Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most awesome game ever (where I have been)

+13
Layfon
Thing
Disturbed
Aureus
Mia
BgFighter/Ghost
tRibaL
Nomad
Aardvark
Beaner
Drist
Dray The Fingerless
Champion
17 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Most awesome game ever (where I have been) - Page 5 Empty Re: Most awesome game ever (where I have been)

Post by Layfon Sun May 02, 2010 9:29 pm

lies
Layfon
Layfon
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -21

Experience Points : 6983

Back to top Go down

Most awesome game ever (where I have been) - Page 5 Empty Re: Most awesome game ever (where I have been)

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun May 02, 2010 9:31 pm

no u
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26964
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Sun May 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Nvm i love the archery, did a custom battle with it and figured out headshots ACTUALLY do 75ish damage instead of 25ish damage... stupid crappy bow in starting campaign
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9136

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun May 02, 2010 9:42 pm

a head shot shouldnt even be damage man, it should be direct kill.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26964
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sun May 02, 2010 9:45 pm

You must remember, these men were hard, a shot through the eye 'twas but a flesh wound!

Last edited by thing944 on Sun May 02, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17688
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Sun May 02, 2010 9:45 pm

75 damage for the most part is a direct kill... ... ...
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Sun May 02, 2010 9:45 pm

unless its a horse...
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Stamp-dc Sun May 02, 2010 11:40 pm

can't seem to dl it..... or find it
Stamp-dc
Stamp-dc

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 6351
Comments : Remember The Days.....They go by so Quick....

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Sun May 02, 2010 11:59 pm

xzavier wrote:been playing it for three hours, love the nords, decided not to start the game with archery (god the arrows do NO damage) and pretty much rocked, untill i was plundering a village and 2 enemy armys with 150 each dropped by to say hi and rock my shit.... all 30 veterns and warriors i had.

so now im back up to... oh say 12 recruits... love this game though, even though im getting a bit to reliant on the shield.

The starting bows are pretty weak, and your archery skill (in particular the power draw skill) directly reflects how much damage the bows do. The great part about archery is the damage is piercing, which bypasses most armor types (such as chainmail).

xzavier wrote:Nvm i love the archery, did a custom battle with it and figured out headshots ACTUALLY do 75ish damage instead of 25ish damage... stupid crappy bow in starting campaign

And that is the trick to mastering archery in this game. A headshot will down even the heartiest of men (the top characters have around 75-100 HP). Remember though archery is a support role.

Stamp-dc wrote:can't seem to dl it..... or find it

http://www.taleworlds.com/main.aspx

Click on the download link.
Champion
Champion
Founder

+Light/-Dark : 415

Experience Points : 17206
Comments : Champion (n):

3. An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the righteous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Layfon Mon May 03, 2010 2:19 am

sorry my computer got cancer for a bit there, thx for the link champ.
Layfon
Layfon
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksi U Mon May 03, 2010 6:43 am

I played Warband beta for like few months, because i have the 1st game [ You could send beta test application to play Warband MP beta Very Happy ]

But people still complain about the buggs....But in all...Worth of buying.

It was 5$ at Gamestop for a while if i remember right Very Happy

Singleplay is awsome too. And when those uber people start modding it..Oh yeaa, example. play WWII mod on Multiplay server = Win
Aleksi U
Aleksi U

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 6017
Comments : Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Mon May 03, 2010 6:51 am

yuck, no WWII mod plz lol..too many of those, now if u made an afghan war mod where we could be either side and the US was uber gimped...Razz
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10466

Back to top Go down

Post by Stamp-dc Mon May 03, 2010 6:42 pm

heh tys champs
Stamp-dc
Stamp-dc

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Mon May 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Champion wrote:
xzavier wrote:been playing it for three hours, love the nords, decided not to start the game with archery (god the arrows do NO damage) and pretty much rocked, untill i was plundering a village and 2 enemy armys with 150 each dropped by to say hi and rock my shit.... all 30 veterns and warriors i had.

so now im back up to... oh say 12 recruits... love this game though, even though im getting a bit to reliant on the shield.

The starting bows are pretty weak, and your archery skill (in particular the power draw skill) directly reflects how much damage the bows do. The great part about archery is the damage is piercing, which bypasses most armor types (such as chainmail).

xzavier wrote:Nvm i love the archery, did a custom battle with it and figured out headshots ACTUALLY do 75ish damage instead of 25ish damage... stupid crappy bow in starting campaign

And that is the trick to mastering archery in this game. A headshot will down even the heartiest of men (the top characters have around 75-100 HP). Remember though archery is a support role.

The charecter for custom battles with bow (the bandit chick) is probably my favorite charectar to play with atm, the only thing i need to work on right now is my blocks and parries. Archery, i hit from distance and normally headshots from close.
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Stamp-dc Tue May 04, 2010 12:03 am

ehhh i was reading somthing on there and it said

Remember u will need a serial number,without u will only play trial mode.???

how am i going to get dat?
Stamp-dc
Stamp-dc

Back to top Go down

Post by Layfon Tue May 04, 2010 1:23 am

you buy its stamp.

where might i find away to play online with you champ?
Layfon
Layfon
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Tue May 04, 2010 1:30 am

id guess ventrillo or buying the game...
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue May 04, 2010 2:00 am

Yeah, buying that game is a start...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stamp-dc Tue May 04, 2010 3:04 am

>.
+ no body said anything about buying it.
Stamp-dc
Stamp-dc

Back to top Go down

Post by Layfon Tue May 04, 2010 7:30 pm

the game website did.
Layfon
Layfon
Dark Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragorn Tue May 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Torrent? Shocked
Aragorn
Aragorn
Grand Master of the Jedi Order

+Light/-Dark : -79

Experience Points : 12071
Comments : Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack. ~ Sun Tzu

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. ~ Sun Tzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue May 04, 2010 7:46 pm

lol
Nomad
Nomad
Senator - Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : -37

Experience Points : 12667

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Wed May 05, 2010 12:24 am

Even if you do torrent it, you still have the limit cap on. Unless you get a crack...? Not that I condone that, of course.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaner Wed May 05, 2010 12:50 am

CHAMP!! HELP!!!

I got the trial, played it, went ahead and bought it.
Now here is the problem.

Whenever i go to the server list its empty!!!
No matter what i do..

either it's ur firewall, or u haven't patched it properly. Try disabling firewall then connecting.
Beaner
Beaner

+Light/-Dark : -7

Experience Points : 6370

Back to top Go down

Post by Stamp-dc Wed May 05, 2010 1:54 am

Wow,nice game sadly i need to pay to get more campaighn came ; (
...any way how much is it?
Stamp-dc
Stamp-dc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next