Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo

+18
The Zohan
Nihil
claudio
Nomad
Shinobi Kenshi
Daft Punk
Jacen
Velos
Skorp
Sqrl
Dray The Fingerless
Delta-75-Raven
Tempo
Guthix
Aardvark
Dawn_Twilight
Disturbed
Thing
22 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo - Page 2 Empty Re: How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo

Post by Thing Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:04 am

Holy shit...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17691
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo - Page 2 Empty Re: How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo

Post by Daft Punk Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:58 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:phisically...we humans are the low level of Nature.

Thats why we have guns
Daft Punk
Daft Punk

+Light/-Dark : 3

Experience Points : 5788

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:11 am

a velociraptror wouldn't have balls, its not a mammal
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10469

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:15 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
§qrl2k wrote:Actually this is inaccurate the fact is velociraptors hunted in packs not individuals. so one wouldnt really be a problem due to outsmarting it.

What am i the only one who actually WATCHED Jurassic Park?

if u were to face a real life velociraptor, you would die, simply becuz its size already influenced your idea. they relied on a hack and slash tactic, and they hunted in small packs. they would jump on HARD SKINNED bufallo ish dinosaurs and hurt them so muh they died. not to mention the SHEER velocity they could have. they earn the name velociraptor, its like the ninja of dinossaurs. those claws would be on ur neck in less then a minute. and btw, i rethought that punch in the mouth thing...not gonna work. velociraptors jump feet first, so they can dig their claws in u. so a pnch to the balls is actually more effective. chimpanzes are half the height of a human, but they can kill you instantly, becuz they are far stronger and agile. makes you think uh?

phisically...we humans are the low level of Nature.

uh i cant tell if your argueing with me or agreeing with me. Very Happy
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13376
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:17 pm

i was disagreeing with the one not being a problem. even only ONE velociraptor would be enough to kill a juicy soft skined mammal like you. ur guts would be laying on the floor in no time.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26967
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:36 pm

anyway why would you tie yourself to a velociraptor in the first place?
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi Kenshi Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Flip the question: How long would a Velociraptor survive with Me.
Shinobi Kenshi
Shinobi Kenshi

+Light/-Dark : 12

Experience Points : 6839

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:08 pm

longer than you'd survive with it... Laughing
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:33 pm

pwned
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:43 pm

You guys are taking this way to seriously...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:31 pm

nah we just be having fun is all....... i mean velociraptors have been extinct for millions of years. and even if they were still alive no one would tie themselves to one. (except for dray) Very Happy
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:44 pm

velociraptor meat is tasty. i have no repercussions against slaughtering a animal that attacks me. and eating it.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:24 pm

*grabs piece of paper*

ok, note to self never invite dray hunting for anything ever, EVER. Very Happy

loll jk
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:46 pm

who says ur not being hunted already?
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:04 pm

dude your freakin meh outs!

Wink
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:47 pm

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo - Page 2 14_1_m10

And i gave truth answers. : i would panic when raptor got my arm im very tall (but its weird 6.4 is not very tall btw) i can jump more than foot. and i know some choking techniques.
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12670

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:50 pm

1.95 meters....thats tall, not very tall in my opinion. very tall is 2 meters and above.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by claudio Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:26 pm

I'd choke myself with the chain to get a nice head high
claudio
claudio

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5565
Comments : []

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Oh course...

But did you even try the test?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by claudio Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:44 pm

thing944 wrote:Oh course...

But did you even try the test?

No Basketball
claudio
claudio

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5565
Comments : []

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:49 pm

LOL
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12287
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:11 am

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor?

Created by Oatmeal

The Zohan
The Zohan

+Light/-Dark : 13

Experience Points : 6974

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:39 am

wow, zohan is a commando....like from the movie Commando... -.-
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:42 am

Yes apparently he's a black belt, professional wrestler, can jump over a foot straight up, is over 6'3, never panics, and a mini Chuck Norris.....
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27035
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:18 am

the longer u survive the worse it is for u anyways. Not to mention that being taller only gives the raptor a better shot at ripping out ir balls
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10469

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next