Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman's Current Role in life

+8
Nomad
sw1ft
Dray The Fingerless
Guthix
Ezio
muigi
Sqrl
Talkin'boutFreedom
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Woman's Current Role in life - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman's Current Role in life

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:33 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
jakev007 wrote:But, though some of the greatest leaders in history may have been men, so have some of the worst men. Osama Bin Ladin? Terrorist. Adolf Hitler? Murdered millions, possibly billions, of Jewish people.

earth has 6 billion ppl....he didnt kill that many. just millions.

yeah, hes right serv, also, you fail to recognize the sheer number of ppl in this planet and how insignificant your knowledge of teh world is, compared to the total history we have. you know but only a tear drop in a ocean. and u are pointing out the most famous of events, forgetting that possibly, many great discoveries in the past by women were most likely shunned, stole or silenced by the controlling men. do YOU comprehend art? can you creat art, not copy it? efficiently btw?

Then they weren't great were they?
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

+Light/-Dark : -42

Experience Points : 6721

Back to top Go down

Post by Layfon Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:49 am

first off, ur right muigi is dead. second, i have nothing to say in this thread since i could carless about how women should act. yea that about sums up my intrest in this topic. bounce
Layfon
Layfon
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -21

Experience Points : 6986

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:57 am

Layfon wrote:first off, ur right muigi is dead. second, i have nothing to say in this thread since i could carless about how women should act. yea that about sums up my intrest in this topic. bounce
Back to the kitchen.
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Layfon Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:02 am

i told kar that a few mins ago, now im eating my soup. its nice havinf a girl who was raised like the olden girls. im not gonna lie, its very convenient.
Layfon
Layfon
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:04 am

Layfon wrote:i told kar that a few mins ago, now im eating my soup. its nice havinf a girl who was raised like the olden girls. im not gonna lie, its very convenient.
That is nice and all lay , but what are you doing on forums? Women are not supposed to be on the comp , they're supposed to be in the kitchen. So let the man in your relationship (kar) back on the comp.
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Layfon Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:10 am

tbh i think that offended kar more than it did me serv, if i were u, i wouldnt do anything to raise ur cherry debt to her. lol besides, she's too shy now a days to actually try and force me to do something lol
Layfon
Layfon
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:17 am

KK , should have worded that better so , the person who wears the pants in the relationship. and THOSE CHERRIES AREN'T HAPPENING.
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Layfon Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:34 am

Kar wears dresses and skirts most of the time and u could of reworded that one better too xD.

thats y i said becarful o.O
Layfon
Layfon
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:58 pm

tbh I didn't know she was that old school :p
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSpanish Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:34 pm

ooooo sounds like my college seminar course

Except where are all the masculinity studies and Joan Wallach Scott deconstructionalist theories?
CaptainSpanish
CaptainSpanish
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -49

Experience Points : 7250

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:45 pm

CaptainSpanish wrote:ooooo sounds like my college seminar course

Except where are all the masculinity studies and Joan Wallach Scott deconstructionalist theories?

bitch is lying, i bet you slept thru those classes. that or you were looking at some bitties practicing on the field outside.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26967
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:Allow me to make my case.

Women are naturally cowards. I myself have met women who have admitted to me that they and their whole kind are born cowards. They are timid creatures whose emotions overpower their logic and rationality, and they are therefore unfit to lead. Their extreme emotions are triggered by slight and unimportant things, and with these worries they hinder the progress of man. Remember the last time your girlfriend got angry at you for that thing that to this day you have no idea what she was talking about? Imagine that ruling a society or a country. Imagine that fight being with another world leader. Imagine an irrational war because of a woman's errant actions. I'm glad Hillary lost so that America may live a few years longer.

