Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed

+16
CaptainSpanish
Aureus
Deadly Assassin
haize
Aragorn
Spidey
Camus
SouLCasT
Dray The Fingerless
Chaos
BgFighter/Ghost
Bulldog
Nomad
tRibaL
soran
Ptolemy
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is SpanishInquisition worthy of legendary status?

Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed Voting1070%Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed Voting10 70% 
[ 21 ]
Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed Voting1030%Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed Voting10 30% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed Empty Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed

Post by Ptolemy Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:39 pm

It is believed that with his skill with a saber and the contributions and sacrifices made to and for this clan this member is deserving of the legendary title.

Once you are considered positive for being a legend, a clan wide, a 14 day poll will be held to ensure that every single active member gets a chance to take the time and truly consider a person's worthiness for Legendary saberist . A legend must achieve 75% or more majority vote from all active members, or other legends.

Voters are asked first and foremost to vote based on the fact that this person was one of the most difficult and dangerous adversaries they have ever faced in JKA history. But the second consideration must also be, "has this person made a name for himself?" "Has this person achieved enough reknown in our JVS community to be worthy of the title Legend?
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15881
Comments : Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed Empty Re: Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed

Post by Ptolemy Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:48 pm

Voted

Span Meets every requirement to have this honor bestowed upon him. The nominated does not get a choice in weather or not they get the honor. to not vote for this dishonors the memory we would have of him.

Last edited by Ptolemy on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed Empty Re: Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed

Post by soran Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:50 pm

no becuase hes good, but hardly ever here ^_^
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12071

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:29 am

voted no, because of respect, i believe he is a legendary fighter, but does not want another reason for more ppl to attract to him on the server, ie: He wants his space without: Dude span, duel. Dude span duel. Sup span duel. Ectera. I am doing this because ik span and ik he doesnt need a legendary tag, and doesnt want one.
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9139

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:59 am

voted i agree with ptolemy on this one
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12670

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:18 am

voted.
Bulldog
Bulldog
Senator - Jedi Approval Committee

+Light/-Dark : 16

Experience Points : 7140

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:21 am

voted.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9683

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:23 am

votado
Chaos
Chaos

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 6225

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:15 am

xzavier wrote:voted no, because of respect, i believe he is a legendary fighter, but does not want another reason for more ppl to attract to him on the server, ie: He wants his space without: Dude span, duel. Dude span duel. Sup span duel. Ectera. I am doing this because ik span and ik he doesnt need a legendary tag, and doesnt want one.

Oh kinda contradictory words Xzav, since every time you go for the server your immediate words are "X duel me" , having myself seen Span being X many times.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26967
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by SouLCasT Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Voted.
SouLCasT
SouLCasT

+Light/-Dark : 7

Experience Points : 6892

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
xzavier wrote:voted no, because of respect, i believe he is a legendary fighter, but does not want another reason for more ppl to attract to him on the server, ie: He wants his space without: Dude span, duel. Dude span duel. Sup span duel. Ectera. I am doing this because ik span and ik he doesnt need a legendary tag, and doesnt want one.

Oh kinda contradictory words Xzav, since every time you go for the server your immediate words are "X duel me" , having myself seen Span being X many times.

Skorpy is the only one i do that to, cause thats my way of saying hello to him. Lol.. anyway for span, i dont constantly beg to duel him, and rarely do i ask to duel him if hes using an alias.
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:56 pm

ERHRM. FORGETTING SOMEONE AREN'T WE?

Voted.
Camus
Camus
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 40

Experience Points : 12136

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:06 am

xzavier wrote:

Skorpy is the only one i do that to, cause thats my way of saying hello to him. Lol.. anyway for span, i dont constantly beg to duel him, and rarely do i ask to duel him if hes using an alias.

not true... you do it to me as well Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21180
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:50 am

Yeah, you do it to a lot of people Xzav.
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12074
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:29 am

xzavier wrote:

oh so you dont do that to anyone else like say. EVERYONE ^^
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12371

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:43 am

This is the part where Xzav should say

SCREW YOU GUYS! IM GOIN HOME!
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26967
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:13 pm

tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:15 pm

xzavier wrote:

Legendary Member SpanishInquisition - Failed Stfu-amp-gtfo-demotivational-poster-1208138364
Ptolemy
Ptolemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:42 pm

voted No just cause im voting No on all these legendary apps XD
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

+Light/-Dark : -25

Experience Points : 7427

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:30 pm

>___________________> That makes no logical sense at all...
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12074
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:27 pm

It is kind of a big deal...
Camus
Camus
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:38 pm

So minus 1 no from all the votes? o.o
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16946
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:56 pm

I'd say not. The way I interpreted the act was it was a clanwide vote. Thus the members may vote as they choose.
Camus
Camus
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:41 am

ooo I didn't realize I could actually say something here thought it was forbidden

yeah...I don't want this

puts me on a platform I really didn't want to be on in the first place. I feel this implies that I'm superior to people which really isn't the case. Second, This really serves no purpose for me since rank is really at the discretion of the DL and not regular. If rank loss happens to me it happens and I'd rather be demoted than be stigmatized by everyone else because of my perceived status.

Xzav was kind of right I feel, everytime I would go on someone would shout "HEY SPAN DUEL" and not quit asking after the 30th time I dueled the person...then they would get in my way when I wanted to actually tffa and just challenge me to one. This would only be heightened by me getting this.

Finally, with being legendary there is little with which I can consistently challenge myself which makes this game boring

I like to challenge myself and with legendary I don't feel I would get as much thrill playing as much

Just my feelings though,

CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 7250

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 pm

How does this imply you are superior? I am sure there were a myriad of warriors in the world who could have taken down many ancient warriors like Richard the Lion Heart or Achilles but only those named ones are still heard about because of their deeds, what others thought of them and how they influenced others. This is not about superiority per se, but more of a tribute to people who influenced the clan greatly...

That being said, Span has met that requirement and regardless of whatever humility or shyness he is showing, I feel he should be a JvS legend because even years from now I am sure people will still feel his influence in the clan and especially in the Sith faction.

Sorry to talk about you in 3rd person span but I think from the start you have gotten this whole thing wrong and I need to set it straight as to why people are voting on your eligibility.

That said, voted Yes.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17209
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next