Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prestige Class Test

+16
tRibaL
BgFighter/Ghost
Skorp
Necal
The Zohan
Nihil
Ptolemy
Silvarus
Dray The Fingerless
Disturbed
Lucky
Nomad
Aragorn
Deadly Assassin
CaptainSpanish
Aardvark
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Prestige Class Test Empty Prestige Class Test

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:30 am

Yes, I am bringing back my old Star Wars Prestige Class Test. I'm bringing it back for a number of reasons, many new members have joined since I first posted it, many members have matured or changed since their first results, and because the last questions left too many grey areas, so I'm revising them. For those of you who don't remember this test, it's essentially a personality quiz but with unlimited answers which I judge to see where they best fit. There are a dozen different results spanning dark/light, simple/complex, and a variety of categories. For those of you who HAVE taken this test, please don't bring up your old results and if possible refrain from telling the options. This is for fun but I'd like honest answers.

So the test segment. I'll provide you a scenario and ask you three questions in the scenario, much like an RPG, each answer will determine which personality you best fit.

Scenario wrote:Scenario(Part One): You wake up confused. You're in a hut, mostly barren, but with the bare minimum accoutrements, bed, sink, cabinets. It's obvious that you've been in this hut sleeping for at least a few days, you can't remember why you're here, but you don't have time to think about it. You hear sounds outside, grab your lightsaber, and go investigate. Outside there is a battle being waged between two sides, and while the two are easily distinguishable from one another, you know nothing of them or why they're fighting.

Question: What do you decide to do?

Scenario(Part Two): Before you can act on your decision you are attacked by a soldier wielding a vibroblade. He isn't injured, but he looks fatigued. However, despite his status you notice that he carries himself with a lot of confidence and he wields his weapon with the skill of a master.

Question: How do you react to your attacker?

Scenario(Part Three): After taking care of the fighter and acting on your decision you notice a pair of lights out of the corner of your eye. You look over and notice a pair of fighters dueling with lightsabers, one blue, one red. You stretch out your senses and feel for hints, but all you can tell is that both are Force Sensitive. You watch their duel and see that both are skilled in close combat fighting, but still seem awkward with the weapons they're using, and neither man is using a Force power.

Question: What do you assume given what you've seen and how do you act with the knowledge you glean?
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27037
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Prestige Class Test Empty Re: Prestige Class Test

Post by CaptainSpanish Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:44 am

Scenario one question: what do you plan to do

I would try and sneak into hiding somewhere and assess the situation. If there was a way, I would stealthily and ruthlessly cut down a soldier take his armor and supplies and head out

Scenario two question: I grip my attacker, he doesn't seem to be a force sensitive, throw him to the ground to stun him, and finish him with a coup de grace.

Scenario three question: The man with the red saber will be the one who I want to win, so I would jump into the middle of the duel and fight with my lightsaber. But as soon as I see an opening, I would kick the jedi in the balls and mindtrick and force persuade the man to mutilate himself then blame that the jedi did this to him. He'll join my side and as a trio we'll steal away from the battle
CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 7252

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:03 am

Scenario part one:
I would observe the battle and attempt to distinguish whether one side contains more dignity than the other, and use that to base my decision. If I cannot do this I will attempts to make out where I am located, and if it has worth to me in defending. If there is no worth, I will return to the hut and observe from its safety until some event occurs which makes obvious the purpose of the battle. Or, still in the safety of the hut, attempt to overhear soldiers discussing something or threatning the opposing side.

Scenario part two:
Tell the attacker "these are not the droids you are looking for" and use force push to throw him out of the way. If he returns I will grip him until he is unconcious.

Scenario part three:
I would assume the man weilding the red saber is sith, and the man weilding the blue is a Jedi. I would aid the sith in destroying the Jedi and make acquantance with the sith. I would then learn from him my location, purpose of the battle, and the ethinicity of the two sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:18 am

Span: No surprise here. Although it was close, you were between complex and simple.
Prestige Class Test Pctsl

Saint:
Prestige Class Test Pctdjs
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:20 am

Scenario(Part One): You wake up confused. You're in a hut, mostly barren, but with the bare minimum accoutrements, bed, sink, cabinets. It's obvious that you've been in this hut sleeping for at least a few days, you can't remember why you're here, but you don't have time to think about it. You hear sounds outside, grab your lightsaber, and go investigate. Outside there is a battle being waged between two sides, and while the two are easily distinguishable from one another, you know nothing of them or why they're fighting.

