Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Intervention.

+10
Talkin'boutFreedom
Nihil
Deadly Assassin
haize
Aardvark
LoneStar
dandaman7
Aureus
Dray The Fingerless
Sqrl
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

International Intervention. - Page 2 Empty Re: International Intervention.

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:09 am

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:No but I think the muslim world will hail this as assassination from the western world and give them ammunition to their cause

YEAH, CAUSE WHAT THEY ARE DOING RIGHT NOW ISNT AT ALL BEING USED BY THE MUSLIM WORLD........-.-

do you not comprehend that the very fact that youre PRESENT in their nations is reason for them to get ire? they dont want you there, they dont want you near it. in any form.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26970
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:17 am

I'm saying don't feed the fire, plus our mission is to bring freedom and democracy however retarded our government may be.
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

+Light/-Dark : -42

Experience Points : 6724

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:19 am

Freedom and Democracy coming at muzzle velocity to a dictatorship near you!
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27038
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:27 am

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:I'm saying don't feed the fire, plus our mission is to bring freedom and democracy however retarded our government may be.

AH! AHAH! so youre saying that freedom and democracy can only be brought forth by america? silly. and pathetic. and naive. youre not the worlds babysitter. it can take care of itself.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Talkin'boutFreedom Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:32 am

We could go back to Pre WW2 status and just say fuck the world and let everyone die in misery while we keep to ourselves
Talkin'boutFreedom
Talkin'boutFreedom

+Light/-Dark : -42

Experience Points : 6724

Back to top Go down

Post by Aardvark Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:37 am

Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:We could go back to Pre WW2 status and just say fuck the world and let everyone die in misery while we keep to ourselves

All in favor raise your hand.

*Raises hand*

Korea and Vietnam are problems because by fighting them we justified their position. Iraq and Iran are problems because we did all of 6 hours of research before declaring the entire region an enemy and bombing the shit out of it.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Prime Minister

+Light/-Dark : -194

Experience Points : 27038
Comments : Likes: Games, Books, Anime, Star Wars.
Dislikes: Punks, Douches, Ignorant People.

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:03 pm

dandaman7 wrote:Idk, they try to take care of themselves, but their leaders are killing them. What would you have them do?
What every other non-oil country does: gets mowed down in the streets like animals. We saw way more coverage of egyptian cops and army killing citizens. But America was ally with the leader, and we train the Egyptian soldiers in America. Even the current U.N inspection in iran is completely one-sided. Its only happening to tickle america's and israels agenda. How many other countrys have worse human rights then iran? A ton. Burma, brasil, columbia, ahem mexico, iraq, afhganistan,and the list goes on. Burma being first because the international community barly even acknowledges the peopls problems. An ethnic genocide, MAJOR drug running from the now democratic-ex military junta government. The elections were an obvious mask to get the international community off their back. more people were beating and killed in the 2007,also 1980 NON-violent buddhist monk protest. were only in libya for a little 3 letter word: Oil. santa Everyone wants to be hard on irans nuke programs. Has israel ever let an inspector in? last time someone tried to hinder something the Israeli's did was JFK, and we all know what happen to that guy. Its proven fact that the top zionist-israelies hate gentiles. But have lobby billions of dollars to get our gentiles to spill blood for them. Never forget(or forgive) the uss liberty attacks of 1967. they call it a mistake. Bullshit. we had fighter jets who were gonna go blow the fuckin dink israely planes out of the sky. Those pilots were ordered to stand down, while torpedo boats and fighter jets rapped the uss liberty. It was admitted that the uss liberty was spying on all transmissions of that area, even our ally's the israelis. (during the same time israeli soldiers murdered over 300 Arabians pows)

rsG
rsG

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 6031

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:38 pm

Aardvark wrote:
Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:We could go back to Pre WW2 status and just say fuck the world and let everyone die in misery while we keep to ourselves

All in favor raise your hand.

*Raises hand*

Korea and Vietnam are problems because by fighting them we justified their position. Iraq and Iran are problems because we did all of 6 hours of research before declaring the entire region an enemy and bombing the shit out of it.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Twisted Evil
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbed Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:09 am

agree with RsG and Dray. LIke when I heard they started bombing I was like wtf? They went that far? There was like absolutely no fucking reason for US to get into it?

What should US do now? Go help syria, yemen, Jordan, egypt, sudan and every rebelling country under the sun? I'm pretty sure it won't unless there's some reward, egypt had no oil, sudan had no oil, they didn't get an ounce of help.

Ppl who think the US army is spreading 'peace' haven't heard or seen what they do over there and have no clue what atrocities these 'peace bringers' commit.

Abu Gharaib should have given a good enough clue as to how great and peaceful these army people are. Peace my ass.
Disturbed
Disturbed
Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : -67

Experience Points : 10472

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:
Talkin'boutFreedom wrote:I'm saying don't feed the fire, plus our mission is to bring freedom and democracy however retarded our government may be.

AH! AHAH! so youre saying that freedom and democracy can only be brought forth by america? silly. and pathetic. and naive. youre not the worlds babysitter. it can take care of itself.

its not just an american effort, its the whole UN trying to ''promote democracy''
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12074

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:07 pm

It's spelled Gaddafi, noobs.

Cog, you're dumb, the French greatly helped the US during the Revolutionary War.

And Dray, stop trying to twist Serv's words. He saying that it's the objective to bring peace and justice, not that the United States is the only one who can do it. And the world obviously can't take care of its self. Either you're blind, or ignorant to the fact that there have been mass genocides and war for pretty much the history of man. I'm not saying that the United States should be in everybody's bidnezz all the time, but it just seems like they are because they seems to put forth the most resources towards what they do.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17694
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:12 pm

Greatly? Meh... I don't think so.

