Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 2 of the prequel

+3
Ptolemy
Skorp
Red-X
7 posters

Go down

Part 2 of the prequel Empty Part 2 of the prequel

Post by Red-X Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:14 pm

PART 2

Chapter 8The Krayt

20 Years Later

A Krayt dragon scurried across Beggars Canyon looking for prey. It had been roaming around for hours. Off in the distance it could see a dark shape. It sniffed the air and the scent belonged to a Bantha; it was alone. The bantha, completely oblivious to the darting predator continued to eat out of a make-shift bin. The krayt zoned in on its target…

“It’s coming brother…”

“I know, get ready.”

The sand shifted a bit; two figures were beneath. The bantha noticed the Krayt sprinting towards it. The Bantha’s legs were shackled to rocks under the sand. It howled in fear. Slowly, the outline’s reached for their training sabers. The blades were full of toxin-filled barbs that could cause burning and temporary paralysis. Their master, Sinµsoidal, tasked them with taking down a Krayt Dragon; as a test he wouldn’t quite explain. He did say this would be their last trial. He didn’t say what would happen afterwards…he never did in the first place. Nomad had set the location in Beggars Canyon, near a cliff; a steep cliff. Nomad had also set the bait; the Bantha. His own bantha. They were told not many students survived this part of the training. Usually getting mauled or eaten alive. With the brother’s force bond, their success rate was a lot higher. Able to work together as a team, instead of fighting each other and getting themselves killed like previous students. They knew more about each other better than anyone else. They had spared with the academy’s Blademaster Nomad and bested him. Individually, there were slight signs of a struggle. Depicting the winner was nearly impossible to predict.

For twenty years they have studied the force and have experienced intense training regimens. Crafted into the perfect weapon. Some of the Sith Masters believed Sinµsoidal was trying to manufacture the next "Sith 'Ari". He immediately put an end to such talk by removing those Masters and situated new replacements. There hasn’t been a Sith 'Ari for centuries…even the slightest mention of that could bring attention. He didn’t need that. Whenever Sinusoidal disappeared from the grounds of the academy, he was above on the surface with Nomad training the brothers. Any witnesses that had tried to follow were quickly ‘taken care of’.

The Krayt dragon was now a mile out from its target. Its unnerving focus to capture the Bantha clearly showed as it licked its lips in starvation. The brothers had to bring back the Krayts hide, skull and two pearls inside the beast’s gizzard. The importance of the pearls wasn’t explained, but they were and going to get what they were sent out for. With this last task, they would be able to build their own lightsabers and dawn the mask of the sand people; the Sinµsoids. For now, they were wore rags woven from materials they scavenged around on their training missions. They did it for survival or the random sandstorm would have shredded them to the bone; protection from the sun to stop from overheating severely.

The krayt roared across the sand at the Bantha. The Bantha in response had already given up all hope and sat waiting for its violent demise. It didn’t know two people were lying just under the sand between it and the krayt. It did notice a slight shift but took it as wind. Just as the krayt reached 100 meters from its prey, a mound of sand exploded with canon-like ferocity high into the sky. The krayt jumped through the wall of sand blinded. Two dark brown figures ignited their training sabers and landed on top of the kraits back. The brothers had bounded out of the sand with shock and awe. The animal quickly bucked wildly, trying to kick off the strangers while fighting the sand in its eyes. It howled and ran around out of control. Until suddenly it ran off the cliff...

“This was unexpected!”

“Oh, I have a bad feeling about this!”

Chapter 9Infiltrators

15 miles away in a hidden camp home to the Sinµsoid tribe; Sinµsoidal was standing at the edge staring off into the dunes. Only he, Nomad, the brothers, and his tribe knew where it was. Every season the tribe would move to another location. Erasing its tracks and possible discovery.

“It won’t be long…”

“I’ve just spoke to the Dark Council. Darth Span and Behalok will be arriving in a few days. The Dark Lord wants a check on the academy.” Nomad stood next to Sinµsoidal in his mask and garbs. He hated wearing them, but wasn’t allowed according to the tribal code when above ground in the presence of the Sinµsoids outside of their huts.

