Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St@rkiller Application - June 10th

+20
soran
Sinusoidal
Thing
Deadly Assassin
Reptile
Aureus
Karnage
dandaman7
Disturbed
Aardvark
Delta-75-Raven
BgFighter/Ghost
Camus
Hrothgar
Perfect_killer
Sqrl
Spidey
Shamusar
Drist
St@rkiller
24 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

St@rkiller Application - June 10th - Page 6 Empty Re: St@rkiller Application - June 10th

Post by St@rkiller Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Today on the server I got one kid with a nickname JvS.DanDaMan-SM.He first went to my team, and while I waited for my friend for Duel, he knocked me into the abyss.Of course, he later apologized, I did not notice it, and forgave him, but then he began again to drop me and said that he was doing because I and so many HP.Later several times again he is sick of me kill. Please understand.

St@rkiller

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 5139

Back to top Go down

St@rkiller Application - June 10th - Page 6 Empty Re: St@rkiller Application - June 10th

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:23 pm

Please understand? Better write it on russian and tell PK or Crusader to translate..
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9675

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Assassin Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:34 pm

St@rkiller wrote:Today on the server I got one kid with a nickname JvS.DanDaMan-SM.He first went to my team, and while I waited for my friend for Duel, he knocked me into the abyss.Of course, he later apologized, I did not notice it, and forgave him, but then he began again to drop me and said that he was doing because I and so many HP.Later several times again he is sick of me kill. Please understand.

to through the funny line

Screenshots or it didnt happen
Deadly Assassin
Deadly Assassin

+Light/-Dark : -25

Experience Points : 7419

Back to top Go down

Post by St@rkiller Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:53 pm

i dont get scrennshot

St@rkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Well next time we need a screenshot for you to prove it really happened we are not saying your lying but we can't do anything to Dan unless we get proof he was breaking a rule.
haize
haize
Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12363

Back to top Go down

Post by St@rkiller Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:37 pm

ok..sry..next time i get screenshot

St@rkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:34 pm

dans a sneaky lil fella. he'll most likly not do it to you again.
soran
soran

Experience Points : 12063

Back to top Go down

Post by St@rkiller Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:38 pm

where is my sponsor ?-_-

St@rkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Is that a retoric question?
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Dont spam...
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Any Spamming of The Great hall is a infraction btw. i'll delete the post...
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13368
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnage Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Dan is sneaky but I know he wouldn't do anything like that, could have been an impostor =o. Oh well
Karnage
Karnage

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5499

Back to top Go down

Post by dandaman7 Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:19 am

St@rkiller wrote:Today on the server I got one kid with a nickname JvS.DanDaMan-SM.He first went to my team, and while I waited for my friend for Duel, he knocked me into the abyss.Of course, he later apologized, I did not notice it, and forgave him, but then he began again to drop me and said that he was doing because I and so many HP.Later several times again he is sick of me kill. Please understand.
Sorry for a sort of late reply. Karn, it was no impostor, it was me. However, you kinda have the story mixed up.
So yea, I joined his team first. I think it was Bastun that was the friend but not too sure. Anyway, Bastun wanted to duel him, but I was not aware, so I killed Bastun. Then, Bastun told me that he wanted to duel him, so I was fine with that. Not sure why, unlike most others, they private chat before the duel, leaving them open to be killed. So I continue to kill all the opposite team and one of them was near Bastun, as I went to attack that person, St@rkiller flipkicked me off of the edge and I fell, losing almost all my hp. I was semi-mad but didn't really care because perhaps he thought I was just trying to kill Crusader, however, when I got back up, he flipkicked me back down and I died. I said No Tking he said something along the lines of 'accident'. So I kept going, killing all of the opposite team, and St@rkiller DFA'd me, with no one around me, it was one of those 'that definitely wasn't an accident' moments. So, I don't have admin, so as a punishment, I proceeded to go to the opposite team and rape him. I admit, I hunted him, looking only for him, no one else, and I gave my reason, nothing to do with hp, but for Tking me. I did not break any rules and if anything stuck by them. Sqrl came a little late to see anything. No, I don't have screenies of all of it and sure you can say it didn't happen, because I'm not trying to accuse anyone, just defending myself.
I did take a few screens, but obviously it would be too many to take for all of the events. Just the ones where I think he flamed me. Not sure about the second one, considering there is a language barrier between us, so I'm not sure if he was trying to insult me.
St@rkiller Application - June 10th - Page 6 Shot0165
St@rkiller Application - June 10th - Page 6 Shot0166

I had a feeling that he would try to do something like reporting me.....

Sorry for lost post and OT.
dandaman7
dandaman7

+Light/-Dark : 2

Experience Points : 7069

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnage Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:21 am

Hmm, I know the whole story now...and I realize that you only killed him Dan because he was pissing you off and I probably would have done the same. But according to these screenshots it looks like he's flame-baiting O.o idk I could be wrong so don't take my word for it.
Karnage
Karnage

Back to top Go down

Post by haize Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:21 am

Well like you said there is a language barrier I can't really make out what he is trying to say, how ever I don't see a need here for any punishment for anyone just keep an eye out for any more problems.
haize
haize
Masters Council

Experience Points : 12363

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:35 am

Unless we get witnesses to corroborate either story it's a case of one person's word against another.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27027
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by St@rkiller Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 am

He said not true.
At first,he join to my team and kill Bastun.Bastun say,that he wanted dueling with me.Then, when I climbed on top of a platform (not where hole), he knocked me, I fell into the hole. He wrote "Sorry". It was nothing. But then he knocked me back. That was when he was in my team. Several times he killed me, I'm tired and I killed him. Then he went to another team.

St@rkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:42 am

Stark, You have to learn to control yourself, and you don't do that good, shits keep happening around you. From screens I saw here you were flame-baiting and there is no proof of your words. So this problem is more likely about your rule breaking not Dandaman's. Every time you want to accuse someone you do it only when it's truth and only with proof.

Back to top Go down

Post by St@rkiller Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:37 am

Cllyx wrote:Stark, You have to learn to control yourself, and you don't do that good, shits keep happening around you. From screens I saw here you were flame-baiting and there is no proof of your words. So this problem is more likely about your rule breaking not Dandaman's. Every time you want to accuse someone you do it only when it's truth and only with proof.
Ok,sry..

St@rkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:07 am

Well... this argument was just a waste of your time...My poor "argument end line", nobody cared about it. And he apologized you after all...
PS: i said STFU to moereah cuz he was insulting the clan
BaStUn
BaStUn

Experience Points : 7743

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnage Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Surprised didn't he make an application? Well w/e I don't want this to turn into another debate about who or what.
Karnage
Karnage

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:25 pm

BaStUn wrote:Well... this argument was just a waste of your time...My poor "argument end line", nobody cared about it. And he apologized you after all...

Screens or it never happened.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:53 pm

St@rkiller wrote:
Ok,sry..

Back to top Go down

Post by BaStUn Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:58 pm

BgFighter/Ghost wrote:
BaStUn wrote:Well... this argument was just a waste of your time...My poor "argument end line", nobody cared about it. And he apologized you after all...

Screens or it never happened.

rly hope so
BaStUn
BaStUn

Experience Points : 7743

Back to top Go down

Post by St@rkiller Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:14 am

why i can't see JvS TFFA server?

St@rkiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next