Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey want to celebration 5 i have big news

+3
Aardvark
Spidey
Eman-Starkiller
7 posters

Go down

hey want to celebration 5 i have big news  Empty hey want to celebration 5 i have big news

Post by Eman-Starkiller Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 am

ok i saw gorge lucas and anthony daniels but if ur a clone wars fan i have something alsome wat,wat spoiler alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darth maul has a brother no name but he seems to be a assasssin he looks bad ass no film yet but it is true he works for count dooku

and that gorge lucas play a charter in the clone wars best part he has twin pistol master eman

hey want to celebration 5 i have big news  Untitl10

thats the person
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5152
Comments : im a big fan of star wars and hope to join the JvS and 30th years of empire

Back to top Go down

hey want to celebration 5 i have big news  Empty Re: hey want to celebration 5 i have big news

Post by Spidey Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:35 am

interesting... not that you put it in the wrong place... but there is a forum for star wars related stuff... i dont remember the name of it right now... but its cool Smile if anyone has a prob with it bein here they can move it... thats how i feel about it Smile
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21162
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

hey want to celebration 5 i have big news  Empty Re: hey want to celebration 5 i have big news

Post by Aardvark Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:38 am

Clone Wars Series =/= Star Wars
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27017
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:54 pm

i went also, pretty fun.
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12451
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman-Starkiller Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:29 pm

hey ok i have the name for darth mauls brother its SAVAR thats wat it sounds like plz correct me if im wrong on the spelling
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

Comments : im a big fan of star wars and hope to join the JvS and 30th years of empire

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Holy shit man. Grammar, use it.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17673
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman-Starkiller Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:03 pm

ok the name is Savage Opperss
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:45 pm

master-eman wrote:ok the name is Savage Opperss

are you absolute its his brother? I just watched this:

http://www.starwars.com/inc/video.html?vidId=001074

and it told me it was just another one of his species. Nothing about being a sibling. Unless one of the folks at the panel told you it themselves
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman-Starkiller Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:10 am

yeah it is i went to the Main event on c5 and gorge said it was his brother and go to http://www.theforce.net/ to see hey want to celebration 5 i have big news  4658
Eman-Starkiller
Eman-Starkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðaaaaa Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:00 am

....sounds stupid to me :serious: Razz
Ðaaaaa
Ðaaaaa

+Light/-Dark : 15

Experience Points : 6158

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi Kenshi Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:28 am

I still wonder why you named this topic like you did ... why the "5" .. ?
Shinobi Kenshi
Shinobi Kenshi

+Light/-Dark : 12

Experience Points : 6821

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Shinobi Kenshi wrote:I still wonder why you named this topic like you did ... why the "5" .. ?

the full name is Star Wars Celebration V. saying celebration '5' means the samething Wink

oh and he miss spelled "went" lol...
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down