Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prestige Class Test

+16
tRibaL
BgFighter/Ghost
Skorp
Necal
The Zohan
Nihil
Ptolemy
Silvarus
Dray The Fingerless
Disturbed
Lucky
Nomad
Aragorn
Deadly Assassin
CaptainSpanish
Aardvark
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Prestige Class Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Prestige Class Test

Post by The Zohan Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:31 pm

Were you expecting a sith penguis?
The Zohan
The Zohan

+Light/-Dark : 13

Experience Points : 6976

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:34 pm

SP1: I would watch from behind without attacking anyone and i will try to figure out why are they fighting.

SP2: I will try to sense the "good one" (lets call him the jedi) and i will help him. I'll do whatever i can to heal him. Then i will talk about the fight and the reason they started it.

SP3: If the oponent has single saber i will not jump to fight ,2v1 ,and if the one has only 1 saber ,will be unfair.
If he has dual sabers i will go there and i will help the jedi.
Well ,if he has staff i will be precise and i will be fast ,using Vaapad ,to kill him and escape. They no need to see my face since no1 knows my true identity.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:44 pm

BG:
Prestige Class Test - Page 2 Pctjg
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27037
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:13 pm

1: I Decide to see what there fighting about, then i see how skillful they are and think nothing of it. so i let out a force scream and they all turn to me, i simply ignite my saber and say bring it, there still all stunned with confusion.

2: A simple fighter with a vibroblade comes to challenge me, i say "finally, somebody with guts!" as i charge him with djem-so, it diddnt take me long to break threw his block, but he side-stepped and went to slash me in the back, i duck and cut off his legs at the knees, he goes down in pain as i shock whats left of his body with lightning.

3: I yell at the two fighters and insult them to get them to look at me as i rush over, they stop fighting each other, i decide to see if there really worthy of holding the lightsabers and push the red one away as i rush and duel the blue fighter, he diddnt stand a chance, and went down almost instantly, then i let the red fighter come back, he also diddnt put up much of a fight.
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9141

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Xzavier:
Prestige Class Test - Page 2 Pctdjg
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:59 pm

1.) Go hide away from the two warrior's sight. Then from a high point destroy them both with a swift light saber swing.

2.) I would counter attack, and without hesitation strike him in the chest with his vibroblade and my lightsaber.

3.) that they are not "one with the force" quite yet, and are only more of a nuiscance, i would first see who wins, and try to turn them to my side. They refuse, they die. Very Happy

Edit: and i forgot to mention i would take the fallen duelist's sabers as a trophy.
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13378
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Sqrl:
Prestige Class Test - Page 2 Pctdjs
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Thu May 06, 2010 2:26 pm

1. i find some cover and watch the fight listening to see if i can figure out what is going on.

2. i fight defensively and do my best not to harm him in any way... i want to show him that i am not a threat to him at all and hopefully be able to get him to stop fighting as well.

3. i assume this is the first times they have ever used these weapons. i would use my force pull to disarm them both and ask why they are fighting. after finding out which one is on my side i would turn the "enemy" and his saber to the authorities. there are authorities i assume somewhere Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21182
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu May 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Goob:
Prestige Class Test - Page 2 Pctjc
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu May 06, 2010 6:28 pm

AH, still the only master in da house
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26969
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu May 06, 2010 10:20 pm

SP1: I hide, trying to figure out why each side is fighting, what's going on, and most importantly where I am.

SP2: I would use the force to knock him into a comatose state for a while.

SP3: I would watch and analyze, then seeing the opportune moment, interupt the fight and figure out what's going on. If both are Sith, I Do what I must. If one's a Sith, I help the Jedi. If both are just regular dudes who found lightsabers, I'd disarm them and tell them to skedaddle.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17693
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu May 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Close, but the last option decided it for me. Thing:

Prestige Class Test - Page 2 Pctjm

Spoke too soon Dray.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu May 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Hm, coolio
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Velos Thu May 06, 2010 10:57 pm

<_< >_> I do not recall the previous outcome so i'll do it again because i am bored ^_^

1: I remain undetected and attempt to scan the area for hints of my location and possible escape routes, avoiding the conflict as much as possible.

