Jedi vs Sith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best and worst mind altering substances

+17
DMaleqor777
CaptainSpanish
Dray The Fingerless
Deadly Assassin
Champion
Angelus
Thing
Sqrl
Ptolemy
Red-X
SouLCasT
DragoonTelos
Sinusoidal
soran
Nihil
Spidey
rsG
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Best and worst mind altering substances  - Page 3 Empty Re: Best and worst mind altering substances

Post by Nihil Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Generally, I would say that things like weed should be legal, its not my business, but the most dangerous drugs that cause permanent damage and stuff like that, as well as being highly dangerous to the individual as well as others, should be illegal.

Weed is like alcohol, in that, for an adult, it should be a legal substance because the adult can have that responsibility, the sense to know for themselves what is too much and stuff. Although, if you look at the concentration of (PCP?) whatever the active hallucinogen is in weed, it is higher now than before, so we may need to regulate that when we legalize it, kind of like alcohol concentration.
Nihil
Nihil

+Light/-Dark : -912

Experience Points : 12285
Comments : https://www.facebook.com/mattbcarr

Back to top Go down

Best and worst mind altering substances  - Page 3 Empty Re: Best and worst mind altering substances

Post by Thing Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:37 pm

THC.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

+Light/-Dark : 143

Experience Points : 17689
Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.
See ya in anothah life, brothah. - Desmond Hume

Back to top Go down

Post by DMaleqor777 Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Spidey wrote:getting secretly medicated through food and water would be worse in my opinion... and i think marijuana is very over exaggerated

definitely bro the good effects definitely out weigh the bad and it has multiple uses...my friend kyle has had really bad asthma for years...we started smoking mary and he hasn't had a attack or had to touch a inhaler in years man. There are no addicting substances like coke or meth i...now of coarse it does have draw backs but just about everything does really. Ppl do say its a gateway drug and i do agree IF!! you are doing it for the wrong reasons such as to supress emotional traumas and things that truly need medical assistance and counseling. The same goes for alcohol as well honestly though weed truly is over hyped in a negative way.
DMaleqor777
DMaleqor777

+Light/-Dark : 0

Experience Points : 4974
Comments : i am a enthusiast,powered by a sudden urge to obliterate those who deprive me of my needed essence that lovable ... the lost feeling of wondering about in a endless world of insanity which is my mind...........people dont know shit about Cybertron Law

Back to top Go down

Post by DMaleqor777 Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:18 pm

DragoonTelos wrote:Ive think the worst type of mind altering drug is - Ketamine or Crack (Cocaine)

The Best - Mushroom's and Weed.

you sir a winner
DMaleqor777
DMaleqor777

Comments : i am a enthusiast,powered by a sudden urge to obliterate those who deprive me of my needed essence that lovable ... the lost feeling of wondering about in a endless world of insanity which is my mind...........people dont know shit about Cybertron Law

Back to top Go down

Post by DMaleqor777 Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:20 pm

SouLCasT wrote:Actually from what I know, cigarettes are bad mostly because of the paper, not the actual thing in it..

omg bro you are also a winner you deserve a free chicken dinner...but if you want tobacco just roll your own cigs its not hard and with the magic of YouTube all is possible
DMaleqor777
DMaleqor777

Back to top Go down

Post by DMaleqor777 Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:24 pm

Ptolemy wrote:I think NyQuil is the best stuff eva!!!
i guess NyQuil does count...maybe oki not really seriously dude!? NyQuil come on now what are you doing snorting the shit bro chill on the crazy lol
DMaleqor777
DMaleqor777

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:15 am

Ahahah, he's just fucking with you, D. He's so straight-edge knives look up to him. Razz