-Question: What do you decide to do?
Watch and See the outcome

Scenario(Part Two): Before you can act on your decision you are attacked by a soldier wielding a vibroblade. He isn't injured, but he looks fatigued. However, despite his status you notice that he carries himself with a lot of confidence and he wields his weapon with the skill of a master.

-Question: How do you react to your attacker?
cut him down... he was ruining all the fun of watching the two sides kill each other

Scenario(Part Three): After taking care of the fighter and acting on your decision you notice a pair of lights out of the corner of your eye. You look over and notice a pair of fighters dueling with lightsabers, one blue, one red. You stretch out your senses and feel for hints, but all you can tell is that both are Force Sensitive. You watch their duel and see that both are skilled in close combat fighting, but still seem awkward with the weapons they're using, and neither man is using a Force power.

-Question: What do you assume given what you've seen and how do you act with the knowledge you glean?
i assume that each lightsaber duelist is the commander/leader of the 2 factions fighting (in Scenario 1)
i wait let the 2 sides continue to go at it eventually one of the 2 saber duelist will make a mistake and get cut down
the winner will obviously return to the field to help his side during this time more and more people die
and the numbers would fade whats left of them will then be faced with a choice
they can see me and choose to attack me in which case i will slay them all without care
or
they can go home and leave me be in which case they can go on to kill another day
as everyone kills one way or another doesnt matter what side your on blood will allways be spilt
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

+Light/-Dark : -25

Experience Points : 7429

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:26 am

Sess: Didn't see this one coming actually.
Prestige Class Test Pctdjg

You were close to getting Drist's result, but in the end your answers were too direct and motived by blood lust.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:07 am

Aardvark wrote:Yes, I am bringing back my old Star Wars Prestige Class Test. I'm bringing it back for a number of reasons, many new members have joined since I first posted it, many members have matured or changed since their first results, and because the last questions left too many grey areas, so I'm revising them. For those of you who don't remember this test, it's essentially a personality quiz but with unlimited answers which I judge to see where they best fit. There are a dozen different results spanning dark/light, simple/complex, and a variety of categories. For those of you who HAVE taken this test, please don't bring up your old results and if possible refrain from telling the options. This is for fun but I'd like honest answers.

So the test segment. I'll provide you a scenario and ask you three questions in the scenario, much like an RPG, each answer will determine which personality you best fit.

Scenario wrote:Scenario(Part One): You wake up confused. You're in a hut, mostly barren, but with the bare minimum accoutrements, bed, sink, cabinets. It's obvious that you've been in this hut sleeping for at least a few days, you can't remember why you're here, but you don't have time to think about it. You hear sounds outside, grab your lightsaber, and go investigate. Outside there is a battle being waged between two sides, and while the two are easily distinguishable from one another, you know nothing of them or why they're fighting.

Question: What do you assume given what you've seen and how do you act with the knowledge you glean?

1. Join the fight and not take sides. Kill all of them and find my own way.

2. A possible worthy challenge but I don't take him seriously because I know I have a superior weapon and training with that weapon. He doesn't have the patience to go against me. He would get sloppy and then I would capitalize.

3. I assume they are little more than two enemies who have found lightsabers and they are clusmly wielding them. With that knowledge, I cut both of them down because they aren't using the force so they have little use to me except something to test my saber skills against and their lightsabers could be of use. Besides, people who aren't trained in the ways of the force have no business holding a lightsaber. They must be trained with the blade before they can even dream of holding one.
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12076
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:17 am

Dammit Ara, you would have to post three answers that fit three different classes. In the end, the closest I can get is a powerful experienced combatant focused on the dark side.

Prestige Class Test Pctsm
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:23 am

Scenario(Part One): You wake up confused. You're in a hut, mostly barren, but with the bare minimum accoutrements, bed, sink, cabinets. It's obvious that you've been in this hut sleeping for at least a few days, you can't remember why you're here, but you don't have time to think about it. You hear sounds outside, grab your lightsaber, and go investigate. Outside there is a battle being waged between two sides, and while the two are easily distinguishable from one another, you know nothing of them or why they're fighting.

I will come more closely to them,watch them and study their lighstaber style - so i ca defeat them easily in future.

I would grip him and choke him for few seconds and when he will be coughing and breathing hardly i would slash his head with one strike.

I will walk from behind and kill the owner of blue saber.Then persuade owner of red one to jon me as my servant.
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12672

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:27 am

Question: What do you decide to do? Go back inside the hut and look for any clues that may give insight to my identity. Surely there must have been something I missed as I rushed outside.

