Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TFU 2 News.

+14
Ðaaaaa
soran
Aureus
dandaman7
Ptolemy
haize
BgFighter/Ghost
Spidey
Stamp-dc
Disturbed
Skorp
Dray The Fingerless
Aardvark
Thing
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TFU 2 News. Empty TFU 2 News.

Post by Thing Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Apparently, the new Galen Marek is a clone. Yay.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17689
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

TFU 2 News. Empty Re: TFU 2 News.

Post by Aardvark Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Single most overdone concept in SW....
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27033
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:33 pm

Tell me another clone besides that cybernetic Maul thing and the Stormtroopers/ Clone Troopers, the Emperor and Boba Fett.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:39 pm

you already listed way too many.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26965
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:51 pm

heres tfu2 trailer, it shows alot of things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoyTiPn6AJs

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7341

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:you already listed way too many.
It's only 4... Out of the movies and countless EU stuff, there's bound to be another example.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Aardvark wrote:Single most overdone concept in SW....
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10467

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:56 pm

C'boath, Luke, KOTOR(comics), though, like Dray said, you already had too much listed. Cloning is too specific to be used so often.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Stamp-dc Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:21 am

waait.....at the end of this vid thoughs where clones of star killer?

and woooo! ima get dat one....was waiting for a new video....
Stamp-dc
Stamp-dc

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 6352
Comments : Remember The Days.....They go by so Quick....

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:25 am

wait a min... the emperor was a clone? and luke who? skywalker? thats the only sw luke i can think of that doesn't need a last name... he was a clone too?
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21178
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:03 am

no..............

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7341

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:19 am

In the book ,they are making a clone from his arm ,that Starkiller separated from his body.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9681

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:27 am

Mia wrote:Btw did anyone think that new Marek is clone ? I mean they made Luke's clone too using his arm he lost on Cloud City against Vader, and he was darksider, but lost against one jedi, I forgot her name.

thing944 wrote:Apparently, the new Galen Marek is a clone. Yay.

Something tells me that this will gonna fck everything, I don't know how will they fit everything without messing around with movies, but they made Marek too powerful, and now there is an army of his clones yet in movies there is no trace about it, about that power. It supposed to be secret. If they made Marek that powerful it should be unique and left as legend. Is this cannon? I like first TFU cos it fits with everything. Otherwise the trailer, and game as well is what I will not miss, it looks amazing to play since I have exp with TFU1, dual sabers and new combos should look cool. And if they add MP it would be awesome, something like JKA, the campaign and MP. The story is what worries me.

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Cllyx wrote:
Mia wrote:Btw did anyone think that new Marek is clone ? I mean they made Luke's clone too using his arm he lost on Cloud City against Vader, and he was darksider, but lost against one jedi, I forgot her name.

Something tells me that this will gonna fck everything, I don't know how will they fit everything without messing around with movies, but they made Marek too powerful, and now there is an army of his clones yet in movies there is no trace about it, about that power. It supposed to be secret. If they made Marek that powerful it should be unique and left as legend. Is this cannon? I like first TFU cos it fits with everything. Otherwise the trailer, and game as well is what I will not miss, it looks amazing to play since I have exp with TFU1, dual sabers and new combos should look cool. And if they add MP it would be awesome, something like JKA, the campaign and MP. The story is what worries me.

does it really matter its just a stupid made up world.... im not a star wars fan at all i dont like the movies i dont like the concept the only thing i like about star wars is there video games also, i think that people take it way to seriously so im gonna just say thing STAR WARS IS FAKE ITS NOT REAL AND NEVER WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: have a nice day
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12369

Back to top Go down

Post by Stamp-dc Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:45 pm

MP... rly??? that would be pretty cool but odd game play.
Stamp-dc
Stamp-dc

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 6352
Comments : Remember The Days.....They go by so Quick....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:03 pm

haize wrote:
Cllyx wrote:

does it really matter its just a stupid made up world.... im not a star wars fan at all i dont like the movies i dont like the concept the only thing i like about star wars is there video games also, i think that people take it way to seriously so im gonna just say thing STAR WARS IS FAKE ITS NOT REAL AND NEVER WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: have a nice day

Well... i think you are missing the whole point of the matter... cause it does matter!

Go piss on someone else's parade Smile

Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15879
Comments : TFU 2 News. Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:10 pm

It is matter to me, all about SW, I am fan, I want to know about it, I love to know about it, and you dont know will it be similar in future, we may not meet rodians as race but, if we humans don't destroy eachother we could reach the level of technology as in SW game, somewhere far far in future, where we could visit other systems and trade with other races, ofc I'll die thousand times till that age comes. Wars already exist in our world, we need to add "Star" on it only, in lets say 100 000 years.

I don't know about MP, I am just guessing, I mean imagine they add all those characters from TFU1 and TFU2 game and of that period and their styles, it would be good MP, but hard to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:20 pm

The game was successful so instead of leaving the questionable, but nonetheless decent story intact, they're going to screw with it. Like they screwed with the movies by having Palpatine clones after Palpatine died. The Luke and C'boath clones weren't as bad, you don't even have reference for the original C'boath except in Outbound flight where he makes a minor appearance, and luckily, when Luke was cloned it was only for a short duel and the clone was mostly just a mindless fighting machine.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:21 pm

haize wrote:
Cllyx wrote:

Seriously? What the fuck did I do? And if you're just gonna be a troll about it, just get out.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:29 pm

If I understood you right you think you did something wrong or you think that we think you did something wrong? In that case I tell ya you didn't do any fuck and thanks for sharing info about it. It's all cool man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:30 pm

He was talking to Haize, Cllyx.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:46 pm

haize wrote:
Cllyx wrote:

i will take some fiction you hold dear, some music art or imagery, and i will tell you the same. Of course it doesnt matter, but does playing video games matters in life? Does it matter if im the best at it? No.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26965
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Maybe so, we both were quoted and both were complaining about something, so I thought he thinks on both of us, and I said "WE" since I think Hazie also doesnt think he did something bad, those are just his opinions I believe, that he responded on my post, not on Thing's. cheers guys

EDIT: What is matter with games that you enjoy and have fun with them, with your friends if you can.

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:10 pm

VIDEO GAMES ARE LIFE (: jk haha idk im just tired as fuck so i flipped out for no reason sorry guys
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12369

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Damn right, shawty... =.= I'm watchin' you...

^_______________________^
....\ ...........___............/....
......\......../......\........./......
........\......|......|......./........
..........\___|___|___./..........

Last edited by thing944 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next