He's a very Christian father, so I sorta doubt he's chugging Nyquil Razz
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Comments : A is Atari, the first on the scene. B is Bits, be they 8 or 16. C for Controller Cords stretched ‘cross the floor. D for the Dreamcast, a console no more. E is Ecco, the porpoise-y sea hero. F is for Fantasies Final… Look, chocobos! G is for Genesis, 16-bit mirth. H is for Hyrule, land of Link’s birth. I is for Infocom’s text-based frivoloties. J is for John Carmack’s first-person novelties. K for Konami’s dark vampire tales. L for the Lemmings who march without fail. M is for Mario. Run, goombas, run! N for Nintendo, the first name is fun. O is for Oddworld, with games strage and clever. P is for Pac-Man, who caused quite a fever. Q is for Q-Bert’s curse-filled speech bubble. R is for Ridley, who gave Samus trouble. S is for Sonic, his fleet feet reknowned. T is for Tetris blocks falling in mounds. U is for Ulala’s fast, funky feet. V is for Video cards, fast obsolete. W for Wizardry; through dungeons we’d scurry. X for the Xbox, as big as Missouri. Y is for Yoshi, a plumber’s best friend. Z is for Zelda, and here this rhyme ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:23 am

dont listen to thing hes zanny head
rsG
rsG

+Light/-Dark : -1

Experience Points : 6026

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:24 am

callate mijo.
Thing
Thing
Senator - Forum Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:11 pm

thing. hot boy?

and Dmaleqor, i agree with you but in the end, arent we all self medicating Razz?
Angelus
Angelus

Experience Points : 5450

Back to top Go down

Post by DDruid777 Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:59 pm

Angelus wrote:thing. hot boy?

and Dmaleqor, i agree with you but in the end, arent we all self medicating Razz?

so true so very true...
DDruid777
DDruid777

Experience Points : 5530
Comments : -=Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by DMaleqor777 Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:53 am

Angelus wrote:thing. hot boy?

well yes that is true and we all have our own processes and ways of doing things....but again thats why we should just let ppl be i mean sure in a perfect society we wouldn't need this kind of stuff but of coarse this isn't the ideal world..and we all need an escape but some shouldn't use drugs to do it
DMaleqor777
DMaleqor777

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:41 am

Liquor and smoke = Legal Drugs (trillions of $$$)
Atlas
Atlas

+Light/-Dark : -2

Experience Points : 5590
Comments : This ain't funny -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Aureus Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Spidey wrote:getting secretly medicated through food and water would be worse in my opinion... and i think marijuana is very over exaggerated
Its like 3x the tar of cigarettes, maybe more.

Hf w/ emphysema
Aureus
Aureus
Dark Council

+Light/-Dark : 34

Experience Points : 16944
Comments : Henry David Thoreau
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by claudio Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Marijuana, ecstasy and an assortment of psychedelics are probably the drugs that are most positive, imo. Moderation would be best, but there is room for occasional excess.
claudio
claudio

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5563
Comments : []

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:51 pm

^ very much so what claudio said.

One thing i would like to throw in the ring is Marijuana in particular. Problem with ecstasy is you can overdose easier especially if you don't know you're body's tolerance for it. (I guess the best way is to find out but that's like playing Russian Roulette.) Marijuana has a more political and money making end to it. In short Marijuana (if were legalized and regulated properly) would get the U.S out of debt within 5 years i think. Ecstasy could do the same thing only it's more of a "unstable" drug since everybody's bodies can be either very sensitive to it or very resilient. Which is probably the same for Marijuana but I don't think anybody is THAT sensitive to it. I've smoked pot before, thing is i was pretty resilient towards it. (Might've been cuz my friend got weaksauce stuff.) Point being Marijuana can be well regulated.
Sqrl
Sqrl

+Light/-Dark : -674

Experience Points : 13374
Comments : Soul Stealer, Breath Taker, Ecstasy Extraordinaire.

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:27 am

cant OD on marijuana.
soran
soran

+Light/-Dark : 19

Experience Points : 12069

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 am

soran wrote:cant OD on marijuana.