“…”

Nomad folded his arms and kept his glance straight ahead.”I know…By the time they reach the system, they will be able to detect them.” Nomad noticed two specks climbing over a ridge not to far out.

“He knows about them already.”

Nomad dropped his arms and looked at Sinµsoidal; cocking his head to the side to get his attention.”What? That’s impossible.” He seethed.

“I’ve discovered this years ago. He had sent spies to watch over us. Infiltrators”

Nomad blinked behind his visor. This must’ve been a trick. He didn’t like games. Then he realized the truth. The force refreshed his memory. He shook his head, “The twins…”Nomad looked at the ground. “What happened to them? I thought they could be trusted.”

“No longer with the living.”

Nomad shook his head once more.

Chapter 10Hence Forth

While the blood stained, roughed up, brothers dragged the skin of the Krayt dragon, they saw the camp. They both sighed in relief. One of them dragged the heavy skull of the beast and a rope, while the other held the pearl and assisted in pulling with a second rope. Their training sabers, also stained with blood, swung on their belts. The blood wasn’t theirs.

“Almost there…” One of them croaked.

“Yub…” This gave a sigh.

Minutes later, they walked into the camp. No one looked their way, or congratulated them. A group of sand people came up from behind and took the skin and the pearls away. Only leaving them with the skull. Then one of the sand people pointed to the central tent, the biggest in the camp. They approached towards the tent with the skull continued to be dragged and walked inside. As soon as they stepped indoors, it felt cold. Even the torches along the wall that were lit didn’t seem to have any heating effect. The darkside was strongly present within the place. In the middle of the room sat their master.

“You have done well.”

The brothers bowed as one then kneeled. One of them pushed the skull forward. “What is our bidding, my master?”

Sinµsoidal still had his back to them. His shoulders up to his head were shrouded in shadow. “The time has come for you to join the tribe. To see my life, through your eyes.” He stood up and stepped out of the shadow, a few other Sinusoids came out with him like ghosts. The one by his right side shed his mask, revealing himself to be Nomad. Two Sinusoids carried objects in their hands to the brothers. They placed the objects in front of them. As the two looked up, they saw the mask of the sand people. One for both of them; the mask on the left was dark red. The one on the right was dark blue. They were made out of the skin from the krayt dragon, the scales showing curved lines all around. Beneath the masks were the same looking rags of the sand people, but color matched to their masks. The garbs themselves held the “µ” on the torso. As the brothers dawn their new identity…

“You have discovered peace was a lie. That Passion will forever remain in your hearts. The strength you have fought for has given you great power. The power you have earned, gave you the taste of victory. With that, the chains you previously held have been broken.” Sinµsoidal walked to the newly blue clothed figure.

“Hence forth, you shall be known as…CoSinµsoidal.”

“As you wish, my master.” CoSinµsoidal bowed deeply as Sinµ stepped towards the red dressed figure.

“You shall be branded as…ArcSinµsoidal.”

“We won’t fail you.” ArcSinµsoidal bowed as well.

Chapter 11Situation

As Nomad watched the ceremony he felt throbbing on the back of his neck. Something was out of place here. He closed his eyes and pushed his awareness outside of the hut. His mind gave him an image of the dunes as he flew across towards the disturbance. Passing over sarlacc pits and roaming jawas. Until he spotted two black robed figures with elegantly designed pieces of dark armor attached to their robes. They were standing out in the middle of nowhere. Then he realized them exactly above the location of the academy. The rocky entrance rose out of the sand and imperial troopers marched out. Judging by their equipment, they were demolition qualified. One of the troopers saluted at the hooded pair and ran to a shuttle that had just recently landed.

The two nodded and walked towards the cave. As they disappeared, one of them turned around and stared directly back at Nomad as if he was right there. It was Darth Span. He winked with a devilish grin then continued inside the structure. Suddenly, Nomad was struck with a piercing pain across his mind, bringing him to his knees. He snapped back to reality, breathing heavily. Sinusoidal and the brothers were looking at him, their faces showed noting; but what they felt said something else.

