Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOT MY NEW ASUS GAMING LAPTOP TODAY BIATCHES

+6
Thing
The Zohan
Dray The Fingerless
Bulldog
Nihil
Dawn_Twilight
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GOT MY NEW ASUS GAMING LAPTOP TODAY BIATCHES Empty GOT MY NEW ASUS GAMING LAPTOP TODAY BIATCHES

Post by Dawn_Twilight Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:11 am

Gotmy NEW ASUS GAMING LAPTOP FINALLY Very Happy!!!!

Model: ASUS notebook U50A Series
4 Gb Ram

Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU T6600

Harddrive space of about 500GB Very Happy!

^^ Booyah Bitches,

*Mind Trick* You shall be jealous o.o!
Dawn_Twilight
Dawn_Twilight

+Light/-Dark : -8

Experience Points : 6217

Back to top Go down

GOT MY NEW ASUS GAMING LAPTOP TODAY BIATCHES Empty Re: GOT MY NEW ASUS GAMING LAPTOP TODAY BIATCHES

Post by Nihil Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:14 am

GOT MY NEW ASUS GAMING LAPTOP TODAY BIATCHES Orson-clapping
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12289
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

GOT MY NEW ASUS GAMING LAPTOP TODAY BIATCHES Empty Re: GOT MY NEW ASUS GAMING LAPTOP TODAY BIATCHES

Post by Dawn_Twilight Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:30 am

it also has a built in webcam Wink
Dawn_Twilight
Dawn_Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:54 am

GOT MY NEW ASUS GAMING LAPTOP TODAY BIATCHES Orson-clappingGOT MY NEW ASUS GAMING LAPTOP TODAY BIATCHES Orson-clapping
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:34 am

I am jealous actually... But a harder better faster stronger (Daft Punk, i know rite?) computer only increases the amount of times you will lose... gg...

Seriously though, that is an epic computer, whats the video card you got in that thing?
Bulldog
Bulldog
Senator - Jedi Approval Committee

+Light/-Dark : 16

Experience Points : 7142

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:36 am

i know that pc....its ok i guesss.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26969
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:57 am

Bulldog wrote:I am jealous actually... But a harder better faster stronger (Daft Punk, i know rite?) computer only increases the amount of times you will lose... gg...

Seriously though, that is an epic computer, whats the video card you got in that thing?

a better computer makes you lose more...

now THAT sucks Mad
Nihil
Nihil

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:16 am

I got and ASUS mini notebook. It might be the same as yours but im pretty sure its not built for gaming.

My notebook is ightning fast. It can download mods in a couple seconds.
The Zohan
The Zohan

+Light/-Dark : 13

Experience Points : 6976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:32 am

Lawl I have an Alienware gaming desktop. 1 TB harddrive [1000 gigs] and 8 gigs ram.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn_Twilight Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:48 am

The Zohan wrote:I got and ASUS mini notebook. It might be the same as yours but im pretty sure its not built for gaming.

My notebook is ightning fast. It can download mods in a couple seconds.

Mines a Asus Gaming Laptop o.o as in it says that=o
Dawn_Twilight
Dawn_Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zohan Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:10 am

Care to post a picture? If you cant then just type in the model in google images.
The Zohan
The Zohan

+Light/-Dark : 13

Experience Points : 6976

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:37 am

Drist wrote:Lawl I have an Alienware gaming desktop. 1 TB harddrive [1000 gigs] and 8 gigs ram.

why the fry cook? drunken
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17693
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:45 am

Not familiar with that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:10 pm

LOL ,DAWN. You really make ma laugh ,do u think there are gaming laptops? Srly ,dude ,laptops have integrated graphic chipsets which makes them the worst gaming choice^^. Anyway gratz. And yes ,u could have said whats the video card scratch
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

+Light/-Dark : -1022

Experience Points : 9685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:52 pm

BgFighter wrote:LOL ,DAWN. You really make ma laugh ,do u think there are gaming laptops? Srly ,dude ,laptops have integrated graphic chipsets which makes them the worst gaming choice^^. Anyway gratz. And yes ,u could have said whats the video card scratch

evth in a laptop is integrated. if you mean by integrated, that you cant change away the parts, yes, evth is integrated. thats a laptop. doesnt mean they arent good for gaming.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Well. You have a PC - open it (if u want) and see how is the video card set. The video card in the laptop is integrated as a CPU and its not doing good graphics.
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:33 pm

lies? i know laptops SPECIFICALLY made for gaming. laptops that can run games that not even your pc cant. being integrated is irrelevant, it just makes it not changeable, and therefore, it has a lifetime till it starts being a dinossaur.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:02 pm

LOL. I though u can switch off the integrated from bios and set new from outside ,in a USB port i think ,lol Smile Anyway ,i know gaming laptops too but they are "mech's last word" Very Happy And am not sure u will find good gaming laptop as a desktop. Just my opinion Smile
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:18 pm

fucking duh? of course desktops can achieve more, and that bios thing with the usb tends to fuck up the card pretty fast too. not to mention unpraticallity, seeing its a LAPtop.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by BgFighter/Ghost Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:27 pm

LOL ,i know that. Why do u think i bough a desktop ,when i could buy gaming laptop. Thats the reason ,u can always change a part of it ,when something in laptop is broken u cant change it ,u better buy new or stay with no ... idk what o_O And bios can do very good things if u kno where u touch Smile
BgFighter/Ghost
BgFighter/Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Daft Punk Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Bulldog wrote:I am jealous actually... But a harder better faster stronger (Daft Punk, i know rite?) computer only increases the amount of times you will lose... gg...

soomeone just erned themselves some rep ^^
Daft Punk
Daft Punk

+Light/-Dark : 3

Experience Points : 5790

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn_Twilight Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Now o.o I need moar games to play

Reccomend games Nao =P
Dawn_Twilight
Dawn_Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Daft Punk Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:35 pm

Shattered Horizon
Daft Punk
Daft Punk

+Light/-Dark : 3

Experience Points : 5790

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Mirror's Edge
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17693
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:54 pm

^Too short and easy.

Saboteur, Godfather 2, mw2, ascreed1, ascreed2, bioshock 2, silent hill, l4d1 and 2, Arkham ASYLUM, wolfenstein, overlord 2, gta4, prototype, dead space, stalker, condemned, nfsmw, nfsu2, nfscarbon, fuel, bf2, jka, jk2, kotor1, kotor2, tfu, lego star wars 1 and 2, painkiller(fucking fun), god of war, burnout(to note, i dont know wich ones are exclusive to consoles and wich ones arent.), and my fav, anth in The Orange Box.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next