Mankind used to be male dominated, and with good reason. Women knew their place, and men kept them there. Now, let's look at the achievements in this long period of history. We have such political achievements as the republic and the democracy. We then have technological advancements such as irrigation, the hanging gardens, the printing press, electricity, factories, cars, computers, and now even the internet. We also have such historical achievements like the Neolithic Revolution, the American and French revolutions. We have the great thinkers of history, like Socrates, Aristotle, Boethius, Bacon, Marx, Nietzsche, Borh, and, of course, Einstein. Who do you think was the most intelligent person in history, who could change the way you think, whose infinite wisdom puts this person on level with the gods? He was a man, wasn't he? Back when we were a male dominated society, men did not even love women. Most of the great men of history were gay, only having wives for children. Shakespeare was gay, Da Vinci was gay, to name a few. Men can survive without women (for lack of children, granted). Take modern gay people for example. Why do you think they are so happy? With gene science as it is now, we can make humans effectively enough without women soon enough. Jesus Christ.

Now, let's look at more modern times, shall we? In 1920, women gained the right to vote (oh, and then there was a recession, coincidence? Hardly). Coincidentally, we have not had a good president since the nineteenth century. In 1966, we had a cultural revolution. Great and all, but that's when police and the government became the bad guys. Degeneracy ran wild and became commonly accepted as culture. Then, come 1977, the Feminist movement. That was the death knell of the west as it was formerly known. Since these cum dumpsters decided they were people too, the west has become one grand showing of Dumb and Dumber. We now have what has to be the stupidest couple of generations since the Salem witch trials. We no longer have great philosophers; we no longer have great authors. We have become a nation glued to MTV and teenNICK. Remember G4TV? That's pretty much all of America at this point. And for God's sake, just look at our teenagers. What have we done to let our youth become so terribly corrupted and utterly stupid? To quote Chuck Palahniuk, "We are a generation of men raised by women". We have indeed let ourselves be led astray by the foolish little minds of women.

The fact that what I say, by modern standards, is sexist and therefore bad is further proof that we have been brainwashed. Women have convinced us that they have sufficient mental capacity to feel real emotion and can therefore be "hurt" and that we need to protect them. This is a lie. Now get me something to eat bitch.

Ergo, we have today naught but broken shards of society, the ghost of the greatness that humankind once was.

wow serv, get your facts straight...

the recession was the result of decrease in demand, and unregulated stocks, which allowed companies to fake their stock prices, so, when everyone had everything they needed and the stocks were still rising, there came to a point where neither of these could sustain, and the stocks fell,

its a cycle, people have everything they need, and factories keep producing, and when they have overstock, they lay off workers, who then can't get money, so they can't buy products, its a cycle serv,

omg, don't be so closed on this subject, look at the facts there.

also, a generation of men raised by women?

this is they way its always been.

Women, however, may be sufficiently modified by natural selection to be more timid, but that is changing, as we can see, women are taking initiative and changing the world in great ways,

in fact WOMEN are the CENTER of the american economy, they spend the money while the men sit at home, drink beer, get fat, and watch football.

HITLER, of all people, hired a WOMAN, to film his propaganda movies.

Hitler was crazy, but intelligent, what does this tell you?

in fact, i'm going to tell you now, women have been able to run some of the great Muslim Empires in the middle east and asia, they are intellectual equals, what you are telling me is the result of repression by a male driven society,

women in the middle east used to have, and still do, "dowry deaths", i think thats the name of it, where if the female displeases the husband in any way, they douse her with kerosene and set her aflame,

serv do you think that way of women? it is the repression of over thousands of years that causes this. and then, what women wouldn't be servile because of these kinds of things.

what about Marie Curie?

I bet she could run circles around you, and you would sit there and maybe try to come up with an excuse why.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12287
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Nihil wrote:
Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:Allow me to make my case.

Women are naturally cowards. I myself have met women who have admitted to me that they and their whole kind are born cowards. They are timid creatures whose emotions overpower their logic and rationality, and they are therefore unfit to lead. Their extreme emotions are triggered by slight and unimportant things, and with these worries they hinder the progress of man. Remember the last time your girlfriend got angry at you for that thing that to this day you have no idea what she was talking about? Imagine that ruling a society or a country. Imagine that fight being with another world leader. Imagine an irrational war because of a woman's errant actions. I'm glad Hillary lost so that America may live a few years longer.