2: I defend myself, attempting to find a weak spot in his defenses to quickly kill him and resume my previous actions

3: I assume nothing, for i know nothing of the two, i continue to avoid detection as much as possible and proceed to search the area for escape routes or means of transportation. I ignore the battle and the duelers to avoid attracting attention to myself and to avoid beeing drawn into battle.
Velos
Velos

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5400

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu May 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Velos:
Prestige Class Test - Page 2 Pctsa
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Thu May 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Sith-
Traditional Sith Lords-
Spanish
Dark jedi Consular-
Disturbed
Darkenar
Dark Jedi Guardians-
Sesshomaru
Xzavier
Sith Marauder-
Aragorn
Sith Assassin-
Nomad
Velos
Dark Jedi Sentinel-
Saint
Necal

Jedi-
Traditional Jedi Master-
Dray
Thing
Jedi Consular-
Nihil
Goober
Jedi Guardian-
Skorp
BG Fighter
Jedi Watchmen-
Lucky
Zohan
Jedi Sentinel-
Ptolemy
Sqrl

----------- i was bored
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

+Light/-Dark : -25

Experience Points : 7429

Back to top Go down

Post by Velos Thu May 06, 2010 11:15 pm

there wouldnt happen to be userbars with these pictures and names on them, would there?
Velos
Velos

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu May 06, 2010 11:18 pm

I guess I could make you one if you really wanted.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Velos Thu May 06, 2010 11:23 pm

Never mind, i just remembered i used to have a program for that somewhere. The offer is appreciated though.
Velos
Velos

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu May 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Hmm I didn't even take this myself. Let's see if anyone can get mine right, I already know the answer, but I wanna see if anyone can guess mine.

1. I concentrate on minimizing my Force presence and find the best place to spy on the area that I can while making sure I'm mostly out of sight. After I'm sure I'm well out of the way I try to figure out if I'm needed. If this war is territorial or ideological then I have no business getting involved unless I already have a vested interest in one side. If it's a war of genocide then I will find out if this is a case of one side trying to eradicate the other or if it is mutual destruction and then involve myself because my conscience can't stand the idea of letting one or more races die. If it is one side trying to eradicate the other because of race, then I will join the defenders. If both sides are trying to eradicate the other for racial reasons then I will intervene, kidnapping both leaders and forcing them to a compromise.

2. I defend the first flurry of attacks, then put some distance between us to evaluate the soldier. If I feel he is little threat then I will remove his weapons, tie him up, and interrogate him for information about the conflict. If he is a potential threat then I will disarm him, literally, so he cannot ever attack again, then interrogate him after making sure he won't die from the injury. If he is a serious threat then I will kill him and look for clues on his person, possibly seeking out another soldier that's less of a challenge so that I can get some straight answers.

3. I assume both are either untapped Force Users who stumbled across the weapons, or very young members of a faction of Force Users, possibly rouge elements, who know the basics, but have almost no training. Given the choices I assume they are just opposing sides who had the luck to find a lightsaber somewhere along the line and have been using it because it is a superior weapon, but not because they have any training, formal or otherwise. Confident that neither is a threat I intervene and take the weapons, then use the Force to keep them in place and explain the situation to me. If they are the Generals in this battle I try to make them come to a compromise and if they refuse to do so I tie them up and hoist them in front of their troops in hopes that they will listen to what I have to say. If they are just random soldiers then I knock both out, if I intend to get involved then I will use them as negotiating tools, if I do not then I erase their memories and level, comfortable that I took dangerous weapons away from those who do not know how to use them.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Velos Thu May 06, 2010 11:28 pm

Killing them would be a lot easier. >_>
Velos
Velos

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu May 06, 2010 11:35 pm

I'm gonna guess you're a Consular.

AMIRITE OR AMIRITE?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu May 06, 2010 11:49 pm

your cheating aard. you cant test yourself.

and, i know you made thing a Master to piss me off >.>
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26969
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu May 06, 2010 11:55 pm

Actually he fit it unwittingly. And who says I can't test myself? I have a system for these answers.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Thu May 06, 2010 11:57 pm

ara is unique...
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9141

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content