Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stenchman (hopeful) CORRECT Application. =)accepted to sith

+11
Hrothgar
Nomad
soran
Thing
Red-X
haize
Ptolemy
Sqrl
Aardvark
Spidey
Stenchman
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stenchman (hopeful) CORRECT Application. =)accepted to sith Empty Stenchman (hopeful) CORRECT Application. =)accepted to sith

Post by Stenchman Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:53 pm

What's your true first name?
Nico

What name do you use in game?
^3Stenchman^1|^7m^000

How old are you (12-13 young teenager; 13-18 teenager; 18-25 young adult; 25-40 adult; 40+ mature adult)?

Where are you from?
Buffalo, NY

Why do you want to join RvE?
I've been away from mb2 for months and I have just been getting back into it. Have had the most fun playing with your members/in your server recently.

What skill level would you rate yourself (1-10, 10 being best)?
Depends on the night. Sometimes I'm 10 sometimes I'm 7-8. If I had to average I'd say 9.

How long have you been playing MB2?
Since B18? Years, and years.

Is there something you would like help with?
A good crew to make people rage.

Why do you feel you would be a positive addition to our clan?
My skill.

Are you the leader or the follower type?
Loner. But if I had to say either Leader.

Please read the following RULES. Do you agree to always follow them?
Yes, in fact I encourage them.

I'm really only interested in RvE the mb2 clan, some members I've met are cool, and have told me to apply. Here is a little sweetener to the deal for you guys:

Ranger wrote:He is Godpro status
Red-X wrote:i hope he does, he would have been the first legit person in rve :\
Stenchman (hopeful) CORRECT Application. =)accepted to sith Shot0026-1
Stenchman (hopeful) CORRECT Application. =)accepted to sith Shot0017
Stenchman (hopeful) CORRECT Application. =)accepted to sith Shot0005-1

I've got vent/xfire, and all that good stuff. Let me know.

8/8 hours completed
Stenchman
Stenchman

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 4976

Back to top Go down

Stenchman (hopeful) CORRECT Application. =)accepted to sith Empty Re: Stenchman (hopeful) CORRECT Application. =)accepted to sith

Post by Spidey Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:09 pm

yes you did it correctly... sorry about the runaround... stuff is a bit crazy at the moment

Stenchman (hopeful) CORRECT Application. =)accepted to sith Factio10
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21165
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Stenchman (hopeful) CORRECT Application. =)accepted to sith Empty Re: Stenchman (hopeful) CORRECT Application. =)accepted to sith

Post by Aardvark Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:13 pm

Council Approved.

Stenchman (hopeful) CORRECT Application. =)accepted to sith Counci10
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27020
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:27 pm

What's your true first name?
Nico

aaah GTA IV memories... sorry good luck on your app mang ^_^
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13361
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stenchman Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:12 am

Just for that fact, I absolutely LOVED GTA4.

Does council approved mean I'm accepted? What about RvE?
Stenchman
Stenchman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:34 am

First you wait till someone from the senate approves you, then you get the tag FS which stands for Force Sensitive. Then you get a sponsor to record your hours (which you'll need a total of 8 to have all hours.) However RvE wise idk yet.
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13361
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:38 am

RvE is a sub part of JvS. In order to be part of RvE you need to be a JvS member first.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Stenchman Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:43 am

Does that mean I have to play JKA? To be honest, I don't play JKA at all.

Or will my "sponsor" be a mb2 player?
Stenchman
Stenchman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:58 am

senate approved.

Stenchman (hopeful) CORRECT Application. =)accepted to sith Senate10

Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15866
Comments : Stenchman (hopeful) CORRECT Application. =)accepted to sith Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:09 am

Im not sure how that one will work.... tbh Im pretty sure play time is play time no matter what type it is. dont quote me on that though.
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12356

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:19 am

Stenchman wrote:Does that mean I have to play JKA? To be honest, I don't play JKA at all.

Or will my "sponsor" be a mb2 player?

RvE folks can be your sponsors, since we jvs
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12454
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Stenchman Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:35 am

I can show you game time played on xfire too Smile
Stenchman
Stenchman

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:37 am

Stenchman wrote:I can show you game time played on xfire too Smile

that wont work actually :\, one of us needs to be in the server with you at the same time
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12454
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:58 am

You can just hit any of us up on xfire first and ask if we can monitor your time. Make sure they have MB2 first, and maybe try to go on our main servers.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17676
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:15 am

hmm i just say let him get accepted then let him join RvE, cuz theres no point in joining jedi or sith if he aint even gonna play ja+ in the first place
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12056

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:16 am

You can get sponsor hours as long as you're seen on a JvS server, doesn't matter the mod. And he would need to pick a faction so he could see shit like the Darth Bar.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:04 am

I feel like he is good people.

I have a question though, are you the real Stenchman? I mean, you hav those videos and that sig link, so I'm just wondering if that's your work or not.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17676
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:16 am

ptol i put the seal in for ya
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Stenchman Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:23 am

I need people's xfires! If you play mb2 add me, xfire: stenchman
Stenchman
Stenchman

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:50 am

Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Welcome stench.
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12655

Back to top Go down

Post by Stenchman Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:31 pm

On that xfire list I don't know who plays mb2 and doesn't? lol I'll just crazy spam everyone hehe. Might need help on my tags, and rank too... >.< I'll look for renegade <3

**EDIT** scratch that, I just asked to be added to the xfire clan list for JvS, that would solve everything.
Stenchman
Stenchman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothgar Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Welcome in jvs.

Hrothgar

Experience Points : 5456
Comments : "Hrothgar... never heard of him."
"That's because he did no evil. He didn't attempt to conquer the galaxy, try to wipe out the population of a star system, or start an all-out war with the Jedi. He just existed, learned. Died of old age, surrounded by family and friends."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Stenchman wrote:On that xfire list I don't know who plays mb2 and doesn't? lol I'll just crazy spam everyone hehe. Might need help on my tags, and rank too... >.< I'll look for renegade <3

**EDIT** scratch that, I just asked to be added to the xfire clan list for JvS, that would solve everything.

ask and i shall appear lol... as far as your rank that would be determined after your probation... you would pick either republic or empire... then take the trials for whichever faction you choose... you can trial in both saber and guns or just one or the other... up to you... if you need anything else xfire me, pm me on here or look me up in game Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

But how to make her see?
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by dude24oak Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:51 pm

add 3:45 hours and minutes cause he just didz it
dude24oak
dude24oak

Experience Points : 5476

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next