Mankind used to be male dominated, and with good reason. Women knew their place, and men kept them there. Now, let's look at the achievements in this long period of history. We have such political achievements as the republic and the democracy. We then have technological advancements such as irrigation, the hanging gardens, the printing press, electricity, factories, cars, computers, and now even the internet. We also have such historical achievements like the Neolithic Revolution, the American and French revolutions. We have the great thinkers of history, like Socrates, Aristotle, Boethius, Bacon, Marx, Nietzsche, Borh, and, of course, Einstein. Who do you think was the most intelligent person in history, who could change the way you think, whose infinite wisdom puts this person on level with the gods? He was a man, wasn't he? Back when we were a male dominated society, men did not even love women. Most of the great men of history were gay, only having wives for children. Shakespeare was gay, Da Vinci was gay, to name a few. Men can survive without women (for lack of children, granted). Take modern gay people for example. Why do you think they are so happy? With gene science as it is now, we can make humans effectively enough without women soon enough. Jesus Christ.

Now, let's look at more modern times, shall we? In 1920, women gained the right to vote (oh, and then there was a recession, coincidence? Hardly). Coincidentally, we have not had a good president since the nineteenth century. In 1966, we had a cultural revolution. Great and all, but that's when police and the government became the bad guys. Degeneracy ran wild and became commonly accepted as culture. Then, come 1977, the Feminist movement. That was the death knell of the west as it was formerly known. Since these cum dumpsters decided they were people too, the west has become one grand showing of Dumb and Dumber. We now have what has to be the stupidest couple of generations since the Salem witch trials. We no longer have great philosophers; we no longer have great authors. We have become a nation glued to MTV and teenNICK. Remember G4TV? That's pretty much all of America at this point. And for God's sake, just look at our teenagers. What have we done to let our youth become so terribly corrupted and utterly stupid? To quote Chuck Palahniuk, "We are a generation of men raised by women". We have indeed let ourselves be led astray by the foolish little minds of women.

The fact that what I say, by modern standards, is sexist and therefore bad is further proof that we have been brainwashed. Women have convinced us that they have sufficient mental capacity to feel real emotion and can therefore be "hurt" and that we need to protect them. This is a lie. Now get me something to eat bitch.

Ergo, we have today naught but broken shards of society, the ghost of the greatness that humankind once was.

wow serv, get your facts straight...

the recession was the result of decrease in demand, and unregulated stocks, which allowed companies to fake their stock prices, so, when everyone had everything they needed and the stocks were still rising, there came to a point where neither of these could sustain, and the stocks fell,

its a cycle, people have everything they need, and factories keep producing, and when they have overstock, they lay off workers, who then can't get money, so they can't buy products, its a cycle serv,

omg, don't be so closed on this subject, look at the facts there.

also, a generation of men raised by women?

this is they way its always been.

Women, however, may be sufficiently modified by natural selection to be more timid, but that is changing, as we can see, women are taking initiative and changing the world in great ways,

in fact WOMEN are the CENTER of the american economy, they spend the money while the men sit at home, drink beer, get fat, and watch football.

HITLER, of all people, hired a WOMAN, to film his propaganda movies.

Hitler was crazy, but intelligent, what does this tell you?

in fact, i'm going to tell you now, women have been able to run some of the great Muslim Empires in the middle east and asia, they are intellectual equals, what you are telling me is the result of repression by a male driven society,

women in the middle east used to have, and still do, "dowry deaths", i think thats the name of it, where if the female displeases the husband in any way, they douse her with kerosene and set her aflame,

serv do you think that way of women? it is the repression of over thousands of years that causes this. and then, what women wouldn't be servile because of these kinds of things.

what about Marie Curie?

I bet she could run circles around you, and you would sit there and maybe try to come up with an excuse why.

