Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darth Maul returns in Clone Wars....QQ

2 posters

Go down

Darth Maul returns in Clone Wars....QQ Empty Darth Maul returns in Clone Wars....QQ

Post by Red-X Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:01 pm

I dont know....

They already disgraced him by giving him a damn brother. Ehh, I want more of Maul. But....not quite like this. If he's a ghost that possesses someone soul, like Exar Kuun did; then maybe I can deal with that

In other news, the re-releasing of the Star Wars saga begins next year in February. The teaser trailer for Phantom Menace will begin with the Three Musketeers movie and others coming out after.

Darth Maul returns in Clone Wars....QQ EP1_3D_poster

Last edited by Red-X on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12462
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Darth Maul returns in Clone Wars....QQ Empty Re: Darth Maul returns in Clone Wars....QQ

Post by Aardvark Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:34 pm

It's the Clone Wars Red, their only job is to fuck continuity in the ass. As far as I'm concerned nothing they release is canon because I honestly lost count of the number of continuity errors I've seen in it.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27028
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down