Question: How do you react to your attacker? I would react be using a mind trick on him. If he is weak minded I would make him tell me whats going on and explain why he attacked me. If he has a strong mind and the mind trick fails I would force pull the vibro blade from him and demand some answers.

Question: What do you assume given what you've seen and how do you act with the knowledge you glean? By this time I should have already gotten the information I needed out of the fighter and chosen which side to fight for. I would assume that they must have received the type of training that I have because of the weapons they are using. I would also assume that whoever they are they must be on the same opposing sides as the others fighting and that I must be on one of the saberists side. Noticing how awkwardly they are using their weapons I would figure that neither would be able to hold onto their sabers if I were to pull them away. I would pull their sabers away. I would then force push both of the fighters to the ground and force speed over while igniting my saber. I would aim my saber at them and demand to know who is on which side. After getting my answers I would the turn over the enemy saberist as well as both sabers over to my ally and be on my way.
Lucky
Lucky
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 9

Experience Points : 5857

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:42 am

Scenario One: Find the closest combustible device and send that into the bastards, killing them all.

Secnarion Two: He's tired. I offer him a glass of water. The convince him to help me. When its all cleaned up, I take him with me and drop him in Mustafar.

Scenario three: Go to those noobs, mess around with them for a while till I get bored, then give the kids candies, take away their sabers and then throw them back on them, thus impaling them
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10471

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:33 am

IT IS I! DRAY!

question one: analyse the soldiers way of fighting, while hiding myself. i do not know what is going on, and my interference might cause sth worser. best leave things be while i do not know what is happening. i would look for malevolent and benevolent signs in each army, looking for mercy kills or torturous moves. until i had a bigger certainty of what is happening, i would not act. seeking into the Force to read people's minds would be also good to assess their background and most probably find what is happening.

question two!
well i'd fight the guy back, not going for any fatal blow without knowing why the fuck he attacked me, but in the end, i would probably mind trick him and give him a mental image that i am no longer there.

question thhhhhhhhhhhhhreeee
the fact they are not using force powers or being aided by the force in the fight leads me to believe they are not masters yet of the Force, and are probably apprentices. the lightsaber colors do tend my opinion, but i keep in mind, in battle, things may occur differently. those lightsabers can even not be theirs, seeing their dificulty to maneuver them, added the fact they are probably newbies to the Force, it is explained why they would not weild them perfectly. i decide look into their minds instead and read superficial thoughts that may lead me to see if any of them is a jedi, and if i find one, i would be quick to aid him by mind tricking the other one into fleeing battle. i would then proceed to carry the one i just aid(again, this is if i had found a jedi in those two) to hiding, and ask him information, so that i can choose my options from then on with some background.

PS: aard this test is detrimental for Jedi Masters.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26969
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvarus Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Scenario P1

I would observe with what skill level they fight. And if their level is not sufficient, I simply would leave

Scenario P2

I would feed him some of my life force, pull his blade off, and fight him in melee. After victory I would drain his life force, and use simple shock to show how weak is he.

Scenario P3

I would enter the fight and spend time as much as needed to make them fight againts me in team. After reciving enough of fun, I would suggest them to join me, or die.
Silvarus
Silvarus

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6572
Comments : Definitely no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:42 pm

1. Search for a clue as to why i am here. was i injured are there any clues as to my mission

2. Defend myself and disarm my attacker when the opportunity presents. then interrogate the soldier and determine why he is there and if he has any strategic information.

3. I would have to. come between them. disarm both if nessasary and determain who is right or wrong based on my own experience. Then deal with them accordingly.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15883
Comments : Prestige Class Test Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Aardvark wrote:Yes, I am bringing back my old Star Wars Prestige Class Test. I'm bringing it back for a number of reasons, many new members have joined since I first posted it, many members have matured or changed since their first results, and because the last questions left too many grey areas, so I'm revising them. For those of you who don't remember this test, it's essentially a personality quiz but with unlimited answers which I judge to see where they best fit. There are a dozen different results spanning dark/light, simple/complex, and a variety of categories. For those of you who HAVE taken this test, please don't bring up your old results and if possible refrain from telling the options. This is for fun but I'd like honest answers.

mmmk...

SP1: I would decide to step out and negotiate an end, find out what was happening between the two warring sides.

SPII: I would first ask him as to what was going on, if he attacked me, I would force pull the weapon out of his hand then try to persuade him to calm down and explain what was happening, reaching out in the force to determine if he was hostile, if none of this worked, then I would create a force illusion to send him away from the fight.

