Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect_killer Application - Accepted to Sith

+9
DARK_saber
Aleksi U
Anterias
Nomad
Aragorn
Dray The Fingerless
Champion
Silvarus
Perfect_killer
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Perfect_killer Application - Accepted to Sith Empty Perfect_killer Application - Accepted to Sith

Post by Perfect_killer Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:13 pm

1. Alex
2.Perfect_hero
4.rus
5.wanna kick some asses together
7.like 2 years at all, not only multiplayer
8.Im a killer. Perfect_killer.
9. What does this song sound like? "We are the champions..."
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

+Light/-Dark : -4

Experience Points : 5667

Back to top Go down

Perfect_killer Application - Accepted to Sith Empty Re: Perfect_killer Application - Accepted to Sith

Post by Silvarus Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Perfect_killer wrote:9. What does this song sound like? "We are the champions..."

only pro thing about this app

Welcome to Sith.
Silvarus
Silvarus

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6570
Comments : Definitely no.

Back to top Go down

Perfect_killer Application - Accepted to Sith Empty Re: Perfect_killer Application - Accepted to Sith

Post by Perfect_killer Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:20 pm

noticed it

ok waiting for to weeks more. Hope all will be ok
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvarus Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:22 pm

No you need 3 approves 1st.
Silvarus
Silvarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:33 pm

yep i understand. But i still have 1 question how can i see who is senator faction leader etc. And where they should write about approves? in this topic?
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvarus Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:11 pm

If u go from main page and list down u can see legend: where every of following position in clan coloured. so you can understand who is who by color in his name...
And yes, in this topic they will write they'r decision
Silvarus
Silvarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:28 pm

I approve of this guy. I saw him earlier and he is well mannered, and has potential to be a good saberist.

Perfect_killer Application - Accepted to Sith 1G7gu-approved
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17209
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:51 pm

i take champs word.

Perfect_killer Application - Accepted to Sith Senatestampofapprovala
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26967
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Perfect_killer Application - Accepted to Sith Approval_Sphere Approved, you can wear the FS tags. Welcome
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12074
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvarus Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:07 am

pro speed
Silvarus
Silvarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:44 am

Welcome in man.Looking forward to meeting ya.
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12670

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:50 am

Thx guys appreciate it. If i have read write, then i have to wait for 2 weeks and im with u =D
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:09 pm

If i have read write,
kinda weird sentence Smile

anyway wait 2 weeks as FS-be active,respect rules.... and then your a Full Member. Basketball
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12670

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:36 pm

sry for weird sentence lol. Dont forget im russian so im not perfect in english. But at least i understand most of what u say and even can answer that )
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Nomad wrote:
If i have read write,

anyway wait 2 weeks as FS-be active,respect rules.... and then your a Full Member. Basketball

Sentence is grammatically correct, except for one word which is misspelled. Should be "right" not "write". Otherwise its a good sentence.

Don't worry about your English killer. Many of us in the clan do not speak good English and we have even had leaders who didn't speak well. Just stay active and follow the rules and you should have no problems Smile
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17209
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:09 pm

Champion wrote:
Nomad wrote:
If i have read write,

Sentence is grammatically correct, except for one word which is misspelled. Should be "right" not "write". Otherwise its a good sentence.

Don't worry about your English killer. Many of us in the clan do not speak good English and we have even had leaders who didn't speak well. Just stay active and follow the rules and you should have no problems Smile

COMMON CHAMP, you know very well Iron doesnt speak bad english....he speaks his modified version, ironglish.

btw, Google just released a new open source programming language called Go. ^^
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Ok thx. Im not so long in multiplayer so i have lil' question. About sabres. Especially, about lightsaber forms, described in ur Hall of Knowledge. Do they depend of lightsaber color or if its dual, staff or 1-sword?
In example
Form IV:
Ataru(Yellow, Staff, and Duals Style) - Ataru, aggressive and fast. This Form is the most aggressive of all Forms, for the simple reason that it does not rely on blocks or parries at all. Ataru makes use of aggressive fanning and jumping to score hits and evade attacks. An Ataru user often confuses and overwhelms their opponents simply through their constant and diverse attacks.
If i want use this form i have to take only staff or dual and only yellow color?
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:18 pm

first you have to forget about those. those are just a reference. you need to learn the basic moves of single before anth else. after you achieve JK status(i mean that he has learned the basic moves), you can take any teaching and learning route you want. people tend to develop their own style, these are more of categories for certain moods a person plays in. most of us adopt many, if not all, of these forms.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Anterias Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Hey I saw ya yesterday on the server good enough guy but you really should stop calling me a nub when I'm not on for melee combat..lol
Anterias
Anterias

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5539

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:32 pm

Did I? then sry mb was very angry. I prefer melee )
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anterias Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:23 pm

I don't mind that much but other people might Razz.
Anterias
Anterias

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5539

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:25 pm

Not as perfect as i am but.....WELCOME
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

Experience Points : 6020
Comments : Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by DARK_saber Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:05 am

Cool guy, saw him on server like 5 times, playing normal, may be better then normal. Think better to approve him.

DARK_saber

Experience Points : 5310

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:43 am

My quote in his app:
"Cool guy, saw him on server like 2 times, playing normal, may be better then normal. Think better to approve him"

dark_saber quote:
"Cool guy, saw him on server like 5 times, playing normal, may be better then normal. Think better to approve him."

Looks like the same lol
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Tk'd me a couple times intentionally today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next