Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St@rkiller Application - June 10th

+20
soran
Sinusoidal
Thing
Deadly Assassin
Reptile
Aureus
Karnage
dandaman7
Disturbed
Aardvark
Delta-75-Raven
BgFighter/Ghost
Camus
Hrothgar
Perfect_killer
Sqrl
Spidey
Shamusar
Drist
St@rkiller
24 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

St@rkiller Application - June 10th - Page 3 Empty Re: St@rkiller Application - June 10th

Post by Perfect_killer Sat May 29, 2010 7:41 pm

+ 40 min (not same with crus)
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

+Light/-Dark : -4

Experience Points : 5660

Back to top Go down

St@rkiller Application - June 10th - Page 3 Empty Re: St@rkiller Application - June 10th

Post by Perfect_killer Sun May 30, 2010 7:42 am

+ half an hour
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Sun May 30, 2010 10:51 am

+hour

PS i think he is a maniac
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 11:04 am

He needs to read rules again or someone should translate them on russian before he accuses me again for flaming and then calling vote to silence me on server for that, and then asking what flaming is.

Back to top Go down

Post by St@rkiller Sun May 30, 2010 11:08 am

Cllyx wrote:He needs to read rules again or someone should translate them on russian before he accuses me again for flaming and then calling vote to silence me on server for that, and then asking what flaming is.
i wanted say : "Laming" .
Not flaming.
And i dont wanted calling vote to silence you,i want,that not lame on me...

St@rkiller

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5140

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun May 30, 2010 11:14 am

Laming is allowed on the TFFA.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9676

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 11:25 am

I know that you wanted to say that, either way, laming is allowed and you accused me for wrong thing and then you asked what is it since you don't know for what you accused me, it is exactly why I told that you need to read rules again so you can avoid problems, I don't think that it will be nice you call votes for kicking or silencing just cos they lame you every time, it's not against rules and if you want to complain about rules, to be how you want, then talk with leaders, don't silence players without reason. I bet others agreed to silence me cos the bot was leading again, as usual xD

Don't worry, I still think you are horosij maljcik, but read rules and ask what is not clear to you before taking wrong actions on blind not knowing what is what, so we don't go through this again.

Back to top Go down

Post by St@rkiller Sun May 30, 2010 11:53 am

Cllyx wrote:I know that you wanted to say that, either way, laming is allowed and you accused me for wrong thing and then you asked what is it since you don't know for what you accused me, it is exactly why I told that you need to read rules again so you can avoid problems, I don't think that it will be nice you call votes for kicking or silencing just cos they lame you every time, it's not against rules and if you want to complain about rules, to be how you want, then talk with leaders, don't silence players without reason. I bet others agreed to silence me cos the bot was leading again, as usual xD

Don't worry, I still think you are horosij maljcik, but read rules and ask what is not clear to you before taking wrong actions on blind not knowing what is what, so we don't go through this again.
ok..so,i do,what you want.

St@rkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Sun May 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Cllyx wrote:I know that you wanted to say that, either way, laming is allowed and you accused me for wrong thing and then you asked what is it since you don't know for what you accused me, it is exactly why I told that you need to read rules again so you can avoid problems, I don't think that it will be nice you call votes for kicking or silencing just cos they lame you every time, it's not against rules and if you want to complain about rules, to be how you want, then talk with leaders, don't silence players without reason. I bet others agreed to silence me cos the bot was leading again, as usual xD

Ahhah so u r this Sithoverlol
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by St@rkiller Sun May 30, 2010 5:27 pm

Okay, I refuse to join a clan ...
First I broke the rule and went to the CW SERVER.
secondly, I would like to have everyone neprotiv my entry into the clan, but I already know that someone is not really "not against" a firmly did not want to let me in the clan ..

St@rkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidey Sun May 30, 2010 5:29 pm

im a bit confused... but good luck in the decision you make... whatever it is
Spidey
Spidey
Jedi Approval Commitee

+Light/-Dark : 86

Experience Points : 21173
Comments : So many things to tell her,
But how to make her see?
The truth about my past, impossible
She'd turn away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun May 30, 2010 7:23 pm

With this 'neprotiv' he meant that he wants us all to be against his joining to JvS i believe.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 7:42 pm

No, he meant by that that all of us should agree with him joining. And if by 'someone' he means 'Cllyx' then he is wrong, I would report him, not giving him a chance to learn rules again. I was thinking more that he needs them translated on russian and I am glad to help you with that if you want StarKiller, but Jawa knows the language better then me. Anyway you said yes in your 11th question. If you think I will gonna stand here saying that I like you so you can stay you are wrong, leaving is on you so if you refuse to join good luck, if you want to stay then welcome. I am not myself against you joining, but if you want to think that I am against you cos I told you with a reason to read, well the rules are clan rules, then we are all against you if you think it like that. If by 'someone' you thought someone else then me then you should name him/her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Sun May 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Stop it bg fighter he is a good guy and he is good for joining. If he is going to be sith, thats ur problem that u dont like it. Arrrgh how am i tired of this comments like *added to black list blah blah blah*, think admin should make punishment for this fucking offtop

I do not fucking understand why do u all trying to kick him from clan or such like that. What can u say c||yx if u r running at TFFA server name SithOverlord, laming all what moves, and what doesnt move u make move and then lame.