“Looks like we have a situation.”

Chapter 12Red Lights

Darth Behalok and Span continued their walk down the cave in silence. Span knew they were being watched; he didn’t mind letting the person know. Sadly, it wasn’t Sinµ. At least someone knew they were here. The duo reached the mouth of the cave and moved down the trail straight to the temple. The sentries spotted them and they placed their gaffi sticks in a cross, blocking the door. Behalok flicked a finger and the sentries blew back into the doors. Breaking their spines on impact, then crumbled to the ground. The doors opened and a female student walked out and paused at the sight of them.

“Ever seen a cave-in?” Behalok said pointing to the ceiling far above, grabbing the girl’s attention.

“Wha-“As the student scanned the ceiling, she saw majority of the top flashing small red lights. She could hear the small echo’s of beeps. When she looked back to the men, one of them stood right in front of her. Far to close; his hilt was already jabbed into her stomach with its blade out her back.

“Blow it.” Span deactivated his saber as the ceiling lit up the entire cavern like a star. By the time it yielded in, they were already descending down the platform to the academy. Above, more Imperial shuttles flew in to the crater and blasted a huge section out of the exposed temple. Showing the shaft leading down.

Not too far away, Nomad, Sinµ, and the brothers were already running as fast as they could across the dunes back to the academy. “Oh kriffe, move faster damn it!” Nomad yelled. He could sense the increase in numbers landing on the planet. He could hear the sonic booms as more shuttles re-entered atmosphere.

“So this is where he sleeps…” The duo stepped through an opened hole that was once a locked door. Cut open by Behalok. Behind them, screams and shouts rang out in the academy. Explosions rumbled; buildings on fire, countless bodies littered the ground, sinusoids and students alike.

They noticed the abundant amount of trophies on the wall, including a rusting Mandalorian helmet. Span stepped up to the object, while Behalok searched the room. Mandalore was an ally to the Empire and seeing this here confused Span. “Look what I found.” Span turned and found Behalok looking down at a hole in the floor. “Uh, what’s that?”

“Could be where he’s hiding them.” Behalok dropped into the hole.

Chapter 13Next Move?

Nomad was the first to see the crater, as they approached crawling just beneath the sand. They could see the temple right in the middle surrounded by rubble and platoons of imperial troopers mingling around. A section of the temple had a giant hole revealing the inside; it had been blown through by something big.

“Seems like, they forced themselves through the temple.” Whispered ArcSinµ.

“What if this is a trap, something to bring us in?” CoSinµ asked. “Next move?”

Nomad started crawling forward to the lip of the crater. “Spring the damn trap…” Nomad jumped over, attracting a few troopers attention. One of them shouted ‘tuskens’ just before getting cut down. The others opened fired.

Down below, Behalok had descended into a dimly lit tunnel that stretched towards a wooden door not too far ahead. A light was visible through a gap on the bottom. Behalok approached steadily hugging the wall expecting something to come charging out. He couldn’t sense anything inside but he didn’t want to take the chance. Span soon landed in a crouch behind him and followed suit.

“Behalok, I doubt he’s in here; either of them. Why would they trap themselves down here?” Span brushed past him and booted the door into pieces with a loud crunch. “Oh my…”

“How long you think she’s been down here?”

Chapter 14The academy

After taking out a third of the invading force around the temple, the group was able to get into the temple and drop down into the shaft with ropes left over from the troopers. The troopers gave chase, only stopping at the edge and fired down. The descent was hasty while blaster bolts shot past them. Chunks of rock blew out as strays hit the walls. Half way down, the firing stopped. They were out of reach.

Now dark grey smoke filled the shaft. Through the haze of smoke, the sounds of chaos reached their ears. The screams, the explosions. All of them felt the lives being ripped, tearing the Force like a vibroblade. The pain and loss fueled their anger for revenge. They wanted blood. As they got of the thick layer, into a thinner one, the academy appeared. In blazes. Sinusoids and sith from the academy fought and died, while Span and Behaloks army descended upon them in masses. Buildings were toppled, or severily damaged. The Academy itself was already in ruin, almost unrecognizable. Troopers walked with torches and lit huts on fire, scaring Sinusoids out to be shot mercilessly.

