Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happening right now.

+14
LoneStar
Ðaaaaa
Disturbed
rsG
tRibaL
Thing
Aureus
soran
Ptolemy
Aardvark
Red-X
Nomad
Dray The Fingerless
Bulldog
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Happening right now. - Page 3 Empty Re: Happening right now.

Post by rsG Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Ptolemy wrote:Because the Arabs refuse to accept the Jewish states right to exist. 4 times since the establishment of Israel, all of her neighbors have attacked with the expressed purpose of destroying Israel. each time they have not only failed but lost territory.

In 1946 the Brits divided Palistien into 2 states the Arab state they called Jordan. Arabs were allowed to immigrate there.

the west side, a much smaller strip of land was allocated to the Jews. November of 1947 the UN voted to create 2 states for Arabs and Israel. The Arabs REJECTED THE COMPROMISE. In fact the Mufti of Jerusalem said "I declare a holy war my Muslim brothers MURDER THE JEWS! MURDER THEM ALL" around that same time.

keep the questions coming cause i can argue history all day long.
"Because the Arabs refuse to accept the Jewish states right to exist" not all the arabs felt this way, mostly the ones who occupied the land of Palestine. But i agree with you on that part.

"4 times since the establishment of Israel, all of her neighbors have attacked with the expressed purpose of destroying Israel. each time they have not only failed but lost territory. " theres a somewhat gap, of history, that i was taught. also before hand. Do you know what the british did the Palestinians?(the brutality's?) why would they love europeans, especially ones who soon were support by the some of the biggest (somewhat imperialist) military superpowers.... more Foreigners. what was it, from 1945 to 1947 the most european jews went to either america or Palestine. so many went to palestine so quick they were 5% of their population by 47/8. Made small community's and really did their own thing. kinda following their own laws.(from what i learned, both sides kinda disliked each other from the get go, but the Palestinians aided them) my professor summed it up like, both sides did some brutal things to the point were the jews didnt trust the Arabian authority's(police, tax collecters, even hospitals down to local food markets) and arabs felt violated and betrayed for allowing the formation of the jews in their country(helped the jewish people early on((denied by many people)) so the jews wanted their own form of government and real communitys. But wanted it near the holy city. the Arabs pretty much saying "fuck that you foreigners get out if you dont like it." starting like we were here first deal, and both sides were militant and acted like terrorist.(both sides documented being brutalized and victimized, just depends where you read it) It was the jews land a long time back, but it was also the greeks an other nations states. So it didnt fly with the arabs. Back when that was all happening the rest of the country's in that area were trying to make a european union type thing called pan-arab. And they saw the jews as terrorist/invaders preventing a country from joining the pan-arab in some ways (and the Palestinians (500,000+ most of whom said were practically forced out) who fled to jordan and neighboring countrys, plus the ones living in Palestine asked for help/needed it). Plus they jews were backed by americans and by this point and had a way more powerful army (and refused to become victims again). Plus the whole Suez canal thing only reinforced the arabs view on imperialist invading their land for certain agendas.(showing the west's major allys true colors)

Id love to debate history but the fact is, history is distorted and often never the only true view point. All im saying is the Israelis are the bigger and the more powerful player, who commit acts, what some call "terrorism" and what some justify as "national security." the actions of Palestinians are called "militant" and some call it "freedom fighting." All i see are acts of moral corruption and acts of desperation. The whole rockets firing into Israel could be viewed as terrorism, or it could be interpreted as symbolism. Symbolizing the struggle of a dieing country and land. Dont you think the Palestinians know they cant beat the Israelis or americans? maybe if they had reeses cups and cokecola and xbox or vacations, they could distract themselves. They have nothing. and only want a future for their familys. And if that means martyrs, thats what will be used. You need people alive to learn and communicate to solve problems. The more people born into this way of life will only be worse and more brutal then the generation before them. And i think thats proven with this situation.
rsG
rsG

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 6027

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Ptolemy wrote:
rsG wrote:
CaptainSpanish wrote:yeah you're right but violence can be curtailed by what the UN did in Bosnia. They still have animosities but they are separated. Maybe a UN force (not the peacekeepers) should be down there at all times, but that's unfeasible considering expenses.

israel doesnt abide to any international community. the international community's abide to them. Show me when the Palestinians bombed u.n buildings, starving a population. now show me where they did it 2 more times. over and over again. http://bianet.org/english/crisis/111968-israel-bombs-hospital-and-un-building

i have like a whole research paper on israels actions. I have videos, documentarys. There pointless on some star wars forums. So ill just leave you 1 video thats pretty informative, if you want to learn more just ask me. Im not racist, i dont hate jews or Palestinians. https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=188169657864905&comments

I notice that the article didn't mention the arms that the Palistinians stored there or the fact that they were firing rockets into Israel from the courtyard of both locations...

You need to dig deeper my friend.
what bout the Foreign Press Association building? what terrorist/militant activity's where happening there? besides journalism? firing rockets from the center of the city? at what? the buildings surrounding them? are the Palestinians not allowed to have guns and weapons? maybe we should stop giving aid to these O so loyal militias in the gaza stripe. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3399875,00.html maybe our 60 million dollar hamas out reach program is failing and was designed that way.
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:49 pm

god chill man...israel actually doesn't have a right to exist if you want to get all technical about it since they didn't really uhmm....own that land at all.

if you want to knw the truth..israel cares less abt american and everyone than America cares abt them. ISrael can and has literally screwed the US out of loads of money time and again and they really don't care. They won't take America's advice, they won't listen to American pressures...they simply are their own ppl. Yet the U.S caters to their every need it feels kinda stupid.

If Israel would give even half the facilities and land back to the palestine things would be way better.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10468

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Aardvark wrote:They won't ever make peace, last man standing wins.
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:27 pm

America was formed by 'terrorists' too Dist...OH IM SORRY, i meant freedom fighters. So Dist, i dont know how you would say you own a land. Im sure Palestina has been swapped hundreds of times, and ultimately, its not their land either if you dig back enough in time. So lets end it at that...

Ultimately Ptolemy, i agree with RsG on this. He is giving you data, but saying that the data of who did this and that is ultimately stupid. This war has gone for so long, no one can say for sure who did what to who and when. Both sides in the wrong, althou i have to agree that if Israel is a mature and powerful and developed country as it says it is, why the fuck are they so immature, savage and ignorant sometimes? Palestina is poor, piss poor, has tons of social problems and social structure is fucked up. People growing up there are distorted. Both sides just need to stop. But they wont. they prefer killing, for a cause...