SPIII: After seeing the two dueling combatants, I would, again, pull their weapons out of their hands, seeing as they are not trained in the force, and ask either of them what was happening. If they continued fighting or turned their fight to me, I would use the force to pin them in their spot, and persuade them to tell me why they were fighting.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12289
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Nomad:
Prestige Class Test Pctsa
Lucky:
Prestige Class Test Pctjw
Disturbed:
Prestige Class Test Pctdjc
Dray:
Prestige Class Test Pctjm
Darkenar:
Prestige Class Test Pctdjc
Ptolemy:
Prestige Class Test Pctjs
Nihil:
Prestige Class Test Pctjc
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:20 am

Andswer 1: Id blend myself with the surroundings so im not easily visible at first glance. Then study the fighting styles, feelings, and motives of the fighters. Considering i was sleeping for days whoever owns the hut was nice enough to let me stay in it so the owners forces would probobly be who id want to consider nuetral. I'd see who's clothing best resembles that who woud live in the hut. (this is all in just a few seconds, dont wanna wase time cus ppl could die).

Question 2: I'd dodge the guy and ask him wtf is he doing. If he attacks again i'll dodge again. If he attacks a 3rd i'll pull his weapon our of his hands with the force(or slash it out with a lightsaber) ad grab hiim by the throat and throw him into the hut. and force jam the door.

Question 3: SInce they are not using powers they could be novices. Or it could be that they dont wanna leave themself open to attack if tehy are both at the same level. What could be tho since they are both skilled yet akward is if they are self trained and in some sort of dispute. Reguardless i'd intervene by stepping between them and using a force enhanced punch to the red guys stomach simataneously(lol spelling) giving the blue guy a force enhaced kick. Then id ask them to explain. If either of them try to attack me i'd dispatch them with anouther force enhanced one inch punch to the head. If he was good enough with the saber to be a threat i'd use my own to mame him. Not somthing id normaly do but if im attacked i'l detain him any way i can.

Even if i get somthing diffrent im still going by my old one Smile
The Zohan
The Zohan

+Light/-Dark : 13

Experience Points : 6976

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:27 am

Nope Zohan, you're still the same xD:
Prestige Class Test Pctjw
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:53 pm

YESHHHHHHHHH!!!
The Zohan
The Zohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Necal Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:37 am

SP1; I would look for a way to escape, preferably without getting in a fight and angering one, or possibly both, sides. Such a fight would serve no purpose, and possibly result in my death.

SP2; I would use the force to pull him inside the hut, disarm him, and then threaten his life if he refuses to give me information. Should he refuse, I will respond by cutting off fingers, toes, ect. till he does. If I find that I have a stake in this fight, then I will attempt to contact an officer of a side that best suits my interests. Should I have no stake in such a fight, I would simply take my leave. In both situations, I would kill the soldier unless two conditions are met; the first option, and him being on the preferable side.

SP3; If the first option in SP2 is met, or if I figure that one of them could be of use to me, I would disarm the combatants, and figure out who is serving who. If first option in SP2 is met, I would kill the opposing saberist, and use the other to contact an officer. If it is not met, but I figure that one could be of use, I would simply knock them both out, take them with me while I escape, and decide their fates at my leisure. If neither of the above are met (first option in SP2, or one being of use), then I would simply continue on my way, steering clear of the saberists.
Necal
Necal

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5531

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:21 am

Yup thats Necal all right.
The Zohan
The Zohan

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:40 am

Scenario {part 1} i would observe the battle, keeping a low profile, try to figure out which one is attacking the other and why?

Scenario {part 2} if he attacked me i would try to disable him from using the vibro blade and figure out why he attacked me and wat the battle is about. first respectfuly, but if he retaliates and tries to fist me, i will use force......perhaps deadly if it be the case

Scenario {part 3} i would at first ignight my lightsaber and attack them both hard enough to get them down. probably knock them out and then take them to somewhere safe. once they awaken, i would demand wat this battle is about and where they got these lightsabers. oncei have gotten the answer i will probably kill the one that seems to be more hostile and ruthless. and help out the one in need only for this battle, then once it is over, i will be on my way

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7345

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:34 am

Necal, you were actually between 3 categories, I had to average out the questions to find your result rather then just finding a pattern:
Prestige Class Test Pctdjs

Skorp, ironically enough:
Prestige Class Test Pctjg
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:27 am

lol

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7345

Back to top Go down

Post by Necal Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:51 am

Title was unexpected, but the associated description was not.
Necal
Necal

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5531

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next