Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 wipes the floor with the competition.

+7
Deadly Assassin
Dr. Patient
Thing
Disturbed
Aureus
Dray The Fingerless
The Zohan
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PS3 wipes the floor with the competition. - Page 2 Empty Re: PS3 wipes the floor with the competition.

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:50 am

yeah PS3 wipes the floor in motion sensor with the new Move gadget. Sports games are heavily packed in both Xbox and PS3, wii not so much, apart from Wii Sports, but im talking about NHL, NFL, Madden, FIFA, PES, etc etc. Wii has little game market compared to the other two.

Last edited by Dray The Fingerless on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26966
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

PS3 wipes the floor with the competition. - Page 2 Empty Re: PS3 wipes the floor with the competition.

Post by Disturbed Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:58 am

true that it lacks NFL etc. but I think the fact that using motion to allow real exercise along with gaming is really innovative and balances against the lack of games. Ever played wii sports resort against with swordplay? Hell of fun and exhausting however I certainly believe they need to add a little more to the game so that ppl can't win by just whacking the controller forwards like crazy madmen.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10468

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:04 am

Disturbed wrote:true that it lacks NFL etc. but I think the fact that using motion to allow real exercise along with gaming is really innovative and balances against the lack of games. Ever played wii sports resort against with swordplay? Hell of fun and exhausting however I certainly believe they need to add a little more to the game so that ppl can't win by just whacking the controller forwards like crazy madmen.

yeah ive played Wii Sports. it gets boring. Motion sensor is not something new, the Wii just took Nintendo name and mass marketed a pre existing product, kinda what Apple did with the iPhone. Take a technology and mass market it using the groovy Apple name made famous by a pre existing product, the iPod. Only here, the iPhone is the Wii, and the iPod is the previous nintendos. Point is, PS3 is doing better motion technology, and Kinect is improving the technology set by the EyeToy for PS2. Again, i dislike the Nintendo counterpart due to poor market and customer choices, denying the decent technology for motion right from the beggining, then CHARGING for that upgrade that should be default, as well as cutting off a lot of market by making the console too different, hence scaring away game designers from it, and then making the same casual gamer stuff for too long.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:08 am

also
this
PS3 wipes the floor with the competition. - Page 2 Microsoft-xbox-360-wireless-controller

and this
PS3 wipes the floor with the competition. - Page 2 Sixaxis-controller-2

are too complicated?

perhaps you are better suited playing with this

PS3 wipes the floor with the competition. - Page 2 NES_controller
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:30 am

Lol im a big fan of The assassins creed series. Ive beat both of them and i cant wait til assassins creed: brother hoood.

Ya they said that the motion int he games are going to be more realistic than the Wii were your just shaking your controls around. You actually move realisticly.

And Xbox's super secret project "Natal", the PS3 does with its camera. So its like....why bother with xbox?

here is a pet game that requires no controls.