Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coaj Coordination Thread

+15
Nomad
The Zohan
CaptainSpanish
Jacen
Sqrl
tRibaL
Champion
Nihil
Disturbed
Aragorn
Ptolemy
Dawn_Twilight
Aardvark
Thing
Dray The Fingerless
19 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Coaj Coordination Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Coaj Coordination Thread

Post by Aardvark Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:43 am

I'll start writing some things up for a start at a conclusion of the battle, a turning point.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27037
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:33 pm

this weekend ill prolly finish up Xzavier and Kelrock... story. Smile and ill use everything you guys told me to...
Edit, how long will the fight at the temple last? cause i was wondering if i should have the school come in and start shredding em from behind. this would be more progressed the story.
tRibaL
tRibaL

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 9141

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:02 am

for the first half the post, this is the first time i wrote it out, thinking it threw. tell me what you think and where to add detail please.

Red finally dismissed his council and waited at the door. He motioned for Seto to stay behind.

“Hey Seto, I was wondering--”

“When aren’t you wondering you old philosopher?”

“Alright shut it. Anyway I was thinking about going back and teaching the brothers companions how to hold there own in a full scale battle.” He noticed that Seto actually made himself look presentable for the meeting. His old Samurai outfit complete with gold trim, and his dojo hat from the old academy.

“Whats the occasion?” Seto asked, noticing Red had also dressed up, in full battle gear with Red trim and silver robe.

“Why do you keep asking stupid questions, you know the answer? First lesson we look like the warriors we are… Trained in the force and the blade.” Red was recalling his old days as a silent sword. Shadow in the dark. Days of undying and partnership with Seto.

“Anyway lets go. We through them in the only dorm rooms we have. You know how small this place is? Its freaking our dorms, the council room, and the dojo…” He spoke as they started walking down the hall towards border and Bg.

“What more do we need? Really, what part of, SMALL SCALE, didn’t you get hahaha.” Red was mocking him openly, all in good humor.

“I see your point, at least there’s no long walks like there were back at the academy.” Seto wasn’t very proactive unless needed.

Border and BG were back in the dorm room wondering what was going on. They had woken up late, Xzavier and Kelrock were both gone. The room was nicely organized, almost as if never used.

“On the bright side we can relax for a while. And were alive, who knows what’s going on back at the academy.” Border was simply pondering, wondering what’s happening to his friends at the academy.

“I think somebody is coming. Why can we never just sit back and take a day off…” Red and Seto knocked at the door.

“Come in.” BG said without thinking. “So where have you broth--” He cut himself off at the awe of the appearance of the residents in the rock. Looking like kings of old, shimmering in the small light of a lamp, With Red and gold trim looking like they were out of the movies.

“We aren’t Xzavier and Kelrock, I am Red Dawn, or simply Red, and this is Seto.”

“Hello, I am BG this is Border. Why did you come down here anyway?” Everybody noticed the annoyed tone of his voice.

“To train you and make sure you hold your own while keeping up with fighters far better than yourself.”
Seto said without any harsh gestures .

“We accept, Like we have anything better to do while waiting around.” Border responded completely sarcastic.

“Then follow us.” Red said as the two walked out the door.

BG shot border a glance, “Why did you accept again, we coulda had a day off?”

“Cause they look like gods of war, why not?” Border said as he got up and walked out the door, quickly catching up to the two warriors.

“The Dojo isn’t very far.” Red said as the party walked towards the dojo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daygall was enjoying himself while keeping Xzavier and Kelrock Completely puzzled as to what they were supposed to do. So far he had them accompany him across the vast, treacherous, desert. Learn the latest gossip to make sure nobody was onto the fact that a mini-enclave was nearby.

“Are we ever going to get anywhere?” The younger brother was wiping sand off his robes, a dull brown in the bright sun.

“Yes I’m sure of it lil’ bro.” Kelrock was also wondering what there mission was on this planet.

“Will you two stop complaining. Ill finally tell you what your goal is.” Daygall sighed, he was smart enough to dress light In the intense heat, only a light brown tunic with no trim. “Seriously, all I was ordered to do is prove that you two are still loyal to your friends… and, to put you threw a difficult trial.”

“Like?” Kelrock was getting irritated, they should’ve done this at the academy.

“Like killing clearing out a Crusader camp here. Actually the one nearest to the enclave.” Daygall was happy they finally would be able to return, they were all sweating heavily under the sun.

“Why couldn’t we just do that initially instead of doing your chores first? Xzavier said frustrated as he wiped the sweat off his brow.

“Cause then I would have to do my chores.” Daygall gave the younger brother a big smile.

“So where is ‘said camp’ by your enclave?” Kelrock was determined on finishing it off as quickly as possible. Something was calling him to make haste. He didn’t have a clue why.