PS He didnt silence u today, i did it, but forgot rly for what

PPS YES i know that laming is allowed dont say me it again, but its not rly good...

PPPS Also, dont watch seriously at Starkillers sayings, he is too selfcritic i think. Even i made a mistake, gave him a pass he still says that its his fault even when i said that i didnt read rules There is not so much member with such characteristic in JvS, BUT when there is time to write smth like *ADDED TO MY BLACK LIST, i will dance on ur grave, jedi better then sith, we've stolen ur cookies, n33b..........* U always here.

S h a m e o n u
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun May 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Knock ur flaming off ,please. I will write whatever I WANT and whatever pleases ME. IDGAF if u dont like it. I havent said anything against ur 'friend' ,you are the idiot that always flames me on server. What fag huh?
I just said what i think and oh well.. maybe one day u will learn.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Ok let me see JAWA, if I understood well. I said he is good guy, I said he needs to read rules again for making accuse against me for flaming which is lie, then you silence me and you don't know for what, then you speak to me on server telling that you know that I am Cllyx, knowing that you silenced me then you say lol you forgot you silenced me then you leave, leaving me silenced, and before that you write on entire screen that I am a flamer. I have it all screened. I did go with name of a bot, but I followed rules, and what you did, do you think that its not rly good as you said that laming its not rly good.

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Sun May 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Actually, I thought Perfect_Killer was lying, but there really is another guy named Starkiller, not ST@RKILLER-FS.
Even if it is that same guy, chill out guys.
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7070

Back to top Go down

Post by St@rkiller Mon May 31, 2010 4:53 am

Yes.An server i saw,that log in another Starkiller...Don't i.
Cllyx,yes..i was warning..i don't understand,that laming is allowed.I mixed up the Laming and Flaming,sry...
But,now,i want to join JvS....
More it is never gone...sry for these all..

St@rkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Mon May 31, 2010 7:03 am

BgFighter/Ghost wrote:you are the idiot that always flames me on server.
I can say the same about u, can't i?

PS Wth is IDGAF O_o

PPS In this game, actually, i learned what i need, and dont rly wanna learn anything else, cause that is game. Better learn smth in real life, isnt it?

Last edited by Perfect_killer on Mon May 31, 2010 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Mon May 31, 2010 7:05 am

Cllyx wrote:Ok let me see JAWA, if I understood well. I said he is good guy, I said he needs to read rules again for making accuse against me for flaming which is lie, then you silence me and you don't know for what, then you speak to me on server telling that you know that I am Cllyx, knowing that you silenced me then you say lol you forgot you silenced me then you leave, leaving me silenced, and before that you write on entire screen that I am a flamer. I have it all screened. I did go with name of a bot, but I followed rules, and what you did, do you think that its not rly good as you said that laming its not rly good.

Sry about that, i was in rly bad mood, so tired of chat stuff and silenced first what i saw to stop that.

PS Does any1 know and cmd that can turn off chat messages for a while?

And another thing.... ye i know laming is allowed blah blah, but i dont think its rly good laming ur clan guys right. I dont mean only FS or smth else. What is jvs for then? I would understand if guy i dont know lamed me 1000 times idc, but if this guy from the clan, that sux. As example, yesterday (and earlier) i met a guy, tryied to challenge him to duel. Was trying to catch him like for 2 min on all the map, finally did it and he just fanned me. When i was asking why he found me and fanned me again. And after that he was saying like 'nubs dont u see i dont duel and another stuff. So the question is isnt that better way to say at beginning 'no ty or 'no sry or 'no but dont kill?
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 7:27 am

It's fine by me, never pushed you away, I was counting that you didn't understand, thats why I just said you should read rules again or someone should translate them for you, it's cos I wanted you to stay, its like advice for eg. look left and right before you cross the street or car can hit you or sometimes a bus or both. I dont know why JAWA says that we are all trying to kick you when everyone said you are nice. And I also dont know about that 'black list'. But anyway I like jawas and I have fun with dueling this one, I am ready to forget about all crap he said here and did on server and we can all have fun again, if he is ready to stop doing that with players who follow rules (like silencing for no reason and writing on screen that someone is flamer when that one is not).

Back to top Go down

Post by Reptile Mon May 31, 2010 8:30 am

Spiderman wrote:im a bit confused... but good luck in the decision you make... whatever it is
Smile
Reptile
Reptile

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect_killer Mon May 31, 2010 8:34 am

Look at any sith application...

Agreed, jawas are awesome =D
Perfect_killer
Perfect_killer

Back to top Go down

Post by St@rkiller Mon May 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Well,after 12 day i can to get password of Clan Server?

St@rkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Mon May 31, 2010 1:51 pm

No ,when you are full member.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next