374 :cheers
Jacen
Jacen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next