Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drew Karpyshyn To Leave BioWare

3 posters

Go down

Drew Karpyshyn To Leave BioWare Empty Drew Karpyshyn To Leave BioWare

Post by Red-X Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:13 pm

TOR wrote:For the past twelve years I’ve had the privilege to work at one of the best companies in the video game industry, side by side with the most talented and incredible group of people I’ve ever had the good fortune to know. I’ve enjoyed my time at BioWare immensely, but it’s time for me to move on.

I’m leaving to focus more time and energy on my novels and other non-video game related projects. But even though I’ll no longer be working on games for BioWare, I’m not going to be severing all ties with them. Many of my closest friends still work at the company, and I’m also in the process of writing the next Star Wars: The Old Republic novel, though I can’t say too much about it yet.

….

Even if you are someone who is going to miss my contributions to the video game world, I hope you’ll be somewhat mollified by the fact that I’m going to have more time for novels, screenplays and other projects. (Like finally finishing Children of Fire, the first novel in my original fantasy series, which I’ve been perpetually working on for almost a decade.)

I’ll always have fond memories of BioWare, and a great appreciation for everything it meant to me. But my future is wide open, and I can’t wait to see what’s in store. (Plus, now I’ll have more time for golf.)

Drew

http://torwars.com/2012/02/16/drew-karpyshyn-to-leave-bioware/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Torwars+%28TORWars%29&utm_content=FaceBook

:| Screw golf, bro. I still havn't read Revan yet..
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12463
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Drew Karpyshyn To Leave BioWare Empty Re: Drew Karpyshyn To Leave BioWare

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:19 pm

dude was like the main reason people love bioware.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26961
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:50 pm

True pretty much wrote everything people liked of the stories for KotOR 1 & 2.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27029
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down