“Follow me, ill take you to the rock that overlooks it.” Daygall said.

“Sorry did you say ‘rock’… I don’t see a rock anywhere?” Xzavier said as he turned and saw nothing but sand for unending miles.

Daygall gave a long sigh, He had always hated traveling with narrow minded people. “The crusaders aren’t stupid. You need to look for them to be able to see them. Now follow me and make haste!” He started to run underneath the beaming sun and blue skies. Quickly followed by the brothers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dojo was filled with training dummies, poles, and markings on the ground. It was a fairly large room, not big enough for a school, but large enough for a family. Which was all the inhabitants needed.

“Lets see what you got.” Red said at Border as he stepped into the ring. Border went to draw his sabers, and was promptly told. “This is a dojo, not a academy, put those away and go over to that wall and choose two swords.” He pointed over to the far wall, which looked like it had enough swords to suit a army. All beautifully deadly, some were just for training, those had a dull shine, but others with the cortises weave in the smelting process were magnificent, and deadly.

Border walked over and took two twin swords, both with hilts that are dragon heads eating the blade, magnificently wrought from the finest of irons. Red Withdrew a long sword off his back, that had gems inlayed as a cross in the hilt, then the beautiful blade coming off the tip of the cross.

“You ready?” Red asked. Knowing that Border probably never fought with swords before.

“Ill try, but these feel weird in my hand, they don’t feel like the light sabers I’m so used to.” Red Smiled as he watched his sparring partner reach for the new blades. Anticipating these words, and smiling as he heard them.

“Alright lets go, Show me your best!” Red said as he took up a stance unlike any Border or BG had ever seen. He was walking gracefully around the ring, circling his pray. With his blade held out at arms length twisted as if he were to twirl for his first move. Border reacted by dropping into a shien form, showing clearly that he was waiting for Red to attack first.

Outside of the ring Seto turned to BG, “This will be a fight you want to observe, cause you will be sparring Red next, look to see if you can find a weakness.” Who were on a raised balcony looking down at the pair.

BG spoke without turning, watching in awe as the fighter took up a stance foreign to him. “Nothing happening but I’ve never seen anybody stand like that to fight before.”

“Just watch.” Seto said as he turned to see Red charge leaping in the air with a twist of his body as he jumped to the right of Border. Swinging with all his might into Borders blades. Border who had never seen a move like such before, didn’t know what to expect. He instinctively side stepped and turned to clash to reds back who forced his sword resting on his own neck as he spun to face him.

“Well done, I see you are trained as a fighter, but you don’t know what your getting into.” Red now had his own sword behind his neck blunt side facing, with borders swords trying to pull and seal the lock.

“Don’t I have you know?” Border asked, he knew it was to easy, having already pinned Reds sword to his neck.

“Fighting is a manipulation of the mind and weapon. Ask yourself, who is in control of this fight at the moment.” With a roar red spun sweeping his sword around his back disarming one of borders swords and knocking the other away, ending with the point at borders neck.

“HOW IN HELL DID YOU JUST DO THAT!?” everybody heard BG scream. Border had a completely puzzled look on his face. Just a second ago he had locked Reds sword behind his neck, then in one fluid motion had a sword disarmed and another brushed to the side.

Seto and Red just smiled. “There are many tricks to combat, you must think outside the realm of normality, you can do things in combat that are unreal, that trick did not involve the force at all, but when you put the force into play… You can be a incredibly deadly warrior.” Red explained.

“Border you have skill as a fighter, but I will show you the tricks to become a warrior who is unstoppable on the field. Now Its your turn BG.”
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:27 am

Oh yus... I like...
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17693
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:40 am

wow, i thought i would be told, write more stuff, more detail. which i planned on adding, just i need to know where. and i was thinking about having them Reinforce JvS at the last possible second
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:49 am

It's good, if you don't mind I'll set up the hyperspace exit once you prepare them that far. I have reinforcements planned once Ara or Pto posts their part next and it'll be best if I can just have them appear all at once.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:57 am

alright, i seriously expected to be told that it needed a lot more detail. so i need to have the brothers and daygall infiltrate a Crusader base, hit the lights, look at there plans, have em all hightail it back to JvS? Oh and ill write the list of the fighters:

Anshin:Staff/partial staff:could almost pass as JC
Red:Everything:could pass as guardian
Talac:Single:JM
daygall:single:JM
Seto:Single:JM almost guardian
drake:Signle:JM
Iceman:Signle:very skilled JM
Jester:Signle:JM
Pyro:Signle:JM
They all would be on par with any JG, Red prolly rivaling champ in skill.
EDIT:skill notch.
Do you want me to start writing up the second half of the brothers quest and more of the training?