They did help on the "final" battle.
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16949
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Thing wrote:It's spelled Gaddafi, noobs.

Cog, you're dumb, the French greatly helped the US during the Revolutionary War.

And Dray, stop trying to twist Serv's words. He saying that it's the objective to bring peace and justice, not that the United States is the only one who can do it. And the world obviously can't take care of its self. Either you're blind, or ignorant to the fact that there have been mass genocides and war for pretty much the history of man. I'm not saying that the United States should be in everybody's bidnezz all the time, but it just seems like they are because they seems to put forth the most resources towards what they do.

LOL if im blind and ignorant to the mass misery, death, and war in the world, then youre a bloody hypocrite. Do you know how many of those are happening RIGHT NOW? how many tyrants, wars, genocides, are happening this DECADE? count to me the ones the US intervened in...yes i thought so, pratically none. Im sorry if you work only on the surface of an argument but Serv understood, or i hope he did, that i was simply saying how ignorant and hypocritical those words are. Peace and Justice? No, money and power. no other reason. just that. OH SURE, YOU CAN CALL IT PEACE N JUSTICE, but that doesnt make it change what it is underneath. I said that because that is the excuse the US gives for its actions in foreign lands, where it shouldnt mess. The world is mighty capable of taking care of itself. There are places YOU GUYS dont go that turn out quite well. In fact, MOST of the places turn out bareable. You quote events singular in a global scale, when the vast majority of the world isnt under scrutiny, or oppression. Oh its under great poverty, misery, and death, but its not due to direct human or governmental oppression. Its just that a few fat pigs eat evth, and the rest of the farm is starving. And evth they eat just ends up adding to the shitpile, without giving any kind of positive outcome. You can make manure i guess....
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Aureus wrote:Greatly? Meh... I don't think so.

They did help on the "final" battle.
um wrong.. advisers, money, ships, gunpowder, and im assuming more things along those lines. It was the last battle because the french got involved.(navy trapped the generals from retreating and regrouping. Not to mention the additional fire power that they attributed.)
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Being a trade partner and personally intervening are very different. But like I said, it was thanks to the French it ended there. But I'm sure it would have ended the same way eventually.
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16949
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:09 am

Um, the Americans had pretty bad training, and without thee help of the French, we would probably be like Northern Ireland right now.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17694
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:37 am

Thing wrote:Um, the Americans had pretty bad training, and without thee help of the French, we would probably be like Northern Ireland right now.
we didnt have terrible training, we had a lot of veterans and military men who lived in the colonies. They fought wars before then
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:42 am

rsG wrote:
Thing wrote:Um, the Americans had pretty bad training, and without thee help of the French, we would probably be like Northern Ireland right now.
we didnt have terrible training, we had a lot of veterans and military men who lived in the colonies. They fought wars before then

Plus, FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! and the patriotic feeling, and AMERICAAA, FUCK YEA. that wins any war.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:19 am

rsG wrote:

Plus, FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! and the patriotic feeling, and AMERICAAA, FUCK YEA. that wins any war.

It's called morality and morality is a VERY key thing in war. But that's OT kinda.
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13379
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:43 pm

FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! and the patriotic feeling, and AMERICAAA, FUCK YEA. that wins any war.
Twisted Evil
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Nihil Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Disturbed wrote:agree with RsG and Dray. LIke when I heard they started bombing I was like wtf? They went that far? There was like absolutely no fucking reason for US to get into it?

What should US do now? Go help syria, yemen, Jordan, egypt, sudan and every rebelling country under the sun? I'm pretty sure it won't unless there's some reward, egypt had no oil, sudan had no oil, they didn't get an ounce of help.

Ppl who think the US army is spreading 'peace' haven't heard or seen what they do over there and have no clue what atrocities these 'peace bringers' commit.

Abu Gharaib should have given a good enough clue as to how great and peaceful these army people are. Peace my ass.

The goal is not actually to bring democracy, it is to prevent a humanitarian disaster.

The rebels are like WTF why aren't you helping us more, and we're like sorry but that isn't our job.

You see, American foreign policy remains predictable, now I know for those of you who don't understand how US government works this may go over your head, but, because the same people serving on the boards during Bush's presidency are the same one's as Obama's, its like the Supreme Court, if foreign policy isn't predictable, then it poses a threat, that is actually why the cold war was more stable than now, because, during the cold war, the rules of the game were defined and we knew our enemy. Right now, it is the exact opposite, guerilla groups have no codified policy and we don't know all of our enemies.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12290
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:13 pm

So what youre saying is...the US is fucked up beyond belief.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Dray The Fingerless wrote:So what youre saying is...the US is fucked up beyond belief.

basically, till we get everything bush fucked up out of the government which i dont see happening anytime soon
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12074

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:08 am

Nihil wrote:
Disturbed wrote:agree with RsG and Dray. LIke when I heard they started bombing I was like wtf? They went that far? There was like absolutely no fucking reason for US to get into it?

The goal is not actually to bring democracy, it is to prevent a humanitarian disaster.

The rebels are like WTF why aren't you helping us more, and we're like sorry but that isn't our job.

You see, American foreign policy remains predictable, now I know for those of you who don't understand how US government works this may go over your head, but, because the same people serving on the boards during Bush's presidency are the same one's as Obama's, its like the Supreme Court, if foreign policy isn't predictable, then it poses a threat, that is actually why the cold war was more stable than now, because, during the cold war, the rules of the game were defined and we knew our enemy. Right now, it is the exact opposite, guerilla groups have no codified policy and we don't know all of our enemies.
that whole argument is undermined by one word: Burma. Do some research...

P.S another word- OIL
rsG
rsG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum