Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FCC's Threat to Internet Freedom

+9
Nihil
soran
Thing
dude24oak
Sinusoidal
Champion
Aardvark
Dray The Fingerless
Ptolemy
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The FCC's Threat to Internet Freedom  - Page 4 Empty Re: The FCC's Threat to Internet Freedom

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:46 am

Im not gonna debate more, as you seem to push the boundaries of reasonability yourself. Ridiculing or undermining other peoples ideas is a typical sofist act, and i despise that. I dont really care about it, just dont try and pull a cheap shot without me seeing it and thinking i wont denounce it. As you can see you had to resort to sophism and exageration on top of your arguments to try and make a point. That is why you lose respect and credibility.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26948
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

The FCC's Threat to Internet Freedom  - Page 4 Empty Re: The FCC's Threat to Internet Freedom

Post by Nihil Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:21 am

Dray The Fingerless wrote:Im not gonna debate more, as you seem to push the boundaries of reasonability yourself. Ridiculing or undermining other peoples ideas is a typical sofist act, and i despise that. I dont really care about it, just dont try and pull a cheap shot without me seeing it and thinking i wont denounce it. As you can see you had to resort to sophism and exageration on top of your arguments to try and make a point. That is why you lose respect and credibility.

Hello Dray, Aard's argument is build upon an exaggeration.

Secondly, I made no deceptive argument.

Finally, what have I exaggerated? The department of labour taking over the manufacturing industry? That is just the equivalent of government taking over the internet.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12268
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4