Failed at the reasons of the Great Depression so get your facts straight. Along with that get a sense of humor as you are apparently lacking that quality. A lot of women could run circles around me , no problem.
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:35 pm

lol nihil got pwned.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:07 am

nope, your wrong serv, those are the reasons, you just don't like them^^, so again, get ur facts straight, otherwise, you need to consider a meeting with...

Roger B. Beck, Ph.D.,
Linda Black, B.A., M.Ed.,
Larry S. Krieger, B.A, M.A., M.A.T,
Phillip C. Naylor, Ph.D.
And, Dahia Ibo Shabaka, B.A, M.A., Ed.S.

you can find them respectively at,

Eastern Illinois University,

Cypress Flls High School, she was named an "Outstanding Secondary Social Studies Teacher in the United States by the National Counil for the Social Studies,"

Montgomery Township Public Schools in New Jersey, he is the Social Studies Supervisor and the co-author of numerous history textbooks,

Marquette University,

Detroit Public School system, she is the director of Social Studies and African-Centered Education,

those were the senior consultants

here are the content consultants,

Jerry Bentley, Department of HIstory, University of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii

Marc Brettler, Department of Near Eastern and Judaic Studies, Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts,

Steve Gosch, Department of History, University of Wisconsin at Eau Claire, Eau Claire, Wisconsin,

Don Holsinger, Department of History, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle Washington,

Patrick Manning, World History Center, Department of History, Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts,

Richard Saller, Department of History, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois,

Wolfgang Schlauch, Department of History, Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Illinois,

Susan Schroeder, Department of History, Loyola University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois,

and Scott Waugh, Department o History, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles California

those people reviewed for content clarity.

if you ever want to check out our history textbook,

here it is

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ye7x7eh ]http://tinyurl.com/ye7x7eh [/url]
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacen Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:09 am

Nihil wrote:nope, your wrong serv, those are the reasons, you just don't like them^^, so again, get ur facts straight, otherwise, you need to consider a meeting with...

Roger B. Beck, Ph.D.,
Linda Black, B.A., M.Ed.,
Larry S. Krieger, B.A, M.A., M.A.T,
Phillip C. Naylor, Ph.D.
And, Dahia Ibo Shabaka, B.A, M.A., Ed.S.

you can find them respectively at,

Eastern Illinois University,

Cypress Flls High School, she was named an "Outstanding Secondary Social Studies Teacher in the United States by the National Counil for the Social Studies,"

Montgomery Township Public Schools in New Jersey, he is the Social Studies Supervisor and the co-author of numerous history textbooks,

Marquette University,

Detroit Public School system, she is the director of Social Studies and African-Centered Education,

those were the senior consultants

here are the content consultants,

Jerry Bentley, Department of HIstory, University of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii

Marc Brettler, Department of Near Eastern and Judaic Studies, Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts,

Steve Gosch, Department of History, University of Wisconsin at Eau Claire, Eau Claire, Wisconsin,

Don Holsinger, Department of History, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle Washington,

Patrick Manning, World History Center, Department of History, Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts,

Richard Saller, Department of History, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois,

Wolfgang Schlauch, Department of History, Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Illinois,

Susan Schroeder, Department of History, Loyola University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois,

and Scott Waugh, Department o History, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles California

those people reviewed for content clarity.

if you ever want to check out our history textbook,

here it is

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ye7x7eh ]http://tinyurl.com/ye7x7eh [/url]

pwned
Jacen
Jacen

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 7127

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 am

not rly. nihil is just perpetuating his fail.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:51 am

^What dray said.

BTW, THIS IS POST #10000. CONGRATULATIONS SERV! YOU WIN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Layfon Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:54 am

in all honesty... nope ive got nothing. ^ wat serv said
Layfon
Layfon
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:08 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:not rly. nihil is just perpetuating his fail.

how come it is i always seem to miss my fail? XD, i guess i fail drunken
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:09 am

Smile
Nomad
Nomad