Last edited by xzavier on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:09 am

Tone down the skill a bit there Xzav. JG is someone who has mastered every possible aspect of a Single, BM has mastered every aspect of all saber combat. It's a story, make them good, but not THAT good. Remember SM is a big field spanning a lot of skill, as is JM. Anyone on the level of a Marauder or Master would be very difficult to kill or injure, people on the level of JG isn't going to even be challenged by most opponents. So basically they should be good, but against this many opponents they should still be very challenged.

As for the rest, sure.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:13 am

xzavier wrote:wow, i thought i would be told, write more stuff, more detail. which i planned on adding, just i need to know where. and i was thinking about having them Reinforce JvS at the last possible second

I wanted to say "You can never add too much detail," but then I thought about it...

Anyway, just add whatever you think would make the story more "visible." I just hope that wasn't everything you wrote, because then it would be a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge spoiler. If that is all you wrote, no problem.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:44 am

They only are hermits and stood trained there whole life, Aard, all they do is train and hone there skills, a few of them are better than the others, and Red is the one thats easily the best.
Id say Red and Seto are the best two and could pass as guardians red being far better than seto, Followed by Anshin who i would say is almost a counciller if not one , then iceman and daygall and talac who would be advanced JM. then Pyro drake and jester who would be very far along Jedi masters. that sound better? and i plan on writing more, then having them tackle there own struggle. Red is easily the best fighter and could pass as a guardian easily. there good and ill leave it at that.

and ill start writing the second half now. ill have it done by 2010 (prolly) or atleast the rough draft.
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:46 am

woot, reinforces. they could board enemy ships, seeing they have ninja skills. that would be very helpful for our space battle.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26969
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:50 am

yes dray, they are all ninjas. They even have the Ninja tunics.
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:58 am

That's better Xzav. I just don't like when people abuse ranks, when you make too many people with high quality ranks it takes the luster away from the rank.

I always viewed it like this: In story telling, a Jedi Knight should not only be capable, but powerful, someone who has trained very hard to obtain their skills and not easy. A Master should be awe inspiring something that if you beat a Master it's not just "yeah I won," it should make your reputation. Guardians and the like should be like the greats, Obi-wan, Qui-gon, Quinlan, not just skilled, skilled in a way no one expects and much more capable then they look or then their rank indicates. Then the Battle Master and like should be a plot point, people like Yoda, Vader, Palpatine, Luke.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:00 am

Well id put red up there with Qui-gon. and yea, they all have trained and honed to be not only incredibly deadly as a single. but as a whole. so dray will enjoy using them as a tactical ninja squad. Razz
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:20 am

How much intell can i have them steal from the Crusaders base? Like just that they are attacking JvS or how much stuff do i have them find out.
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:23 am

we already have intel.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26969
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:25 am

Eh try travel logs, shipment schedules, things that alone don't give much information, but when properly scanned and analyzed can tell you the bigger things like number of bases, rough troops estimates, etc.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:47 am

I formally induce Xzavier as part of the oAJ team!
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:50 am

Smile thanks guys. i actualy freed up some time on my schuelde so i have a lil bit of time to kill.

Dray ik you guys have the intel, The hermits DONT. and yes i wont be greedy and take em all, after this next section ima let anybody use them for part of there writing.
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:20 am

here is next part of next section im wondering if i want to add the actual infiltration in this post, anywhere here is what i got so far.

Border stepped out of the ring and went to put up the swords.

“Keep them, as a gift.” Seto said.

“You serious?” Border responded. As he was walking up to the balcony to watch the spar between BG and Red.

“Yes, keep them. God knows we have enough.” Seto said with a grin.

BG entered the ring and Red asked “Same thing as Border, go grab a sword.” BG walked over to the wall a picked out a long sword with a bronze hilt that appeared as a serpent with its tongue being the blade. He liked the way it rested in his hand and walked back over to the arena.

“I am ready now Red.” BG said as he instantly dropped into Djem-so stance, firmly gripping the sword with both hands. Walking slowing getting ready to charge. Red had taken his beautiful blade and held it with one hand gracefully spinning it occasionally as if baiting him. Holding it very relaxed and flexible.

Then BG made his move, A lightning fast roll aided by a leap from the force as he struck down over Reds head, Red who seeing this coming the second BG went to leap from the roll moved to the side and let BG cleave to air. Still spinning his sword baiting him. BG landed still in control of his actions turned to face his opponent who had rushed him while still twirling his sword with one hand loosely. Then out of nowhere he gripped it with both hands and twirled while crossing his sword across what would’ve been BG’s chest had it not been for BGs sword which blocked to strike at the last second.

Then Red continued as if not fazed by the block at all and spun to twirl threw his back, BG reflexively turned to block and meet the incoming blow but Red hit the floor and swept BG’s Feet as He hopped in the nick of time.