“They reached my sanctum…”

“Are you sure?” ArcSinµ shouted above the chaos.

“Yes. We need to get there quickly”

Finally they slid on top of a collapsed housing building. As one, they activated their sabers and plunged into the bedlam. Troopers shooting at the running crowd turned towards them and watched death take them over

“Can not believe he did this…”

“tsk, the man’s gone soft on us.”

Span and Behalok stood staring at a monument of a woman lying down on a slab with her arms folded across her chest. Entirely of black stone. Her hair sprawled over the edges. Her shoulder less dress covered her feet and it too fell over the edge. Her eyes were covered by a cloth that was carved with striking detail. In the ceiling a hole to the surface brought in sunlight showering her tomb.

“Amazes me how a jedi fell in love with a sith. When I got word of this, I thought it was a joke.” Behalok took a closer look at the woman.

“I can see why Aragorn had her killed. I still remember him doing it personally. But what happened to their kids?” Span walked past the doorway leading back into the tunnel and continued around the room. He didn’t see three shadows plunge down into the shadows.

“Aragorn pushed them out of an air lock on the fringes of wild space.” Behalok rubbed his hand over the statues check.

Get your damn hands off of her…” Said a voice from the tunnel.

Behalok and Span looked at the doorway. A lone figure stood in the door way. It seemed he had been standing there awhile.

“Ah, finally found you. Was wondering where you were hiding.” Behalok walked around the monument to stand in front of him. He peered behind him to the dark hallway. “I know their back there. You should be aware I can’t leave here without them, Sinµsoidal.”

“…” Sinµsoidal’s lightsaber presented as an answer. Another hummed to life behind him. Nomad walked into view.

“Ah, you brought a friend.” Behalok continued to hold his ground.

“Cut the chatter and give us the kriffing boys. Let’s just make this simple, you’re being unreasonable.” Span took out his saber. “Don’t start none, won’t be none.”

“Killing my tribe and the whole academy is reasonable?”, Sinµ’s voice grew louder. “My wife being murdered, is reasonable?”

“Yes.” Span nodded, “Yes it is.” He leaped across the monument and swung at Sinµ. Nomad came from behind and blocked a blow from Behalok who had tried to slash at Sinu’s feet.

“I guess you won’t make this easy.”Span gathered the Force in his hand and unleashed a blast, sending Sinµ and Nomad back out into the tunnel. Span ran in after them while Behalok stood behind and watched from the room.

Behalok took out a communicator from his robe, “Plan B gentlemen. On my mark, take this place down.” He placed the communicator back inside.

Span took both of them on with brutal efficiency. Parrying and countering to near perfection. He slowly pushed them back down the tunnel. The darkside pulsed through his body, from the hate and anger he has kept in check; waiting to use it. His eyes brightened with yellow as he gave himself in. Slashes that missed their mark sliced through the rock leaving sharp lines of molten rock. There wasn’t much room in the tunnel. Suddenly, Span caught the both of them in a saber lock.

“Resistance is futile.” Span kicked Sinµ in the chest, slamming him into the wall. Then turned on Nomad and easily slapped his saber away, and cut both of his hands off. His face widened in horror at the sight. He stumbled onto his knees continuing to look at the stumps. “Just terrible,” Span walked next to Nomad so he could look at Sinµ to make sure he was watching, “Having to see your wife killed right in front of your eyes. Having the one thing you cared about the most taken away from you in a blink of an eye.” Span pointed his hands at Nomad. “Now you get to relive it with your friend here.” Force lightning exploded out of Span's finger tips striking Nomad with violent force. He screamed in incredible pain; more than he had ever felt. His skin began to vaporize from the intense heat. He tried to stand but was brought back down by another wave. The cave brightening with the force; CoSinµ and ArcSinµ watched from the shadows, waiting for the right time to strike. Span ceased the barrage and levitated him up into the air. From behind came his saber and ignited into Nomad’s back. His head slumped over and Span let his charred body drop to the floor. Satisfied, Span returned his attention back to Sinµ, but two other similar people stood by his side.

