Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moereh application - June 20th(Needs Sponsor) Rejected for Inactivity

+14
Dray The Fingerless
Disturbed
Aureus
Thing
dandaman7
Stamp-dc
Karnage
YinYang
Ptolemy
Aardvark
haize
Deadly Assassin
Champion
cheddar
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

moereh application - June 20th(Needs Sponsor) Rejected for Inactivity Empty moereh application - June 20th(Needs Sponsor) Rejected for Inactivity

Post by cheddar Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Hello, these are all questions you've made me answer.

What's your true first name?
Phillip
What name do you use in game?
moereh
How old are you (12-13 young teenager; 13-18 teenager; 18-25 young adult; 25-40 adult; 40+ mature adult)?
Turning 20 this year.
Where are you from?
Poland (should it matter, fluent English writing/speaking)
Why do you want to join JvS?
Ray told me he'd teach me xD Other than that, I'm interested in those Sith-Jedi fights I've been told you organise.
What skill level would you rate yourself (1-10, 10 being best)?
Uh, about 5ish? I'm usually in top three positions on lists, but I lack the experience.
How long have you been playing JKA?
I started playing the game soon after it had come out. Until last week, I'd played basically singleplayer only, with some huge breaks. Then I've begun the multiplayer.
Is there something you would like help with?
I wouldn't mind being taught how to play well, as I stated few lines above ;p
Why do you feel you would be a positive addition to our clan?
I'm an active player that would supposedly represent your clan well in servers other than your own. Besides, but that might be my wrong impression, I do think we get along.
Are you the leader or the follower type?
I know what leadership is, because of my overall gaming experience whereas I'd always be chosen to lead and command. Thanks to that I know how crucial an order is, and I'd gladly obey it as long as it doesn't break my own, fair-play rules.
Please read the following RULES. Do you agree to always follow them?
Sure, just I think the flaming paragraph needs to be redefined, since joking or kidding would most likely fall within that, which would be unfair at some point. What I mean is, I'd probably be often accused of breaking that rule, because that's just the kind of a person I am. Never too polite.

Guess that's all. Cheers ^^
cheddar
cheddar

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5364

Back to top Go down

moereh application - June 20th(Needs Sponsor) Rejected for Inactivity Empty Re: moereh application - June 20th(Needs Sponsor) Rejected for Inactivity

Post by Champion Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums. To answer a few of your questions:

Poland (should it matter, fluent English writing/speaking)

It matters a lot, we want to know where our members come from because most of us celebrate culture and humanity and we like seeing people apply from all different countries and cultures.

Ray told me he'd teach me xD Other than that, I'm interested in those Sith-Jedi fights I've been told you organise.

Which Ray are we talking about here?

Sure, just I think the flaming paragraph needs to be redefined, since joking or kidding would most likely fall within that, which would be unfair at some point. What I mean is, I'd probably be often accused of breaking that rule, because that's just the kind of a person I am. Never too polite.

I think its pretty common sense when someone is joking around in an acceptable fashion and when not. If you keep your jokes in line (ie: no racism, bigotry etc) and I suggest only joking with established friends, you should be fine Smile
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17190
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

moereh application - June 20th(Needs Sponsor) Rejected for Inactivity Empty Re: moereh application - June 20th(Needs Sponsor) Rejected for Inactivity

Post by cheddar Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Don't know which. He said I'd gain his approval, so I'm guessing he's rather highranked?
cheddar
cheddar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:02 pm

ray was sqrl the nutbag
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

+Light/-Dark : -25

Experience Points : 7408

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Thanks for clearing that up, I thought an old member I liked had returned. \
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17190
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:56 pm

i accept your application moereh application - June 20th(Needs Sponsor) Rejected for Inactivity Senatestampofapprovala
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12352

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Well written, approved. You still need Faction Approval.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27016
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Approved by the JAC

FS tags for 2 weeks then you can apply to a faction.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15862
Comments : moereh application - June 20th(Needs Sponsor) Rejected for Inactivity Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm

FS tag two weeks, grab a sponsor.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by YinYang Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:18 am

well it's a little late to throw this on here but i keep seeing this guy in game and am continualy impressed by his good attitude

also he is very willing to learn new things and is pretty good student so i would keep my eye on him if i was you guys Smile

just my 2 cents

YinYang

+Light/-Dark : -6

Experience Points : 6133

Back to top Go down

Post by cheddar Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:22 am

Thanks, Yin... or Shen? Whichever you like better, lol. Anyway, how do I get a sponsor? ._.
cheddar
cheddar

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:27 am

I will sponsor you

1 hour today
haize
haize
Masters Council

Back to top Go down

Post by cheddar Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:49 am

Alright, when? And maybe tell me what timezone you're in, preferrably in GMT values ;p
cheddar
cheddar

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnage Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:57 am

Well, I haven't seen this guy much in-game but I'm sure I will in the near future so all I can so to you is...asdpofhbdfbvwO

But seriously good luck and hope you get accepted Wink
Karnage
Karnage

Experience Points : 5488

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:06 pm

another hour today, and btw im in gtm -5 time zone
haize
haize
Masters Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Stamp-dc Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:19 am

i will also sponser her i seem to see her on alot

so yesterday was 1 hr and today is 1hr+ a few more mins.
Stamp-dc
Stamp-dc

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 6335
Comments : Remember The Days.....They go by so Quick....

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:29 am

Her? Really?
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7058

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:31 am

Are you a dude Moereh?
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17672
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:34 am

Moereh wrote:What's your true first name?
Phillip

If that's a woman, then her parents must have really really really really really wanted a boy instead.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:36 am

It's a guy
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16927
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:43 am

Aardvark wrote:
Moereh wrote:What's your true first name?
Phillip

If that's a woman, then her parents must have really really really really really wanted a boy instead.
LOL
Friendly person btw.
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7058

Back to top Go down

Post by cheddar Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:53 am

I'm a guy... won't show the pics of my privates, if that's what the fuss is about, though ._.
cheddar
cheddar

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Hey man, this ain't Chat Roulette. We don't need to see any peens.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17672
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:38 pm

lol noone wants pictures of your privates (:... except maybe hero ^^ jk
haize
haize
Masters Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:41 pm

haize wrote:lol noone wants pictures of your privates (:... except maybe hero ^^ jk
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum