Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect_killer Application - Accepted to Sith

+9
DARK_saber
Aleksi U
Anterias
Nomad
Aragorn
Dray The Fingerless
Champion
Silvarus
Perfect_killer
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Perfect_killer Application - Accepted to Sith - Page 2 Empty Re: Perfect_killer Application - Accepted to Sith

Post by Nihil Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Drist wrote:Tk'd me a couple times intentionally today.

lets wait on acceptance and see what happens then, how he behaves

otherwise, if you are going to disrespect the rules, perfect, continually,

then go away
:serious: No

Last edited by Nihil on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12290
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Perfect_killer Application - Accepted to Sith - Page 2 Empty Re: Perfect_killer Application - Accepted to Sith

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:03 pm

I mean Perfect Killer did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:25 pm

lol, i had a feeling i would get the names messed up XD

goin to edit it right now
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12290
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:07 pm

lol guys why r u so mad? if im rly tking with saber i always say sorry. If im just kicking u it means i dont have anything to do so thats just for fun. This complaint is just ridiculous, i ALWAYS say sorry if i killed someone (except if he killed me before and didnt say sorry), even if i killed someone with kicks. Drist if u r still mad i can say sorry to u, nothing more.

PS btw some kinds of kick dont make any damage.
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

+Light/-Dark : -4

Experience Points : 5670

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Forgot 1 thing. As far as i know myself, i can always tk for stealing my kills, or smth like this.

So, the main thing is that u dont name tk guys who stay in the middle of rly big battle and killing everyone only with 1 move. This guy had -20 kills, forgot his name, but i didnt save anyone named him tk. Its just a fact, nothing more. So u can do whatever u want.

PS Sry for wrong english sometimes
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Thats ur Point of View.
Laming a teammate is counted to TK i guess ? AM not sure anyway!
But u can't just hop around like a jerk and do that ? affraid

And TK IS NOT ALLOWED ,WHAT MAKES YOU THINK U CAN DISRESPECT RULES ??
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9686

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:29 pm

it didnt even make any damage so i thought it cant be counted as tk

So, anyway,i see my fault (if there is any) going stop doing this and im sorry before drist.
May be i should dance before him now? lol.
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Perfect_killer wrote:lol guys why r u so mad? if im rly tking with saber i always say sorry. If im just kicking u it means i dont have anything to do so thats just for fun. This complaint is just ridiculous, i ALWAYS say sorry if i killed someone (except if he killed me before and didnt say sorry), even if i killed someone with kicks. Drist if u r still mad i can say sorry to u, nothing more.

PS btw some kinds of kick dont make any damage.

You walked up to me and killed me. I won't argue about this, since I don't have proof. But just be careful. Some people don't care if you're in a fight and tk them.

Also, I never had an apology out of you on the server. But it's fine. Happens to the best of us Very Happy

Good Luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:09 pm

guys i have question. Some time ago i have dl'ed some forms like java and others. When i installed it i came to game and i can see this forms. But other players cant! Can someone help me with that problem?
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:34 pm

It's installed to you ... not to them Very Happy
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9686

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:41 pm

hes got a good block and ara gave him some insight on how to parry
cant wait till he is a sith Smile
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

+Light/-Dark : -25

Experience Points : 7430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:15 am

Yep. Same with skins... others can't see your skins unless they're in the other person's base

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:06 pm

Yep he good block + i have taught him some basics from red style today....so hes even more dangerous....heh Smile
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12673

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:53 am

Did you join anything yet?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17694
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:47 pm

This application is approved and killer joined faction yet. So i will move it to library.
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12673

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2