“So these are the boys.” Span showed a slight sign of exhaustion.

“You know, I think you over did it...” ArcSinµ was looking at Nomads smoldering body.

“You’ll die for what you’ve done.” Cosinµ brought his saber up.

“You think you can take me? Span laughed, “You’re joking!” He held his saber in an over head slash and charged forward.

Chapter 15Undivided Attention

“Proceed with the operation.”

“Yes, my lord.”

Behalok had just witnessed the academy’s blademaster demise, and then two unexpected people showed up. His high priority targets presented themselves to Span. Not surprisingly, they looked just like Sinµ. He also noticed that Sinµ was looking directly at him. His head cocked to the side. Sinµ was giving him his undivided attention.

“Uh oh…” Behalok murmured.

Impulsively, he darted for Behalok. Span saw the unanticipated bolt, but was forced to return his attention back to the targets as he attacked them. Behalok unfolded his arms revealing his saber, getting ready to fight. He picked up the splinters from the door and drove them at Sinµ like a swarm. Effortlessly, Sinµ twirled his blade into a fan turning the splinters into dust as they passed through. The walls and the ground began to grumble. Small pieces of rock fell from the ceiling and smashed on the floor. The sunlight became blocked, darkening the room a little. Sinµ jumped into the room and initiated the duel.

“You fools will never see the light of day again!-“Behalok ducked an over head slash that nearly ended him.

ArcSinµ and CoSinµ dueled Span while the tunnel fell apart around them. The entrance they had come in was gone; covered in rock and sand. Behind Span they could see their master and the hooded man dueling around the monument. Sinµ trying to keep Behalok from laying a scorch mark on it.

“You can’t save him!” Span shouted over the crashing of the rocks.

ArcSinµ chucked a fist sized rock, smashing into Span’s face stunning him. “Come on, this place is coming down!” he yelled at his brother while he flipped over Span. CoSinµ followed close in step and ran for the room ahead. Behind them the top of the tunnel collapsed and soon everything came down. Span regained a sense of where he was and saw the rocks coming towards him with alarming speed. In an attempt to stop his prey from getting away, he brought up his hand. Before he could call the Force, the crashing ceiling caught up with him and buried him. With a boost of speed, the brothers dove into the room just as the tunnel completely fell in; trapping the four sith inside.

“Looks like we’re going down together!” Behalok laughed. His hood was down; His face was littered with iron piercings, but a few had been cut off by Sinµ. His robe showed slash marks, and deep scratch marks on his armor. His hair and the look on his eyes were crazed. He continued to laugh until Sinµ blasted him into the far side of the room into the wall with the Force. The impact crumbled a section of the wall exposing a secret opening. Behalok lay unconscious in the rubble.

“Go. You must leave.”

“We aren’t leaving you.” ArcSinµ said brushing off pebbles from his attire.

“There’s a freighter that will take you off planet. You two need to get out of here. Never come back here again.”

“Master, just-“ CoSinµ began to say.

“If I do, he will follow.” Sinµ pointed to Behalok. “Leave. Now!” He bellowed.

More explosions rang above as the cave around the academy fell in on itself. Sinµ looked back at the monument and touched the woman’s face. He bowed his head.

“We will have our revenge, Master.” CoSinµ said.

“It has been an honor.” ArcSinµ and Cosin bowed their respects then ran into the dark opening. They never looked back.

“Like-wise…” Sinµ whispered. The floor beneath him buckled. Cracks stretched across the ceiling and the walls. Behalok stirred a bit on the ground.

“I’m…not…afraid of death.” Behalok slowly brought himself up

“Fear,” Sinµ reached up to his mask and shed it. “Is my ally…” He turned to face Behalok and lunged at him. Behalok screamed in horror his last breath as the entire room fell upon them.

