Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So long, and thanks for all the Fish!

+11
Nomad
Disturbed
behalok
boOm de faTal
Aureus
Champion
Dray The Fingerless
BgFighter/Ghost
Thing
Silvarus
vedran
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So long, and thanks for all the Fish! Empty So long, and thanks for all the Fish!

Post by vedran Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Well I actually considered becoming active here again. Mostly because of a select few people whom I consider friends, or at least the closest thing to a friend one can get over the internet. You know who you are and I want you to know this has nothing to do with you and I hope we'll keep hanging out in the servers as usual.

It does, however, have to do with some people in this clan who think an admin password gives them the right to act like asses. To clear it up, I've asked the said a(ss)dmin to do something about the people who were team killing me on purpose on the FFA server.
Went something like this:
Me: could you kick xyz,he's tk-ing me on purpose
*no response*
*I get tk-ed 2 more times and I ask again*
Me: Can you do something about xyz and zyx or is tk-ing allowed here?
A(ss)dmin: Watch your mouth vedran
Me:???
Me: I'm not allowed to ask for help if someone is tk-ing me?
A(ss)dmin: Loose the attitude.
?????

Anyways, feel free to delete me from the rooster cause I really don't want to be a part of the clan. The people like that a(ss)dmin are the one and only thing I hate about this game. The reason I joined in the first place is to be surrounded by normal people, who like to play and hang out. I'm sorry but I don't want to be a part of the same group as those people. No offense to JvS, there's a lot of great people here but there's a lot of bad apples as well.

I don't honestly know if that guy was an admin but it doesn't matter really. I'm sure he's one of those people who shouts 'noob' and 'go uninstall' to new players. If you remember my application you'll remember how I feel about those people. Anyways, good luck with the clan.

I'm out.
Respect

+vedran

vedran

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5393

Back to top Go down

So long, and thanks for all the Fish! Empty Re: So long, and thanks for all the Fish!

Post by Silvarus Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:43 pm

this guy who said that was not admin, that was Torch from DU, what have nothing to do with admin.
But ye instead of prevet rule breaking admin was kicking me for voice chat communication.
Silvarus
Silvarus

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6555
Comments : Definitely no.

Back to top Go down

So long, and thanks for all the Fish! Empty Re: So long, and thanks for all the Fish!

Post by Thing Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:52 pm

I'm sure as hell never did that sorta stuff to anyone.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17676
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Sad to see you go ,ved.
Have fun in School of War.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9668

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:05 am

lol Ved, Torch isnt an admin.

and Darke, you prolly were spamming those voice cmds
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26952
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:24 am

Who uses that. o_o

Damn foreigners. J/k Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:47 am

So because of one dickhead who we can deal with (cause we dont tolerate admin used in the way you spoke of) you are leaving the rest of us?

What is it with some of you people? One person pisses you off and you take it out on all of us as if its our fucking fault. Like if you drive to work and some dickhead cuts you off you just quit your job and divorce your wife. Wtf..
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17194
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:21 am

Well shouldn't torch be punished for impersonation of an admin? He also was telling people to leave on the server today, even if it was a joke.
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16931
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by boOm de faTal Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:51 am

lol ved.. some confused asshole tought hes admin =D happens

u are staying. and take thos trials ffs
boOm de faTal
boOm de faTal

+Light/-Dark : -14

Experience Points : 5555
Comments : ಠ_ಠ

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvarus Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 am

^

Dray The Fingerless wrote:lol Ved, Torch isnt an admin.

I was repeating them with sense makeing every 30 seconds.
Silvarus
Silvarus

Back to top Go down

Post by behalok Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:51 am

Yea don't make us go and get ya in Croatia. Very Happy
behalok
behalok

+Light/-Dark : -5

Experience Points : 6185

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:12 am

bah, tbh, know where you want to go, if you want to make a big deal out of everything and go steaming off, then this clan is not for you
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10454

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:27 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:lol Ved, Torch isnt an admin.

yeah i kicked darke and tiw like twice because of high amount of spammin voice cmds

but i dont remember vedran asking for kick someone....
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12655

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvarus Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:28 am

VOICE COMMUNICATION.
Silvarus
Silvarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:29 am

w/e its still spamming....
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12655

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:04 am

I dont even know what happend to Vedran. I trained with him a bit in dual sabers and he was learning fast, I saw him easily becomming a Sentinel one day, then he just disappeared. I didnt even see him again until he posted this.
Champion
Champion
Founder

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by 0torch0 Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:11 am

Ya, I really don't see how this is in anyway impersonating an admin..

if I get on the server and say "God why do you let this happen?!"
and some smart ass says "cause you suck!"
Then I'm pretty sure that guy isn't impersonating God..

I'll be real; I've told a few people in my day to lose their attitude
(if they have one), and I've joked around about telling people to leave. But how many times in one day do you hear people say "gtfo"? exactly.

In all honesty I don't remember saying this stuff to Vedran, I've seen him on the server a few times ya. But I do not remember seeing him bitch about a team killer, and certainly don't remember replying.

Seems like an extremely pointless reason to quit anyways.
but do what you want. I'll try my best not to lose sleep over it Sad

Heck I could find better reasons to get me in trouble then something as pointless as this.
Good luck on figures it all out JvS, if you need some statements from me, you can either call my attorney, or find me on xfire; 0torch0

Sorry to make you read so much!

-Torch

0torch0

Experience Points : 5198

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:02 am

0torch0 wrote:

...Sorry to make you read so much!

-Torch

Liar!
Champion
Champion
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:20 am

bah torch is annoying at times, but its stupid to leave the clan over petty nonsense like that. However, he was new and theres no way he would know whether or not Torch is admin. I have a feeling you have discussed this and will not take it further
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by vedran Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 am

So why didn't the other admins who were on(the legit ones) tell that Torch guy to shut it and why didn't they do anything about the people who were team killing? Their silence is the thing that made me think Torch was an admin in the first place.

EDIT: Wow, you post fast.

And, I thought Torch doesn't have anything to do with JvS and yet he's here. Lying, of course but it doesn't matter. The only thing I get from him being here is that some people have influential friends and are permitted to do whatever they want on the server, whether they are clan members or not. So, yea Champ, that's kinda a JvS problem.

EDIT2: @Nomad: You don't remember I asked? Why did you ask 'Who's tk-ing?' then?

vedran

Back to top Go down

Post by IronRat Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Im disapointed Verdran...and I can say only bit farewell...
IronRat
IronRat

+Light/-Dark : 70

Experience Points : 7725
Comments : Think sharp,
Be focused,
Move fast,
Stay strong,
Dont be afraid of your tears,
Walk with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:23 pm

vedran, still apply, and if you dislike torch, don't join sith. end story.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:27 pm

ow cmon ved =)
Chaos
Chaos

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 6210

Back to top Go down

Post by vedran Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Yea ok, since I had time to cool down and now that I think about it I feel like an idiot for letting someone get to me like that headbang . I'll stay but I do hope the admins will take their job more seriously in the future.

vedran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:40 pm

1.) glad your back

2.) they are (some of them are anyway)

3.) Welcome to JvS. Very Happy
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13361
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum