Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally ran into Revan...Well a second time.

+2
Viteaz
Red-X
6 posters

Go down

Finally ran into Revan...Well a second time. Empty Finally ran into Revan...Well a second time.

Post by Red-X Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:30 am

Ok. Well, I play as a Sith Inquisitor on TOR. My class mainly has to do with behind the scene things dealing with the Force. Also dealing with a lot of betrayals and the lust for power. During my early levels of maybe 15-20 something, I ran into a group called
Spoiler:

So that was many days and hours ago. Now, I'm level 41. Just so happens to be a Flashpoint (major group quest) I had to get done. So I go with a few folks. While battling through hordes of droids...Someone very similar begins to ramble. It was
Spoiler:
After that, and more skirmishes we reach a door. A cutscene appears and we see a figure kneeling down on the ground. I think Atlas posted the video...but I didn't watch because I wanted to experience this for myself.
Spoiler:
Yeah, the battle was the best I've been through up to that point. For me the best part, happened when he rained asteroids down on everyone. What did make me sad was,
Spoiler:

Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

+Light/-Dark : -47

Experience Points : 12463
Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Im active on XFIRE, my username is bojack2424
Im also active on STEAM, my username is solja2424

Back to top Go down

Finally ran into Revan...Well a second time. Empty Re: Finally ran into Revan...Well a second time.

Post by Viteaz Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Yeah, I play as Sith Inquisitor as well. Just got a quest for Foundry, but the people are damn epic that they don't want the group -_-!
Anyway, I heard that for Republic that could have gone in some other way, instead of the Empire.
What advanced class have you chosen and path? Sorcerer or Assassin?
Viteaz
Viteaz
Senator

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5591
Comments : I'm a pervert...ye. >=)

Back to top Go down

Finally ran into Revan...Well a second time. Empty Re: Finally ran into Revan...Well a second time.

Post by Red-X Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:19 pm

An assassin. And dude I understand ya, the folks on my server don't wanna do shit. Once there was over 200 people in the Imperial Fleet and was getting ignored lol. All the WORLD quests that are suppose to done in a group..hence the 'Group Phase', I have done entirely by myself. Which BLOWS. I hope more things about Revan get explained later down the road
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Comments : "You were trusted to lead the Republic but you were decieved, as our powers over the Darkside had blinded you.

You assumed no force could challenge you and now...finally, we have returned." - Darth Malgus

Back to top Go down

Post by Viteaz Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Oh too much familiar with Fleet -_- They keep sitting there and really doing nothing. =/
Viteaz
Viteaz
Senator

+Light/-Dark : 1

Experience Points : 5591
Comments : I'm a pervert...ye. >=)

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:15 pm

censorship much O_o
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12065

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-X Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:07 pm

For those who don't wanna know if they are currently playing
Red-X
Red-X
Dark Lord of the Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:11 am

its hard to understand what your saying tho when you cut off the main reason of posting this lol
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12065

Back to top Go down

Post by The Exile Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:30 am

lol
The Exile
The Exile
Senator

+Light/-Dark : 5

Experience Points : 5914

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Being what seems to be the vet of tor in JvS I shall answer some Q's.

The foundry is not for Republic. Only Empire. The republic are responsible for freeing revan from his prison (which is fucking awesome) I found, being a cheap ass sorc healer , that revan should have been x10 harder, I mean, let's face it, Revan is awesome, no one wants revan to get beaten by four measly lackeys of the empire!

As for the Fleet, Been there, Done that. Bunch of snobs, the lot of em. I found the rp servers eg. Ebon Hawk (US) alive with players actually wanting to do things, instead of ride around in their fancy speeders. I myself at lvl 50 with whichever class always wanted to go off and do something, can't stand staying still. You guys should head to Ebon. I lost my old account so I gotta make it back, specially when f2p comes.

Revan explanations: Wookieepedia C:
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7141

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:14 pm

1. No one is asking Qs.

2.You are not THE vet, red and lucky both outmatch you there.

3.No one cares.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26961
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by KOTOR Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:56 am

Gtfo Dray and take your fail with you
KOTOR
KOTOR

+Light/-Dark : 8

Experience Points : 7141

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down