Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo

+18
The Zohan
Nihil
claudio
Nomad
Shinobi Kenshi
Daft Punk
Jacen
Velos
Skorp
Sqrl
Dray The Fingerless
Delta-75-Raven
Tempo
Guthix
Aardvark
Dawn_Twilight
Disturbed
Thing
22 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo Empty How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor?

Post by Thing Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:29 am

Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17676
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo Empty Re: How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo

Post by Disturbed Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:58 am

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor?

Created by Oatmeal

Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10454

Back to top Go down

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo Empty Re: How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo

Post by Dawn_Twilight Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:06 am

FEAR MY OWNAGE :O

Created by Oatmeal

Dawn_Twilight
Dawn_Twilight

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 6200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:09 am

Created by Oatmeal

Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27020
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn_Twilight Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:29 am

Still in the Lead Baby ^^
Dawn_Twilight
Dawn_Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthix Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:36 am

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo 14_1_minute_4_seconds
Guthix
Guthix

+Light/-Dark : 4

Experience Points : 5409

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempo Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:27 am

You could survive for 1 minute, 47 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor!
How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo 14_1_minute_47_seconds
Created by Oatmeal
Tempo
Tempo

+Light/-Dark : -4

Experience Points : 5708

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta-75-Raven Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:17 am

Created by Oatmeal

Delta-75-Raven
Delta-75-Raven
Senator

+Light/-Dark : 5

Experience Points : 6292

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:51 am

dawn, your only on lead cause you cheat.

Created by Oatmeal

Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26952
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:05 pm

[img]How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo 141minute13seconds[/img]
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13361
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:31 pm

in fact, to have more then 1 20 seconds, you would have to be

super tall
fought a rabid animal
knew wrestling AND martial arts(a bit at least)
punch the raptor in the mouth
and hit him with ur own chopped off arm....

combining 3 or more of these, along with average answers in the rest

so yeah....
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:42 pm

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo Invalid1

Very Happy
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:58 pm

i could survive a minute and 6 seconds

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7328

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:12 pm

<--Tall, knows basic wrestling and advanced martial arts, decided to do the punch in the mouth because it seems a logical choice, and I chose to strangle it when it took off my arm. Chose that because I don't panic, even in pain, so I guess that I might do something like that to save my life if it happened. Happy?
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:28 pm

well you never got ur arm chopped off....you would not think of strangling. you would freak out. i chose punch to the mouth too, and the strangling, cause the quiz is very unneutral. u either cry baby, or go chuck norris.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn_Twilight Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:in fact, to have more then 1 20 seconds, you would have to be

super tall
fought a rabid animal
knew wrestling AND martial arts(a bit at least)
punch the raptor in the mouth
and hit him with ur own chopped off arm....

combining 3 or more of these, along with average answers in the rest

so yeah....

You do realize I'm a black belt in a martial arts right o_o and whose insane enough to punch the RAZOR SHARP mouth?

The chopped off arm for lulz tho :3

I did not cheat o_O *points to Dray's earlier post*
Dawn_Twilight
Dawn_Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Velos Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 pm

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo 14_1_minute_19_seconds

I actually made this one fair. If someone ripped my arm off i'd scream like a giant sissy. Why? Because it hurts, thats why.
I am aware of martial arts, i know choke holds and i would kick him in his mouth.
Velos
Velos

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5383

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:20 pm

actually, i chose punch mouth cause i would go for the eyes. works everytime. then id just jump on it and break off his jaw. BTW,

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo 800px-Vraptor-scale.svg

i am not afraid of a velociraptor as much as u would think. dont judge it by its size thou....these things hunt animals 3 times their size. one of those claws is enough to kill u in one slice.

dawn, i want proof of that belt considering ur age. martial arts take eons to make em profitable in anyway.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:44 pm

I was a black belt by the time I was 14 Dray. Takes about 5 years if you're good at it.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:28 am

Actually this is inaccurate the fact is velociraptors hunted in packs not individuals. so one wouldnt really be a problem due to outsmarting it.

What am i the only one who actually WATCHED Jurassic Park?
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:51 am

Aardvark wrote:I was a black belt by the time I was 14 Dray. Takes about 5 years if you're good at it.

you misunderstand me. i want the black belt proof, but in no way am i afraid of a black belt user. unless he has trained way up into adulthood, i consider a martial artist just slightly notched up in regards to other foes i may encounter. not to mention, most martial arts are too specific to develop impressive battle skills. like lets say tae kwon do...its a very fisty and kicky martial art, but a wrestler could prolly beat a tae kwon do user easily, becuz tae kwon has a hard time defeating a more involving attacker. the reverse happens with for example judo. althou judo does have some counter attacks that are quite nice...and ninjutsu too. althou ninjutsu relies less on the martial art itself and more on the ideal of battle, wich is what makes it abit superior.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:54 am

§qrl2k wrote:Actually this is inaccurate the fact is velociraptors hunted in packs not individuals. so one wouldnt really be a problem due to outsmarting it.

What am i the only one who actually WATCHED Jurassic Park?

if u were to face a real life velociraptor, you would die, simply becuz its size already influenced your idea. they relied on a hack and slash tactic, and they hunted in small packs. they would jump on HARD SKINNED bufallo ish dinosaurs and hurt them so muh they died. not to mention the SHEER velocity they could have. they earn the name velociraptor, its like the ninja of dinossaurs. those claws would be on ur neck in less then a minute. and btw, i rethought that punch in the mouth thing...not gonna work. velociraptors jump feet first, so they can dig their claws in u. so a pnch to the balls is actually more effective. chimpanzes are half the height of a human, but they can kill you instantly, becuz they are far stronger and agile. makes you think uh?

phisically...we humans are the low level of Nature.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:50 am

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velo 14_60_seconds
Jacen
Jacen

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 7112

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:53 am

Well let's see I took 3 different martial arts, only got a black belt in one though, but surprisingly I can fight well. Tang Su Do is what I got a black belt in, Aikido and Judo I took long enough to get a handle on the basis of the technique itself. So even though I'm only thoroughly trained in one, I can mix and match the moves against most other styles.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:22 am

they teach you death blows in ninjutsu. lol
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next