Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed

+16
CaptainSpanish
Aureus
Deadly Assassin
haize
Aragorn
Spidey
Camus
SouLCasT
Dray The Fingerless
Chaos
BgFighter/Ghost
Bulldog
Nomad
tRibaL
soran
Ptolemy
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is SpanishInquisition worthy of legendary status?

Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed - Page 3 Voting1070%Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed - Page 3 Voting10 70% 
[ 21 ]
Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed - Page 3 Voting1030%Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed - Page 3 Voting10 30% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed - Page 3 Empty Re: Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed

Post by Thing Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Fuck... Well, that's ghey.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17691
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed - Page 3 Empty Re: Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed

Post by CaptainSpanish Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:33 pm

*shrugs and plays fallout 3*

CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 7250

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:44 pm

CaptainSpanish wrote:*shrugs and plays fallout 3*

I used to actually like you.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17209
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Ouch?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:14 pm

That was the intention. Since what he did with this, followed by his care less attitude, did that to me first.
Champion
Champion
Founder

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:42 am

well...

I'm actually not sure I did all of this o:

I was just actually by that comment meant "oh well shit happens" and you said it yourself whatever happens happens, came off bad

it doesn't matter much to me since A) I have enough titles, I am becoming wayyyyy too influential
B) I don't live up to my own standard
C) you said it yourself people will think of me legendary regardless, but I just didn't want it on my sleeve

Keep in mind as I said...I'm glad you and aard, hero, lucky, etc. have gotten it. But again, having legendary status is weird to me

CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:01 am

The point is its not your fucking decision Span. You literally robbed the clan by telling people to vote No for you.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:24 am

I guess that means he's enough of a legend that people listen to him.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:03 am

He is the very definition of what the legendary status is about, memorable saber abilities along with powerful influence.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:51 am

Then at least you know he's a Legend. You could at least respect that he told the truth.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:08 am

What are you saying? That my anger is not justified? That I did not have the right to express my disappointment? Well too bad. I already know his viewpoint on the matter and I do not agree with it because I think its a slightly selfish one. I am not trying to blow anything out of proportion I am just angry and slightly insulted. When you win a community award or a trophy you don't slap the giver in the face.

Now that you have probed my fucking mind can I just express myself in peace?

Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:13 am

view is expressed and everything is fine..we can drop this alright?

I'm just happy regardless of what transpired.

If you know me..you know I put others before myself. I really am flattered I was nominated but I never think of myself as special in any shape or form.

CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:49 am

I meant to do that after speaking my piece but thing944 had to comment and couldn't just leave it alone.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:04 pm

I only said "Ouch."

I am done here.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:18 pm

thing944 wrote:I only said "Ouch."

I am done here.

I would say that was even borderline flame baiting considering the volatility of the situation and the volatility of me. This discussion is over I am locking this, please do not post again in here even if you are an admin.
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3