Chapter 16Aragorn

After a couple of hours, they saw light ahead in the tunnel. In moments they ran onto a platform over looking Beggars Canyon. A modified Corellian stock light freighter was parked off to the right; its ramp down. As CoSinµ ran into the ship start up the ship. ArcSinµ turned around and looked back at the tunnel. They had felt their masters death soon after they left him, but they kept moving.

Now they were alone. The last of their clan; their master’s legacy. Behind ArcSinµ, the freighters engines came to life, the lights flickered on. CoSinµ was seen in the cockpit waving for him to come up. He turned back to the ship and walked inside. CoSinµ added more power to the engines and they lifted off. ArcSinµ stood at the ramps entrance watching the ground pull farther and farther away. He closed the ramp and strode to the cockpit. He had remembered this freighter. They had found it buried in the sand years ago. Their master had told them it dropped out of the sky, and that was the only thing he ever told them. Yet, the brothers had felt a strong connection to it. So over the years, they rebuilt the ship making it better than it originally was. Now having a real excuse to use the freighter, it flew flawlessly. Within moments, they reached the outer fringes of the atmosphere. Blue sky slowly turned to black, then stars filled their viewport. As they prepared to jump to hyperspace…

“Uh oh, we have company.” CoSinµ pointed to the radar. Two Oppressor Battle Cruiser’s loomed in the distance coming straight for them. Then more starships appeared on the screen. Multiple Bulk Cruisers came out of hyperspace, followed by squadrons of Sith Interceptors and ISF Interceptors. Then a warning siren blared in the cockpit.

“What the kr-“A massive Sith Battle cruiser slipped out of hyperspace right above them. CoSinµ instinctively pushed the yoke forward, sending the freighter into a rapid dive. The Battle cruiser launched its tractor beam just before they could get out of reach. They started to slow down.

“Max Power!”

“Don’t, it’s too late. They got us.”

Steadily the starship came back into view, growing larger and larger. All of the cruisers cannons were pointed at the freighter. Waiting for it to possibly escape. The guns tracked the ship as it was brought into the huge hanger passing through the magnetic field. The hanger was empty, with a only a few Interceptors and shuttles parked; held in their clamps.

A door on the far side of the hanger slid open. A horde of Imperial royal guards stormed out, followed by troopers. As the freighter touched down, the troopers had already lined up perfectly in neat columns, with a wide line separating the pack down the middle. The ramp descended on its own, giving the brothers a sign of caution. They looked at each other confused. Outside, a tall hooded man appeared at the door leading into the hanger. The darkside descended upon them like a heavy weight, never sensing anything so strong. His stride and upright posture made him out to be the man in charge. The soldiers stood rigidly sharp as he passed by. When he reached a few meters ahead of the cockpit, he glanced up. His hood kept his face hidden in shadow. He raised his hand beckoning them down.

“Come…We need to talk.” The mad said.

ArcSinµ and CoSinµ powered down the ships systems while they kept an eye on the mysterious person. When they left the cabin, and ventured to the ramp, CoSinµ stopped his brother with his hand. “I can’t really get a read on this guy. Something…is off.” CoSinµ spoke worriedly. “What’d you think?”

ArcSinµ pondered for a few seconds. He felt the same as his brother, he couldn’t read anything either. It felt as if the man was holding back something far worse. He shrugged and they walked down the ramp.

“Welcome aboard.”

The brothers remained silent. The man tilted his head slightly. “Do you know who I am?” He took a step forward. ArcSinµ and CoSinµ flinched very slightly. “I take that as a no. You two look…familiar. Have we met?” He asked.

The silence continued. He looked down for a second, and then slid back his hood. Long brown hair dropped to his shoulders covering his eyes. His skin was somewhat pale. His mouth held in a small grin. “My name is Aragorn, Dark lord of the Sith.” He pronounced, pulling his hair away revealing his dark brown irises. A long scar ran along the side of his middle aged face. The brothers quickly took defensive positions, igniting their blades. The Imperial guards lit their long staffs with a saber at the end and took a few steps forward. The troops close by brought their rifles to aim.