Yes you can. However the way you OD takes more than oh say 1000 blunts to do the job at the SAME time. Nearly impossible but possible.
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:45 am

Sqrl wrote:

Yes you can. However the way you OD takes more than oh say 1000 blunts to do the job at the SAME time. Nearly impossible but possible.

naw your going to die from the lack of oxygen and too much junk in your lungs then ODing. so mostly its pretty much impossible to OD, so then you cant OD.
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sqrl Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:14 am

soran wrote:
Sqrl wrote:

naw your going to die from the lack of oxygen and too much junk in your lungs then ODing. so mostly its pretty much impossible to OD, so then you cant OD.

Maybe so. But if you take one bull after another within a small amount of time you WILL OD just might take awhile. Because you can OD on pretty much ANY drug out there soran. Just depends on the amount. Plus who's sane enough to do that many bulls in a short amount of time unless you wanna die high. Lul.
Sqrl
Sqrl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ptolemy Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:22 am

you can over dose on THC which is the substance in cannabis that gives you the high.
Ptolemy
Ptolemy
Chancellor - Masters Council

+Light/-Dark : 95

Experience Points : 15879
Comments : Best and worst mind altering substances  - Page 3 Bear_wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by soran Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:37 am

Sqrl wrote:
soran wrote:
Sqrl wrote:

Maybe so. But if you take one bull after another within a small amount of time you WILL OD just might take awhile. Because you can OD on pretty much ANY drug out there soran. Just depends on the amount. Plus who's sane enough to do that many bulls in a short amount of time unless you wanna die high. Lul.

which alot of people do xD

and yes i know ptol. to be honest ive actually had THC candies that are very low dose but they relax you very well and i took them for my exam and it worked very efficiently Very Happy
soran
soran

Back to top Go down

Post by claudio Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:13 am

It is practically impossible for a human to overdose on THC by simply smoking weed, and as mentioned previously, there has yet to be a recorded case. I think the only way it would be possible would be by forced drugging, probably only through intravenous administration. You (or someone else) would have to be very deliberate in the decision to OD, but it's such an impractical way to kill yourself or someone else anyway.

There are actual cons and certain health risks associated with using Marijuana, this is not really one of them.
claudio
claudio

+Light/-Dark : -3

Experience Points : 5563
Comments : []

Back to top Go down

Post by Dray The Fingerless Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:17 pm

mainly driving and handling heavy machinery while under influence claudio. pretty much getting out of the house.
Dray The Fingerless
Dray The Fingerless
Senate Representative

+Light/-Dark : 265

Experience Points : 26965
Comments : FIRST!

Back to top Go down

Post by rsG Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Pure of anything will practically kill you. If you have one drop of pure nicotine youd die. If you drink pure alcohol youll die. And im sure if you have pure thc youd probably die. Even now they say ultra purified water is bad for you because it will actually absorb nutrients and salts right out of your body. Think of pure oxygen; it can melt steel.

Aureus wrote:
Its like 3x the tar of cigarettes, maybe more.

Hf w/ emphysema
It depends on how you administer the thc. Cancer patients and other medical users stay away from traditional smoking methods, you burn more thc out of the plant and absorb more tars if you due(bongs, blunts, joints, and bowls). But if you use thc in hash oil, foods(no tar at all), and in a Vaporizer which extracts primary only thc off the herb in a water vapor form, and leaves behind the more damaging chemicals. People even smoke tobacco through vaporizers. Completely wiping out the risk for emphysema. Making it 1000x safer to smoke than any other herb or method of smoking. The worst thing about pot is it makes you lazy and hungry, and in a country that is already the fattest and most wasteful; we'd just go and show the world again that we have no self control over our habits. And legalizing pot would 100% lower the over all health of the country, which is another thing we dont need. But is it the governments job to tell use what and what not to smoke, or eat, or think. And frankly i think Americans should have the right to do whatever they want as long as it doesnt hurt anyone; especially themselves and family members.
rsG
rsG

Experience Points : 6026

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3