“Nicely done, you can react well, lets see how well you do offensively.” Red taunted beckoning for BG to rush him. BG came at him with a fast slice to cross Reds chest, Red simply back away to avoid the hit.

“Surely you can do better than that.” Red said still backing away from BG’s flurry of seemingly random strikes. Then as one of the strikes lashed out and as Red stepped back he dropped his sword and grabbed BG’s arm. Twisting it behind his back pinning him.

“What in Gods name??” Border said, slightly less shocked than BG’s yell. Seto and Red smiled again.

“Its just another trick.” Red explained as he walked over to pick up and strap his sword across his back. “So what would you say Seto. Start em off with the simple one two?” Red asked his friend.

“Why not, that seems like a great place to start for there skill level.” Seto responded, as he took border down into the main area of the Dojo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After running for about a hour, Daygall sits down in the middle of a rocky outcrop. Followed by the brothers.

“This will protect us from the elements as we devise a plan. We can relax here.” Daygall said, as he took out his sword and began drawing in the sand. Sweating like mad like the brothers.

“So know were back to the good childhood draw in the sand days aren’t we.” Xzavier openly mocked, as he was laying down in the shade breathing deeply.

“You really that dull bro? you cant see he’s drawing what were going to be entering. See that’s then roof, theres the door, that’s a hallway-” Something hit him. “Daygall how do you know all this?” He asked.
“Follow me and ill show you.” He got up and walked to the highest tip of the outcrop. It gave a clear view of a other from that angle, invisible fortress. Its defenses were clearly its secrecy, Its entrance could barley be seen. Xzavier caught the glimpse of what looked like a window in the rock and spotted the seams in a rock where the door was.

“So this is what were invading? Doesn’t look to hard.” Xzavier said, happy to see such a small building in the rock.

“Too bad its floors go down and not up. What were going to do is simple. Go in, bang some heads, make sure were not noticed, bang more heads, disappear, reappear and steal as much Intel as possible, they have been too quiet recently for our liking, we think there planning something. And were going to find out what it is.”

“Remind me why I hate missions like these.” Xzavier complained. Realizing this mission was gonna be more hard work than fun.

“Cause you cant run and gun, we go unnoticed.” Kelrock replied, as they were walking back to the patch of sand where Daygall was sketching as much of the blueprint as he could recall scouting out personally.

“OK so this is the plan, see this room.” He pointed to a large square that forks into four wings. “that’s the ‘welcoming room’ as we term it, its where most the grunt work is done, its gonna have your receptionist, the likes, and a welcoming party just in case, getting past it unnoticed is the hardest part. This is what I was thinking, we enter separately, sneak around the shadows, then split in different directions using the force, at the end of each of the forks are elevators, its simple we hit the buttons for them to go down then he hop on top of it as the doors close, the we cut threw the roof to get to level two, I will take out the cameras, so I’m going the forward wing, Kelrock take right, Xzavier left. don’t mess with the side rooms, I’ve done this a hundred times so don’t worry about me taking forever to disable the cameras.”

“Phaze/floor two. We meet back up in the second large room, its like a meeting place to issue orders, then from there, ill show you where they have a elevator in the middle of the room, this is the second hardest part, somebody is gonna play dummy and empty the room while they chase him out of the building, that should be Kelrock, if he got cornered he would hold his own till we hit em from behind, down that elevator is where they have all there organization: schedules, Travel logs, ect. Then we haul ass out of there, and hopefully Kelrock had given em enough chase before he disappears in the rocks. Sound good?”

“I like it, I get the easy part.” Xzavier said, stunned at the simplicity yet efficiency of this plan.

“Sounds good, I get the hard part, but ill take it willingly. And I think you forgot to mention, we don’t activate light sabers unless absolutely needed, I’m sure Daygall will use his sword occasionally but we go in silently, I get to activate my saber when I give them something to chase. We take out only what we need to move forward and we do so silently.” Kelrock said, as he relaxed leaning against a wall while Daygall wiped away his hard work in the sand.

“We will relax here for a few hours, then we move. Get yourself ready to move silently and kill even quieter.” Daygall sad as he lay down.
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:23 am

I like it but it would be better if you said "movel quietly and kill even quieter."

also it's too not to. Too = also. A good way to find out if you should use too is replace it with also. If it works, use too, if not, then to.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:35 pm

ik, im sorry thing, i just couldnt think of a epic quote...
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:44 am

Don't be sorry. It's just a suggestion.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:38 pm

So, Ara, Pto, how's your fight segment coming?
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by tRibaL Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:25 am

im getting the final segment for the brothers before aard takes em over to where the action is at right now.

EDIT: i really dont want to write this up at the second, i have Border and BG ready to go but i gotta wait to post it untill i finish writing up the infiltration part... ill prolly post it tomarrow. or later on tonight.
tRibaL
tRibaL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next