Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Old Republic Timeline

+3
Thing
tRibaL
Red-X
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Old Republic Timeline Empty The Old Republic Timeline

Post by Red-X Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:38 am

yessss im talking about the mmo. Theres been a timeline out for a couple of months, basically explaining events leading up to the Treaty of Coruscant/afterwards(game start). A jedi master goes back in through history to discover how this unknown Sith Lord conquered the galaxy.

If any of you liked the KOTOR (Knight of The Old Republic); which i know some of you do, you should like this. Why? because this timeline explains WHY the jedi knight's Revan and Malak turned to the darkside, and many other things.

In my opinion, this was well done. And i believe the narator is voiced by the same guy in the Alien movies as Wayland.

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/timeline

(the timeline starts from the right, then to the left)

-------------

oh and new species being shown as well:

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20100806
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12458
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

The Old Republic Timeline Empty Re: The Old Republic Timeline

Post by tRibaL Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:00 am

Hate to tell you this, but aard could have you running in circles of how thats wrong, me, idk, you could say darth funnyguyface ruled the sith 50000000 bby ago and i wouldnt know if you were rite.
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9128

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:26 am

xzavier wrote:Hate to tell you this, but aard could have you running in circles of how thats wrong, me, idk, you could say darth funnyguyface ruled the sith 50000000 bby ago and i wouldnt know if you were rite.
and how am i wrong?
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:17 am

You're not wrong.

Aard's right.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17680
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16935
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Hmm...

Informative!
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:49 pm

thing944 wrote:Hmm...

Informative!

yes they are Wink, watch all of them in a row
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 pm

I have.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:47 pm

thing944 wrote:I have.

;D details, details!!?? what you think?
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:51 am

Well...

I like Star Wars, so it's pretty much awesome.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:05 pm

thing944 wrote:Well...

I like Star Wars, so it's pretty much awesome.

Sad you soo energetic =_=
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:19 pm

I get bored of teh star wars story
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:22 pm

I summon Aard the uber SW Nerd!!!

*ooouuuummmmm
*ooouuuummmmm.....
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15870
Comments : The Old Republic Timeline Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:31 pm

LOL
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:47 am

Master CoG wrote:I get bored of teh star wars story

WTF............................:\ you disappoint me dude
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:31 am

^
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:06 pm

New Jedi Knight Vid:

www.swtor.com/sites/all/themes/swtor/en/assets/mediaPlayerInterior.swf" />www.swtor.com//sites/all/files/en/vc/JediKnight/20100813_Jedi_Knight.flv&fullscreen_source=/&comment_url=/media/trailers/jedi-knight#comments&download_1=header|Windows Media Video (.wmv),thumb|null,filesize|84M,resolution|1280x720,url|http://cdn-www.swtor.com//sites/all/files/en/vc/JediKnight/20100813_Jedi_Knight_wmv.zip&download_2=header|Quicktime (.mov),thumb|null,filesize|105M,resolution|1280x720,url|http://cdn-www.swtor.com//sites/all/files/en/vc/JediKnight/20100813_Jedi_Knight_mov.zip&lang=EN&age_gate=0" />www.swtor.com/sites/all/themes/swtor/en/assets/mediaPlayerInterior.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="330"flashvars="title=undefined&description=undefined&source=http://cdn-www.swtor.com//sites/all/files/en/vc/JediKnight/20100813_Jedi_Knight.flv&fullscreen_source=/&comment_url=/media/trailers/jedi-knight#comments&download_1=header|Windows Media Video (.wmv),thumb|null,filesize|84M,resolution|1280x720,url|http://cdn-www.swtor.com//sites/all/files/en/vc/JediKnight/20100813_Jedi_Knight_wmv.zip&download_2=header|Quicktime (.mov),thumb|null,filesize|105M,resolution|1280x720,url|http://cdn-www.swtor.com//sites/all/files/en/vc/JediKnight/20100813_Jedi_Knight_mov.zip&lang=EN&age_gate=0" />
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:07 pm

I think that made the game look a little lame for me.
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7066

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Jedi Knight all the way.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:22 pm

thats nice. i hope that the classes are balanced. I would think they are...
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15870
Comments : The Old Republic Timeline Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:35 pm

They def will be. That's one thing Bioware does right.

Game gives me sucha hard on... (jus jk)

But rlly, droids ftw
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:39 pm

They are. They say so in some video somewhere.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Ptolemy wrote:thats nice. i hope that the classes are balanced. I would think they are...

They trying their best to make that happen Wink
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Master CoG wrote:They def will be. That's one thing Bioware does right.

Game gives me sucha hard on... (jus jk)

But rlly, droids ftw

Just noticed this...

You're just just kidding?

Last edited by thing944 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Kidding about wut?
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next