Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merc[J] Application - Accepted to Sith

+6
Tempo
Aardvark
Nomad
Thing
Champion
†Мęřç[Ĵ]†
10 posters

Go down

Merc[J] Application - Accepted to Sith Empty Merc[J] Application - Accepted to Sith

Post by †Мęřç[Ĵ]† Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:29 pm

Whats your true first name? Jay McCoy

What name do you use in game? Tw!tch, Merc[J], Plagueridden Zero

How old are you(12-13 youngteenage;13-18 teenager;18-25 young adult;25-40 adult;40+ mature adult)? Teenager

Where are you from? United States

Why do you want to join JvS? Ive been hanging around the server for a while now and noticed that it was a pretty good clan. The members seem to be nice and are actually good at the game.

What skill level would you rate yourself (1-10, 10 being best)? 4 or 5

How long have you been playing JKA? Since it came out....so about 2003

Is there something you would like help with? With my saber skills pretty much, oh and strategies for combat.

Why do you feel you would be a positive addition to our clan? Well I could go on and on about why I would be a postive addition without really saying anything. So Ill just stick with Im a pretty good person, good at stories, active on JKJA, and can get along with pratically anyone. Although Im not much of a conversationist unless it involves something I have to do with.

Are you the leader or the follower type? Little bit of both depending on circumstances, though Im more of a leader type.
†Мęřç[Ĵ]†
†Мęřç[Ĵ]†

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 5342

Back to top Go down

Merc[J] Application - Accepted to Sith Empty Re: Merc[J] Application - Accepted to Sith

Post by Champion Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:52 pm

Well written application, I look forward to meeting you.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17201
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Merc[J] Application - Accepted to Sith Empty Re: Merc[J] Application - Accepted to Sith

Post by Thing Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:58 am

You seem like a good addition our clan, so, I will accept you.
Just to be clear, you need two more acceptances from a faction counilperson and a council member.

Merc[J] Application - Accepted to Sith Senatestampofapprovala
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17683
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:51 am

I feel nice person in you...

Welcome to the forums. Smile
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12662

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:01 am

Approved.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27027
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempo Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:23 am

seems like a cool guy
Tempo
Tempo

+Light/-Dark : -4

Experience Points : 5715

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:28 am

Merc[J] Application - Accepted to Sith Approval_Sphere With that you can wear the FS tags for two weeks then you can apply for a faction
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12066
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Welcome in.
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:42 am

Welcome, a positive addition to the clan. Are you saying you're more of an optimist? Because that would be awesome for us.

Back to top Go down

Post by †Мęřç[Ĵ]† Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:58 am

Drist wrote:Welcome, a positive addition to the clan. Are you saying you're more of an optimist? Because that would be awesome for us.

Yes for the most part. There may be few occasions when Im not. But other than that....
†Мęřç[Ĵ]†
†Мęřç[Ĵ]†

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:17 am

I'm just curious, but that's awesome otherwise. I'm quite the pessimist sometimes, so it's nice to have someone to help show the other side. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Ye ,positive players are welcome in JvS
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9675

Back to top Go down

Post by †Мęřç[Ĵ]† Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:16 pm

I was wondering since its been 2 weeks now whether or not I could join a side. Im not exactly sure what to do when my 2 weeks are up honestly. scratch
†Мęřç[Ĵ]†
†Мęřç[Ĵ]†

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta-75-Raven Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Now you should go apply for a faction Smile
Delta-75-Raven
Delta-75-Raven
Senator

+Light/-Dark : 5

Experience Points : 6299

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Go to Jedi Enclave or Sith Academy and apply for faction! Smile
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9675

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Read this :
Once the two weeks are over, provided no one has rejected your application, you may petition a faction, Jedi or Sith, for entrance. Once approved by a Faction Councilor, or the Faction Leader you will be given full admittance and be allowed to use the JvS tag along with the beginner tag for the faction you choose to join. Jedi Initiate, or JI, for Jedi. Dark Disciple, or DD, for Sith.
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:35 pm

Welcome to the Jedi order!

Of course i have no real power here...
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15873
Comments : Merc[J] Application - Accepted to Sith Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:37 pm

lol my dad, the lightside version of Darke Cool
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12066
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:44 pm

heh yea Smile
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 am

Application approved and merc joined sith.Locked.Moved.
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down