“Ah, so you do.” Aragorn said. His face lit up with a smile. “Calm people, calm.” He waved his hand at his body guards and soldiers. The troopers lowered their guns but the guards only took half a step back and continued to point their staffs at them.
“You really want to do this? Think about your actions now. I can feel you two are very upset.” Aragorns smile dropped into a straight stoned face and spoke bluntly.

“Aragorn, you’ve never seen us very upset.” ArcSinµ and CoSinµ said together.

Aragorns brow formed inward to show his irritation. His eyes flashed a violent yellow then quickly turned back to normal. Within that moment they had felt his sudden power surge, then its fading. He was clearly holding back his anger.

“That’s fine by me, I rather see you two eaten alive by a sarlacc. You can be angry all you want.” Aragorn seethed. “I know that insignificant fool was training you. I don’t care if he set you out on a revenge trip over his pathetic excuse of a wife. As long as I see you two rot in hell!” He shouted.

The brothers roared with rage and charged him. Aragorn easily dodged everything they threw at him. The crowd around them saw the fight as a blur. The only one that didn’t seem to move was Aragorn; his body would faze in the slightest like a hologram. Suddenly the fighting stopped; ArcSinµ and CoSinµ were laid out on the deck in pain, their sabers out of reach.

“Take those damn masks off.” Aragorn shouted at his guards. “Then bring them to the chamber.” He turned on his heel and walked away as the guards surrounded them, hands outstretched reaching for their faces. The brothers tried helplessly to push away their captors. One of them snatched off ArcSinµ's mask; dark red hair unfolded down over his face. His eyes a menacing yellow.

No!ArcSinµ exploded. “Give me back my face!

Chapter 17The Key

“Dark Lord, are you sure you want to try this again?”

“Yes.”

“We already failed with the first two. What makes you think this will work?”

“Do you doubt me Skorp?”

A figure apologetically bowed, “No Darklord, the only subject to survive this was Revan…”

“If the jedi could reprogram Revans mind, so can the sith with these two.” Another figure pointed to two beings chained to the ground at their wrists in the middle of the room. “We’ll never know if we don’t try. Skorp nodded his agreement.

“If this plan works, what shall you have me do?”

“Simple, watch over them for side effects. We wouldn’t want them remembering their thirst for revenge. These two…are key to my plan. They were able to take down two of my Dark Councilors, which says something.”

End Part 2

Last edited by Red-X on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12450
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Part 2 of the prequel Empty Re: Part 2 of the prequel

Post by Skorp Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:55 pm

:lala :lala :lala :lala W00T EVEN THOUGH I WAS IN IT FOR 1 SECOND, STILL AWESOME

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7324

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:22 pm

you actually play a pretty good part in the next two

and ive got a few more folks involved

and ty xD
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:34 am

well if Ara is in it should I be? lol
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15862
Comments : Part 2 of the prequel Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:53 am

interesting death Part 2 of the prequel 68951
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12651

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:46 am

why am I dead and in this?

good story though

CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 7231

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:23 pm

Ptolemy wrote:well if Ara is in it should I be? lol

i already finished writing it, but yeah i can fit you in. I got a place where i wanted more jedi to get involved.

and Span, i didnt plan on everyone living lol >_-". BUT, you arn't completely done; have you in a good flashback
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaner Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:42 pm

dope
Beaner
Beaner

+Light/-Dark : -7

Experience Points : 6354

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurupt Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:26 pm

not bad Wink
Kurupt
Kurupt
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5750
Comments : DANISH DYNAMITE

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:44 pm

ty ;D, part 3 will be up probably next week, since im working on doaj atm
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:11 pm

but is it already written?

Skorp
Senator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:16 pm

Skorp wrote:but is it already written?
all of the parts are, i finished it a few days ago.

actually, i'll just dual type/write. Heh yeah that makes sense
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:25 am

Shocked.............*deep inhales* :lala :lala :lala :lala :lala *squirt sound* Shocked ....<,<.....>.>..... Part 2 of the prequel 28827

Skorp
Senator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum