Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annoyances - Suggestion

+5
YinYang
Aardvark
Sqrl
Dray The Fingerless
Champion
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Annoyances - Suggestion - Page 2 Empty Re: Annoyances - Suggestion

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Champion wrote:
YinYang wrote:well i know i said i was never going to post on the forums again but this seems like a special case to me

i admit that i am in fact in those screenshots because i was in fact complaining about the leadership, so if it is in fact a rule somewere in the clan rule book that i am not allowed to like someone then by all means punish me for it

realy im sure to get at least a chewing out in all of this because i know how the leadership hates to be told that anything is wrong in any way

also if you want to punish me for complaining on the main server go ahead because im not sure were that is a rule either

if there is no such rule then i will continue not careing anymore and go back into my forum posteing withdrawl that i have chosen for myself

ty for your time

People like you make me just want to fucking shut down the entire forum, server and cut off all my funding and tell you to.... yeah I'll stop there. You've lost every single ounce of respect I had for you.. and to be honest, I actually liked you more than most in this clan. The complete opposite is now in effect.

Skorp wrote:Im going to be completely honest, and i speak this from the heart. JvS members complaining about the leadership of this clan is really pathetic. The leaders of this clan cant make it perfect, they are human they have there flaws, but then again, so many people in this clan have many flaws aswell, even more then leadership. The leadership in this clan is doing everything in its power to try to make the JvS server and clan a better place, but it cant do that if you all keep complaining about "Oh, The leaders of this clan need to blah blah blah." or "Oh, i hate how Blah Blah Blah is happening and the leadership isnt doing anything to stop it!" WELL HOW CAN THEY, IF YOU KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT/OR CAUSING THE PROBLOM!?!?! I have seen alot of sad things in this clan, But complaining about the leadership? .........I dont even know how to respond to that. I have seen members AND guests complaining about things on JvS, and alot of our members encouraging them. ITS PATHETIC!!!! Imagine if you were in leadership and you kept having these little complaints about Leadership, well wat the hell do you expect them to do if you all arent willing to cooperate and try to make JvS a better place. Back when the old JvS members were around we had a voice of reason which was champ. he kept discipline. but after he went missing, The new members went wild, complaining, and thinking there above everyone else just because they were in JvS. Well the sad fucking truth is Your not. you are the exact same as everyone else in this clan. and if you are the ones causing the probloms and complaining about every little god damn thing in this clan, Then shame on you. I have tried all i can in my power to try to make this server a better place, i have been stopping people before they start complaining, and those that i have heard complain, i always disagree and try to talk them out of it, But the next thing i know, it ends up on here and more and more and more fucking people complain about it. ITS NOT ALWAYS GONNA BE PERFECT!!!!
I am sorry about the very big lecture and speech, but it had to be said. I have pretty much had enough of you all complaining about Everything that isnt right or some other pointless shit. Get over it, the leadership of this clan is trying all it fucking can, so why dont you do JvS a favor and do these following steps.
1. Stop causing the problom or complaining about the problom!

2. Help try to give JvS a better name and label.

3. Give sugguestions to help leadership with JvS
And if you are not willing to follow these steps then i am really ashamed of you......... If i get any kind of punishment for speaking the truth then i will gladly accept it, because i said all i had to. now i hope you all At least try to make a fucking effort into this.

Thank you for this rational, intelligent commentary which sums up my feelings 100%.

I'm starting to have the same feelings Yin. You've been a good friend of mine since we joined but you've dissapointed me recently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skorp Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 pm

I am not trying to get anyone to leave, all im saying is that you guys need to stop complaining and actually do something about these probloms, thats all!

Skorp
Senator

+Light/-Dark : -15

Experience Points : 7328

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Well I didn't notice that leadership try to solve some big problems. I saw waiting few days just one of them to step in, I have experience with it, I know that things are more easier to solve now when Champy came back, and that's good. I will not doubt in leadership here, they sure know to do the job better then I will tell them, but if I compare all other forums where I am member, all those leaderships, it is a shame to tell all rude things bout it here since this leadership here is the best I know ( but it will not be wasted, I will borrow few those words that actually can be used against some people on those forums cause its simple truth lol). And if clan members cannot suggest ideas bout something, and start to talk rude so they can get attention, then their words are worthless. If you do not like to have (this) leadership, leave the clan, if it's really so bad for someone just go away, number of members here speaks enough how good we are, we don't need those who want to destroy it. When we joined this clan we agreed to follow rules, so lets follow them (can't believe I just said this, me to follow rules, no way, hihihihi)
Mia
Mia

+Light/-Dark : 6

Experience Points : 5736

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:09 pm

I love ya girl Razz
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10454

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Annoyances - Suggestion - Page 2 Cohmpspm

no ot pls.

Last edited by Dray The Fingerless on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26952
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Disturbed wrote:I love ya girl Razz
Lolzorosos, so what else is new?
Mia
Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Annoyances - Suggestion - Page 2 371190 Annoyances - Suggestion - Page 2 50412
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16931
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:02 pm

no, that meant that what she said I totally agreed with. Off Topic: I haven't seen her pics yet so I can't tell if I luv her in that way or not Razz.(Off topic ends, no moar after this xD)
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Disturbed, we all know that you were kidding, and that with it you agreed with what I said bout the topic, so on your joke I was joking too. It is just COG who is not so funny lately, I mean just look this and you will see what I am talking about.

https://jvsclan.darkbb.com/tatooine-cantina-f1/the-dude-i-recorded-t1496.htm
Mia
Mia

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:54 pm

he's not rying to be funny, he jus likes u Razz
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:09 pm

These threads are strictly no OT; as stated in the Complaint Restriant Act.

Just a heads up, guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Complaint Restraint Act hasn't quite passed yet so they're making it in just under the line.

Edit, scratch that, it takes affect today.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27020
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:25 pm

i'll lock this since it is no longer needed. Very Happy
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13361
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2